Sopherina

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so glad I found this thread, I was starting to think I was the only person who finds her annoying! I actually like the sort of content she makes and find it relatable but the constant mis-pronunciaton of things and incorrect information is incredibly frustrating. This is her JOB and she should at least be doing some basic research and educating herself as she comes across incredibly thick given how she tries to portray herself. As for things being "only one poundS" - it's like nails on a blackboard!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she faking her posh accent? Sometimes it slips and she sounds like her boyfriend
I wondered that! It could be that she's affecting his accent just from being around him a lot. I'm from Essex and my accent varies from more well spoken to less so, depending on who I'm around (not on purpose) as well. Never to the extreme of how posh she talks though 😂

Reactions: 2
I have to say her fiance looks so much better now he brushes his hair before appearing in videos. He looks good now, so kudos for that. Sophie is still a twit though.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wondered if there was a thread for Sophie, anyone watching her new videos thinking she's being short and rude?! Im just sat watching one of the many boring taste test videos and she's coming accross so bitchy...

Reactions: 6
Wondered if there was a thread for Sophie, anyone watching her new videos thinking she's being short and rude?! Im just sat watching one of the many boring taste test videos and she's coming accross so bitchy...
Seems to have been like it ever since they got engaged, i guess she thinks he can't change his mind 🙈

Reactions: 4
She's always rolling her eyes at him

Reactions: 3
She’s very short with Laurence when he doesn’t answer a question the way she wants him to! I’ve noticed this more and more..

• Sad
It almost feels like Laurence is afraid of eating. And she seems to be eating veryyy little.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Her videos came up in my recommends and I’ve watched a few and I can’t get over her attitude! She comes across as a not very nice person! Clearly gets her own way in life. I think her boyfriend seems super lovely and chilled. How does he put up with her 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her videos came up in my recommends and I’ve watched a few and I can’t get over her attitude! She comes across as a not very nice person! Clearly gets her own way in life. I think her boyfriend seems super lovely and chilled. How does he put up with her 😂
She's like a stroppy 7 year old

Reactions: 4
Anyone watch the pregnancy announcement? I'm happy for them, but bloody hell I was falling asleep half way through it. "We're having a real life baby, a real human" Good God 🤦‍♀️😂
Lawrence seems to think they're some kind of celebrities. "Don't worry the food videos won't stop", I wasn't worrying mate 🤨
I can just imagine it now....
✌ Living ✌your ✌ best ✌ life ✌ on✌ a ✌ budget ✌ with ✌ a ✌ real ✌ life ✌ baby ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh god, I already can't deal with the "family food shop on a budget" videos - she will suddenly be an expert on feeding kids

I’ve seen the pregnancy announcement. She’s going to be one of those who thinks she’s the first women ever to have a baby! I’m so over it already😌