Sopherina

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She blocked me on Instagram for leaving a comment that suggested she was recycling photos from a shoot she did in 2018. She posted a full body shot a few days ago that people assumed was recent and congratulated her on looking so great right after having a baby, but she had posted almost identical photos in Fall 2018 and again in Fall of 2019 (which she made clear at the time). She didn't claim it was a recent picture but she also didn't correct people's incorrect assumptions. Then yesterday she had another picture that looked like it was from the 2018 shoot (same outfit, earrings, eyebrows and hair the same with Lawrence wearing the hat this time) and she clearly was suggesting it was a recent photo. I don't believe I'm wrong about this and if I'm right she's perpetuating the pressure women have to snap back to their pre-baby selves and messing with her followers who are looking at her instagram as a fellow young mother.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She blocked me on Instagram for leaving a comment that suggested she was recycling photos from a shoot she did in 2018. She posted a full body shot a few days ago that people assumed was recent and congratulated her on looking so great right after having a baby, but she had posted almost identical photos in Fall 2018 and again in Fall of 2019 (which she made clear at the time). She didn't claim it was a recent picture but she also didn't correct people's incorrect assumptions. Then yesterday she had another picture that looked like it was from the 2018 shoot (same outfit, earrings, eyebrows and hair the same with Lawrence wearing the hat this time) and she clearly was suggesting it was a recent photo. I don't believe I'm wrong about this and if I'm right she's perpetuating the pressure women have to snap back to their pre-baby selves and messing with her followers who are looking at her instagram as a fellow young mother.
Yep, you’re totally right!
What a stupid cow 😂 she even has red nail polish on in those pics & in the latest one it has quickly mysteriously vanished 🙄

Reactions: 5
I think she's since edited the description of the picture of her and Lawrence to acknowledge that it was a pre-baby photo. I don't think she changed the description of the full body shot post though.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone find it annoying when she has Orin cooing over the entire video? I don’t mind the baby content here and there, but I couldn’t concentrate on what she was saying in the recent taste test video, it doesn’t really add anything to have him just lying there in the background

Reactions: 4
She's the oracle now since having her weird named baby. I knew she would turn into little miss perfect "mama" bored of her and her creepy husband

I really like Sophie and have found her to be really good with replys to messages/comments...but this new baby weaning insta account has annoyed me. Fair enough have a separate account for baby weaning but shes acting as if she is the leading expert in weaning and actually its a whole community of literally millions of other women doing the exact same thing. Also, she is only following herself on there. The point of a weaning account is to follow others and share ideas!

Reactions: 6
I’ve just watched her again for the first time since was still pregnant. She appeared as a suggestion so I thought I’d try it … 🥱 They made a valentine pasta meal. She’s very ‘know it all’ and it’s so irritating.

I’ve just watched her again for the first time since was still pregnant. She appeared as a suggestion so I thought I’d try it … 🥱 They made a valentine pasta meal. She’s very ‘know it all’ and it’s so irritating.
Everything she makes is apparently nutritious and delicious.
She sees herself as some sort of oracle for healthy on budget meals

Everything she makes is apparently nutritious and delicious.
She sees herself as some sort of oracle for healthy on budget meals
She does come across as health oracle but most of their meals arent exactly healthy. The amount of oil/butter/ cheese they use is quite bad

She has stacked on the weight since her baby was born. I understand lots of new mums go through this but I don’t think she’s in the position to be giving health advice

Reactions: 3
I haven’t watched her since she was pregnant! She just became insufferable with the constant baby talk shite.
I’ve just looked now, and I thought she was pregnant! Maybe it was just the camera angle though!

Reactions: 2
It’s her sense of entitlement and smugness that has really grown! Heads the size of hot air balloons, both of them.

Obviously hinting for a company to send her the next stage car seat for Orin 🙄

Reactions: 2
She is. She's even "reached out" to a company "for advice". In other words She's hoping they'll contact her and gift her a seat to try out for a vlog. I hope they ignore her email!