Sopherina

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was why I stopped watching her. Found her doing videos on reviewing vegan food but then when I looked at her channel she also did reviews on non vegan food. I was really confused because she sounded so convincing.

Reactions: 2
Well there’s not much vegan or veggie on the pregnancy meal prep vids, surprised me to be fair

Baby is ‘rolling’ at 2 months? More like he moved his head and it tipped him to his back…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They may aswell sell the pram! She seems to constantly have him in the baby sling.

I Unsubbed from her channel months ago when she was pregnant. She was absolutely insufferable! Sounds like she’s only got worse since the sprog’s arrived!

Reactions: 6
I find it so annoying all these influenzas having babies now. When she was doing assumptions on insta I put “you will now be mummy channel” and she replied to say something passive aggressive and that no but of course her content will be affected by arrivalof a baby. Well it doesn’t have to! You can choose to only post food content etc. It’s your CHOICE. But of course as soon as they gain more followers/have a baby all the begging for stuff and money grabbing starts. Hardly any food content on yiutube just breast pumps and baby. I had to unsubscribe. I have no children and just not interested at all…

Reactions: 11
I just watched her latest video and maybe its just me but i swear sophie agrees/does anything that lawrence wants. Shes now even eating pork sausages yet at one point she never would. I feel like lawrence is behind everything she does and changes her self for him/his opionion.hope im wrong. Also at the end that brocolli was so bright green. No way thats from her beloved aldi Haha

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I'm always anxious whenever she's sitting eating hot food, just inches above Orin's head, when she's got him with her in the sling.. ooh, just imagine accidentally dropping or spilling something on him!

Reactions: 4
Does she have to have her tits out on camera breastfeeding her baby? Like I understand women have to do it when they are out and about and the baby needs fed but surely she can edit it out? Or use the other 23 hours in the day where she isn’t filming, so weird

Does she have to have her tits out on camera breastfeeding her baby? Like I understand women have to do it when they are out and about and the baby needs fed but surely she can edit it out? Or use the other 23 hours in the day where she isn’t filming, so weird
There's nothing weird about breastfeeding, what's weird is people's strong reactions to it though.

Reactions: 5
I don’t watch any of her stuff any more, but she sounds like She’s turned in to a full on attention seeking bore since she’s had the sprog!

I tried her taste test upload the other day but I couldn’t tolerate the sight of filthy greasy Lawrence again.

Reactions: 5