Sopherina

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe she completely ripped grackles video off and didn’t even mention it?!
She really is painful to watch nowadays with greasy Lawrence by her side.
I don’t understand the point in rating them when she basically gives everything the same rating? She will never give anything a bad rating in the hopes that one day one of these supermarkets will do a brand deal with her.

Reactions: 5
She’s still with the grease ball then😞 I I subbed ages ago when she started with all the boring pregnancy stuff.

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe she completely ripped grackles video off and didn’t even mention it?!
She really is painful to watch nowadays with greasy Lawrence by her side.
I don’t understand the point in rating them when she basically gives everything the same rating? She will never give anything a bad rating in the hopes that one day one of these supermarkets will do a brand deal with her.
Yeah, when Grackle did hers didn't she say she got the idea from someone else but linked their video?

Reactions: 2
I’m sure he didn’t always come across as such a slime ball or am I wrong 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They're now married! I'm intrigued to see what she wore

I cant see her in a proper wedding dress, I think it'll be a floaty cotton dress and a flower in her hair.
Lawrence will be wearing jeans and a jumper styled with greasy hair!

Last edited:
Just been on sopherinas insta stories as I watch the odd video and it’s sometimes good. But bloody hell, does she ever shut up about veganism? It’s like she thinks she’s being really healthy, posted a pic of vegan bacon on her stories there. Girl shut up, fake meat is all chemicals. Stop being a poser

Reactions: 5
Just been on sopherinas insta stories as I watch the odd video and it’s sometimes good. But bloody hell, does she ever shut up about veganism? It’s like she thinks she’s being really healthy, posted a pic of vegan bacon on her stories there. Girl shut up, fake meat is all chemicals. Stop being a poser
i don’t understand why she doesnt become a full vegan if she is so obsessed with the idea!

Reactions: 4