Sopherina

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But it's like they use it as a status symbol. As if not washing makes it seem like they're above us because they've got more important, spiritually enlightened priorities. I bet Lawrence secretly takes a bath and Sophie's like "FFS Lawrence, I'm about to film a video, go and roll around in the bloody garden or people won't think we're smart!"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There is no way she eats on a budget ! Shes bought marks and Spencer products. I dont care what she buys/ where she buys. Upto her . But dont lie to everyone .

Reactions: 6
God, I had to stop watching her, the pretentiousness kills me. But I clicked on her recent to have a nosey. And honestly I can't stand the way she thinks she's nigella but EVERYTHING she makes is burnt and overdone. Food sticks to the arse of her pans and the colour of them gives me the boak. Another youtuber who thinks they know it all and can do everything but in actual fact don't know anything.

Give it up babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
God, I had to stop watching her, the pretentiousness kills me. But I clicked on her recent to have a nosey. And honestly I can't stand the way she thinks she's nigella but EVERYTHING she makes is burnt and overdone. Food sticks to the arse of her pans and the colour of them gives me the boak. Another youtuber who thinks they know it all and can do everything but in actual fact don't know anything.

Give it up babe.
But itโ€™s all nutritious and delicious ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I donโ€™t know why I bothered with the Waitrose food video. She will never say something is nicer then Aldi.

I shop in Aldi and the food is good but there are some things that are better elsewhere!

Reactions: 4
"I drink organic green tea" turns out it's tea bags, not even loose tea leaves.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
You know there's something about her face that annoys me. Think it's the ratio between her nose and top lip.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think she just comes across as SO patronising?? Like thank god for her teaching us all about being vegan and saving the environment and being frugal because otherwise Iโ€™d have no idea ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else think she just comes across as SO patronising?? Like thank god for her teaching us all about being vegan and saving the environment and being frugal because otherwise Iโ€™d have no idea ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Well the patronising gets worse she's set up an app telling people what to eat and of course you have to pay for it.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 2