Sopherina

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ok... so... i know i eat like a pig... but, in her latest video (25£ aldi grocery challenge) she says that a can of soup is enough for 2 people.. how? this tiny ass can of soup is enoughl... and why can't these people make their own soup?
I think it’s enough if you have it with something, like a toastie maybe... I find whole tin is too much for me but half is not enough 😁

Reactions: 1
What is up with her face in the latest video? 😳

Is it her eyebrows? I can’t quite figure it out.

she said on her instagram shes dyed them so they were big for the day. this thread is clutching at straws she really isnt bad and i think its really nasty to talk about her face.

she said on her instagram shes dyed them so they were big for the day. this thread is clutching at straws she really isnt bad and i think its really nasty to talk about her face.
if you think this bad, I suggest you don’t look into the other threads.

Reactions: 5
Not keen on her at all. I get an insincere vibe from her. One thing that really winds me up is when she says ‘are you ok?!’ in situations where it doesn’t remotely work. I think she was talking about a price of air freshener once and she was like “are you ok?!’ Why wouldn’t the company be ok? Shut up. She also buys a lot of plastic wrapped crap and preaches sustainability. Nope.
I made an account specifically to reply to this haha! This really winds me up. She says it far too much and out of context too. For example: lemon scented bathroom wipes - are you okay? It doesn't make sense! So glad someone else has noticed

Other than that I think she is nice enough

• Haha
Can’t stand her. Her shopping haul prices are so off and she reply’s by saying her Aldi is cheaper than the others. She talks a lot of crap

Reactions: 4
I love how Laurence always has to have a little comment about everything. You can tell it drives Sophie nuts

Reactions: 2
The way she talks about being healthy etc drives me nuts.. Yes the £25 challenge might be useful or the other hauls she does but only when the prices are right! She’s not the worst you tuber in the world but I think she needs to be knocked down a Peg or two on the healthy living..
She’s not always healthy and that’s ok..
But don’t put so much emphasis on being healthy and just breeze over when your not. I have a balanced lifestyle and I do buy biscuits, sweets, pizza, oven fries and believe it or not I’m not a beached whale because I can balance my diet!

Reactions: 3
I actually quite like Sophie. She seems relatable. Even if they are a bit dull. They seem like a really lovely, a bit
boring couple, who are very comfy to spend time with. They kind of give me grandparents vibe TBH haha.

One did I did notice tho is that she is quite food-focused. Does she have a history of ED or is she just excited about
her findings? I know she briefly mentioned having bad thoughts about her body in a recent video, but the way she puts out
certain food facts, like fats in something, is kind of ... weird. :)

Would make sense tho with all the food challenge videos (especially if they happened after she met Lawerence) because maybe
it pushes her out her comfort zone a bit.

• Heart
The way she talks about being healthy etc drives me nuts.. Yes the £25 challenge might be useful or the other hauls she does but only when the prices are right! She’s not the worst you tuber in the world but I think she needs to be knocked down a Peg or two on the healthy living..
She’s not always healthy and that’s ok..
But don’t put so much emphasis on being healthy and just breeze over when your not. I have a balanced lifestyle and I do buy biscuits, sweets, pizza, oven fries and believe it or not I’m not a beached whale because I can balance my diet!
have you watched her videos though? she literally always talks about pizzas burgers and other treat food. her £25 videos appeal to a very particular audience who are looking for basic essentials for a budget and then can buy other bits out of choice its really helping me and lots of others :)
I actually quite like Sophie. She seems relatable. Even if they are a bit dull. They seem like a really lovely, a bit
boring couple, who are very comfy to spend time with. They kind of give me grandparents vibe TBH haha.

One did I did notice tho is that she is quite food-focused. Does she have a history of ED or is she just excited about
her findings? I know she briefly mentioned having bad thoughts about her body in a recent video, but the way she puts out
certain food facts, like fats in something, is kind of ... weird. :)

Would make sense tho with all the food challenge videos (especially if they happened after she met Lawerence) because maybe
it pushes her out her comfort zone a bit.
she said on a video recently she had an ed for over 10 years so i suppose so. altho i find her videos actually have info i find so useful. i also had an ed and it was the worst time of my life and to see some like sopherina be so ok around food now is really helpful for me. i do get grandparent vibes from them they just seem like nice people. if you like sopherinas channel i recommend mr carrington as well he is really easy to watch and comfy channel x

I have to say I really like her and have been watching her for a good old time, she declares her ads, always admits she isnt perfect and likes junk on occasion, I have commented only a handful of times over the last few years and twice she has offered to send me stuff I have expressed interest in and I have never responded to that as my comments were not made to receive anything.

I am all for calling out any of the you tube lot for their misdoings but I find her one of the decent ones.

Reactions: 5
Really annoys me how she is constantly throwing her arms around in the air.

Jade Billington does the exact same thing, wouldn't be surprised is Sophie copies her thinking it’s all ‘cute’ 😂

Reactions: 2
I need to know what she has done, she looks so different. Thought it was her brows but not so sure now. Looks like she has had fillers as she looks puffier in the face but I don’t think fillers are her thing.

She deserved the engagement after a crappy year so far. Congrats to them.

Yeah I’ve thought for a while now her face looks puffy some how, and it just seems to be getting worse 😳

good luck to her, he seems like the biggest wet blanket ever 😂

Reactions: 3