Sopherina

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should change the name of her channel as it is fastly becoming the Lawrence Show...particularly obvious in the Christmas taste tests. Having watched some old taste test videos from 12 months ago...it shocked me how much Sophie defaults to Lawrence's opinion...she often asks him if she likes something or asks him what she thinks before she gives her opinion, which usually is in agreement with him. She has little if any self-confidence....if that what happens when you move in with someone and get in engaged....you lose your personality opinion...then I am happy to stay single

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone know how old she is? I can’t get much of a sense of her age, but thinking 30ish.

Reactions: 2
I haven’t actually watched her since her boyfriend was on the channel... Watched the pregnancy announcement and found him a bit odd, like what did the food videos have to do with being pregnant?! Bizarre.

• Haha
She’s about 28

That's the impression I got too 😂
Hope he stays with her longer than his first wife and baby

She should change the name of her channel as it is fastly becoming the Lawrence Show...particularly obvious in the Christmas taste tests. Having watched some old taste test videos from 12 months ago...it shocked me how much Sophie defaults to Lawrence's opinion...she often asks him if she likes something or asks him what she thinks before she gives her opinion, which usually is in agreement with him. She has little if any self-confidence....if that what happens when you move in with someone and get in engaged....you lose your personality opinion...then I am happy to stay single

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Anyone watch the pregnancy announcement? I'm happy for them, but bloody hell I was falling asleep half way through it. "We're having a real life baby, a real human" Good God 🤦‍♀️😂
Lawrence seems to think they're some kind of celebrities. "Don't worry the food videos won't stop", I wasn't worrying mate 🤨
I can just imagine it now....
✌ Living ✌your ✌ best ✌ life ✌ on✌ a ✌ budget ✌ with ✌ a ✌ real ✌ life ✌ baby ✌
Nausea inducing! Hope he stays with her

Nausea inducing! Hope he stays with her

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
Oh.....my.....God! 😯 Always knew there was something not right with him!