Sopherina

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get how anyone could think this woman is genuine. She is so arrogant and gives out false information because it suits the narrative of her channel. She has biases toward all the more expensive food she tries, and rarely ever admits that it's better than the cheap Aldi crap because then she'd be going against the whole 'living your best life on a budget' slogan that her channel now relies on. Pretty sure she comes from money and speaks down to her audience like they're dumb peasants. The blindfolded taste tests are pointless because she almost always knows which is which and knowingly says the cheaper brand is better. When she said Aldi ice cream was better than Ben & Jerry's and Aldi tea was nicer than Twinings, I had to unsub. There's no need to lie if the truth goes against your narrative, just cut that bit out of your video. She can't take constructive criticism either because I commented politely suggesting she might have unconscious bias and she blocked me lol. All the holier than thou pretending to care about the environment is a joke too. If she really cared about the environment, she'd grow all her own veg or get a weekly organic veg box delivery that doesn't use plastic in their packaging. Supermarkets like Aldi that sell veg for extremely cheap are actually harming farmers because the farmers have to accept getting paid whatever price the supermarket sells the veg for. This in turn harms the environment as it encourages more pesticides to be used, so there's less waste and let's not even talk about the horrific conditions that cheap meat forces factory farmed animals into. She says she gets her meat from the local butcher or farm shop or whatever, but she still buys meat products from cheap shops. She needs to educate herself and stop being such a shallow, sanctimonious know-it-all and stop lying to her viewers about the actual quality of the food she touts to them. The constant duck pout while she throws the peace sign signifies exactly what she is - vapid and fake. And her fiance looks like a greasy scarecrow that got dragged through a hedge backwards and is apparently too good to even run a comb through his hair before he goes on video. That's my rant for the day.

Reactions: 5
I have already commented on her environmental nonsense so I’m with you 100 per cent on that. I also told her once that a product she featured was subject to a recall because it had nut contamination - Dairy Milk Little Robins. She acted all concerned and said she’d post about it on Instagram. She didn’t. It’s not her job to, but don’t say that you’re going to do something and not bother your backside.

Reactions: 2
I’m so bored of seeing her do taste tests all the time. Surely she has tried everything now.

Reactions: 4
I don't get how anyone could think this woman is genuine. She is so arrogant and gives out false information because it suits the narrative of her channel. She has biases toward all the more expensive food she tries, and rarely ever admits that it's better than the cheap Aldi crap because then she'd be going against the whole 'living your best life on a budget' slogan that her channel now relies on. Pretty sure she comes from money and speaks down to her audience like they're dumb peasants. The blindfolded taste tests are pointless because she almost always knows which is which and knowingly says the cheaper brand is better. When she said Aldi ice cream was better than Ben & Jerry's and Aldi tea was nicer than Twinings, I had to unsub. There's no need to lie if the truth goes against your narrative, just cut that bit out of your video. She can't take constructive criticism either because I commented politely suggesting she might have unconscious bias and she blocked me lol. All the holier than thou pretending to care about the environment is a joke too. If she really cared about the environment, she'd grow all her own veg or get a weekly organic veg box delivery that doesn't use plastic in their packaging. Supermarkets like Aldi that sell veg for extremely cheap are actually harming farmers because the farmers have to accept getting paid whatever price the supermarket sells the veg for. This in turn harms the environment as it encourages more pesticides to be used, so there's less waste and let's not even talk about the horrific conditions that cheap meat forces factory farmed animals into. She says she gets her meat from the local butcher or farm shop or whatever, but she still buys meat products from cheap shops. She needs to educate herself and stop being such a shallow, sanctimonious know-it-all and stop lying to her viewers about the actual quality of the food she touts to them. The constant duck pout while she throws the peace sign signifies exactly what she is - vapid and fake. And her fiance looks like a greasy scarecrow that got dragged through a hedge backwards and is apparently too good to even run a comb through his hair before he goes on video. That's my rant for the day.

i hope you feel better now that’s off ur chest lol

• Haha
are you the person that left a comment calling her "biast" because i saw that and she replied to you so your lying saying she blocked you lollll

biast isnt a word btw lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Greasy scarecrow 😂 hit the nail on the head 😂

jeeeez take a shot everyone she says DELICIOUS in this vid 🙄 she’s bloody obsessed with Aldi.

Reactions: 3
Find it difficult to relate to someone who says they live on a budget but constantly showing off her SMEG kettle and toaster... every time she makes a cuppa it’s strategically placed in the shot 🙄 were they gifted??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Find it difficult to relate to someone who says they live on a budget but constantly showing off her SMEG kettle and toaster... every time she makes a cuppa it’s strategically placed in the shot 🙄 were they gifted??
The kettle is £120 and the toaster is £130+ so much for being on a budget

The kettle is £120 and the toaster is £130+ so much for being on a budget
I know! They are very expensive! It’s ok to have it if that’s how you choose to spend your money but constantly showing it off just clashes with her overall message of the channel 🙈 always turns brand name into the camera too 😆

Reactions: 6
Greasy scarecrow 😂 hit the nail on the head 😂

jeeeez take a shot everyone she says DELICIOUS in this vid 🙄 she’s bloody obsessed with Aldi.
She is! You could see she was disappointed in the blind taste tests when she liked the branded versions more than Aldi!

She came up on my TikTok FYP. She’s been posting since July and has had very little engagement with her videos

are you the person that left a comment calling her "biast" because i saw that and she replied to you so your lying saying she blocked you lollll

biast isnt a word btw lol
Sorry, that must have been someone else. I know how to spell biased. She's never replied to me and does indeed have me blocked. Nice to know that other people agree with me about her obvious bias in favour of cheap, inferior products, though.

i hope you feel better now that’s off ur chest lol
Lmao thank you. I felt a bit bad afterward... I went a little bit ham on her but I still believe everything I wrote. I'd take it all back if she stopped being so sanctimonious.

Last edited:
“Someone reached out to me for no other reason but to give and create something for me”... either she is super naive or thinks we are idiots...

Reactions: 4
She has a little ramble about lockdown 2 at the start of the newest video. It rubs me up the wrong way a little bit that influencers who's full time job includes filming their aldi food hauls and decorating their house are complaining about this when so many people have lost jobs and livelihoods recently. I know there will always be people worse off than you it just feels so tone deaf when they have such cushty lives compared to a lot of other people.

Reactions: 7
All about ✌ living ✌ your ✌ best ✌ life ✌ on ✌ a✌ budget ✌

That drives me up the bloody wall!!!! I used to enjoy her videos but I'm sick offood related stuff.

All about ✌ living ✌ your ✌ best ✌ life ✌ on ✌ a✌ budget ✌

That drives me up the bloody wall!!!! I used to enjoy her videos but I'm sick offood related stuff.
Hahaha that makes me cringe too. She talks like she had a comfortable middle class upbringing and I find it a bit patronising and disingenuous tbh. Most people that have to live on a budget don't need help from the likes of her because they've been doing it their whole lives.

Hahaha that makes me cringe too. She talks like she had a comfortable middle class upbringing and I find it a bit patronising and disingenuous tbh. Most people that have to live on a budget don't need help from the likes of her because they've been doing it their whole lives.
I don't see how she is on a budget, she buys junk food that costs a fortune to try, for the sake of a 20 minute video.

Exactly! And she goes on about living life on a budget, but how many times does she go to b&m and buy pointless tat? 😂 cleaning stuff, yes, it's cheaper there. But people on a budget can't afford the extra bits. Must be a great "budget" she has!

Why does she always only eat half of anything she has in a taste test? Poor Lawrence always looks like he wants to try the whole thing and she cuts it in half 😂

• Haha