Sophdoeslife (aka Sophdoesnails)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7 pages in nearly a year.
so boring even her trash thread is dead.

moving in with the new boyfriend already, that’s gonna end well.
I wonder how much of the house he will be paying for. Soph has said she’s been saving for years to buy a house straight away

Reactions: 2
It’s gonna be her house though for sure so she can just kick his ass out hahaha
still awkward at such an early stage in their relationship, what does she do charge him rent 🤦‍♀️ He went to all the viewings with her and signed off on all decisions, I think Sophie was just desperate for a new boyfriend she’d do anything for him.

Reactions: 10
still awkward at such an early stage in their relationship, what does she do charge him rent 🤦‍♀️ He went to all the viewings with her and signed off on all decisions, I think Sophie was just desperate for a new boyfriend she’d do anything for him.
I assumed she would pay all the mortgage herself and then they’ll split bills and she couldn’t bare to live alone, it’s smart Tbf because it means her start up costs will be less and Tbf if she wants to duck her own house up because her current flavour says it looks good then she can 😂 can’t wait for her to have a second bedroom that looks the same as her background now

Absolutely! I couldn’t imagine moving in with a partner at such an early stage. I find how fast some people’s relationships move quite odd haha. Thats tit she should have bought the house for herself and done what she wanted to do and then as they progress he could have moved in

Reactions: 3
Absolutely! I couldn’t imagine moving in with a partner at such an early stage. I find how fast some people’s relationships move quite odd haha. Thats tit she should have bought the house for herself and done what she wanted to do and then as they progress he could have moved in
wasn’t she with the ex boyfriend for ages. Seemed a bit like a teenage relationship that dragged on for so long because of Sophie’s *social anxiety*

as soon as she got over that she was off travelling, going to events and the boyfriend was dumped.

Reactions: 8
wasn’t she with the ex boyfriend for ages. Seemed a bit like a teenage relationship that dragged on for so long because of Sophie’s *social anxiety*

as soon as she got over that she was off travelling, going to events and the boyfriend was dumped.
Yeah, and that seemed to just end so fast and before you could blink she was introducing this new boyfriend of hers! Very odd!

the ex boyfriend sam was verryyy odd. I was so surprised when she persuaded him to be in a video he was not what I was expecting at all. I think they met online as 15 year olds on Xbox or something silly like that 😂

Reactions: 11
the ex boyfriend sam was verryyy odd. I was so surprised when she persuaded him to be in a video he was not what I was expecting at all. I think they met online as 15 year olds on Xbox or something silly like that 😂
Sorry, what do you mean silly? I met someone on PlayStation as a teenager and 10 years on we're happily married, nothing silly about meeting on consoles?

As soon as she started attending parties, trips, fake tan etc etc you could tell Sam didn't fit into her life anymore, she didn't even try to include him. She never took him on any trips or events but within months of breaking up with him she was with the new one and taking him everywhere. It came across, to me, that she thought she was too good for Sam.

Reactions: 10
Sorry, what do you mean silly? I met someone on PlayStation as a teenager and 10 years on we're happily married, nothing silly about meeting on consoles?

As soon as she started attending parties, trips, fake tan etc etc you could tell Sam didn't fit into her life anymore, she didn't even try to include him. She never took him on any trips or events but within months of breaking up with him she was with the new one and taking him everywhere. It came across, to me, that she thought she was too good for Sam.
Probably wanted a gym boyfriend to match her YouTube friends than one who plays games and doesn’t fit that scene

Reactions: 5
In fairness I always liked that the old boy didn’t seem interested in the influencer life, made her seem more normal. The current boyfriend seems to love the freebies that comes with being her boyfriend...

Reactions: 14
In fairness I always liked that the old boy didn’t seem interested in the influencer life, made her seem more normal. The current boyfriend seems to love the freebies that comes with being her boyfriend...
I prefer her old one she seemed more real and was so much more interesting than another orange YouTuber with blonde hair who goes gym with her boyfriend. She would actually wear different makeup and lipstick and would dye her hair different colours than just her boring looks now

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I prefer her old one she seemed more real and was so much more interesting than another orange YouTuber with blonde hair who goes gym with her boyfriend. She would actually wear different makeup and lipstick and would dye her hair different colours than just her boring looks now
Yes, that’s what I meant too - she was so much more interesting before, with normal friends etc. You can tell she doesn’t like many other youtubers, wish she’d spill the teaaaaaa.

Okay so she's very vanilla. For some reason I can't stop watching her, I find her voice so calming she's great to have on in the background 😂 also her new video is cute where her subscribers pick her makeup

*vom* I'll see myself out

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Okay so she's very vanilla. For some reason I can't stop watching her, I find her voice so calming she's great to have on in the background 😂 also her new video is cute where her subscribers pick her makeup

*vom* I'll see myself out
honestly that’s why I like her videos. it’s nice to not have any drama 😅

il see myself out lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
honestly that’s why I like her videos. it’s nice to not have any drama 😅

il see myself out lol
No I feel the same. I’m sat there like she is boring yet I watch most videos. She keeps it very Pg and apologises if she doesn’t like a product but she still says if she doesn’t like it which is rare. I also prefer her to Sophie Louise and I find them quite similar

Reactions: 6
I do kind of know what you mean. I give her tit for being boring, but I do appreciate her for being professional, child friendly. And staying in her lane! She's a beauty blogger and stuck with it. You know what you get with soph.

Reactions: 4
No I feel the same. I’m sat there like she is boring yet I watch most videos. She keeps it very Pg and apologises if she doesn’t like a product but she still says if she doesn’t like it which is rare. I also prefer her to Sophie Louise and I find them quite similar
Yeah I still keep watching her too 😂 well except any food videos where she swaps diets or other people pick her food, those videos rile me up something crazy 🤣🤣

I do kind of know what you mean. I give her tit for being boring, but I do appreciate her for being professional, child friendly. And staying in her lane! She's a beauty blogger and stuck with it. You know what you get with soph.
I do find some videos repetitive but then she’ll do an eco one where it may not be the best but she is educating her young audience. I think she knows who her audience is and is fine with being geared towards young teens

I’ve always liked Soph! Her videos and personality are very refreshing amongst the Anastasia & Saffron’s of this world. She’s not a wannabe, although her content is hardly groundbreaking, I always enjoy watching her purely because she’s a nice girl and is always true to herself

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.