Sopherina

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely bad vibes from him!! I can’t bear watching her now. She’s become unbelievably smug since becoming pregnant! The baby content is boring AF.

Reactions: 4
Definitely bad vibes from him!! I can’t bear watching her now. She’s become unbelievably smug since becoming pregnant! The baby content is boring AF.
Like i said before, its triggering for me (probably for others too) and i agree with you, its boring

Reactions: 1
Why have they brought 11 different packs of hot crossed buns?!? Such a waste they wont eat all them before they go off!! 😩😑

• Haha
I have now unsubscribed - I will still check back occasionally (can't help myself in lockdown) but I don't enjoy watching Lawrence at all. The claims of "living on a budget" aren't really ringing true any more. It irks me that she doesn't acknowledge how lucky she is not to have to work!

Reactions: 5
I have now unsubscribed - I will still check back occasionally (can't help myself in lockdown) but I don't enjoy watching Lawrence at all. The claims of "living on a budget" aren't really ringing true any more. It irks me that she doesn't acknowledge how lucky she is not to have to work!
Lawrence was ok at first but now I'm creeped out

Reactions: 1
What on Earth is she wearing in the hot cross bun video???

• Haha
He annoys the duck out of me, especially in that hot cross bun video. He’s always sighing and huffing and puffing, like at least act like your interested in what your doing 🙄🙄 also what kind of bleeping freaks eat hot cross buns not toasted with no butter 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Undisclosed AD in today's YouTube upload 🙄 Why do they all find it so complicated to understand the rules?!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I watched a few videos but she really pissed me off when I wrote a long comment of advice about something she asked for in the video and then didn't bother to just say thank you. I know it's petty but it's not like she has thousands of comments to sift through.
Also the fact she does so many vegan videos but clearly isn't vegan. Personally I only trust someone's opinion from actual vegans.

I watched a few videos but she really pissed me off when I wrote a long comment of advice about something she asked for in the video and then didn't bother to just say thank you. I know it's petty but it's not like she has thousands of comments to sift through.
Also the fact she does so many vegan videos but clearly isn't vegan. Personally I only trust someone's opinion from actual vegans.
That surprises me actually that she didnt reply as I've found her to be one of the few that usually do acknowledge messages.