Sophdoeslife (aka Sophdoesnails)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, she thinks she's God's gift but she's just a dirty looking, boring, basic witch.

Honestly, she can't keep her bedroom tidy so I can't wait to see how messy her house gets. Don't think James (who also thinks he's the bees knees) is going to enjoy living in a tip... Although he's as dirty looking as her.

When she said it's her parents that will cry when she moves out I was just thinking it'll be tears of happiness because they can have their house back. She's taken over every single room in her parents house with her crap so I'm sure they'll be overjoyed.

Jade Billington and SophieLouise have both done videos crying and being babies about finding their threads on here so how long before Dirty Soph does one too?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it’s probably already been mentioned but she’s pretty inoffensive as she’s just so bland but Jesus Christ her work ethic is so rubbish honestly.

she said something today about sorry there wasn’t a video up this week she has two deadlines for paid videos or something. Like what are you actually doing all day? It’s your job ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I like her vlogs in general but her sit-down makeup videos are so same-y, with a lot of the same / similar products mentioned and her plugging her palettes. I’ll start watching properly when she starts her moving vlogs if they’re any good... but even then it’ll probably include her boyfriend who I find insufferable 🙃🙄

Reactions: 3
I like her vlogs in general but her sit-down makeup videos are so same-y, with a lot of the same / similar products mentioned and her plugging her palettes. I’ll start watching properly when she starts her moving vlogs if they’re any good... but even then it’ll probably include her boyfriend who I find insufferable 🙃🙄
She’ll probably have them up by what October? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It really bugged me in her unboxing video that she asked her bf who they were donating to (It was the brand donation so don't take the credit) and when James was talking about the charity, he seemed really passionate about it but she just sat there like she couldn't give a tit and then when he said he was going to double the donation with his own money (fair play) she just looked at him then did a jump cut. She clearly has no interest in using her own money to donate even though that would have been a perfect thing to do instead of just acting like the donation was coming from her and not the brand.

Reactions: 9
It really bugged me in her unboxing video that she asked her bf who they were donating to (It was the brand donation so don't take the credit) and when James was talking about the charity, he seemed really passionate about it but she just sat there like she couldn't give a tit and then when he said he was going to double the donation with his own money (fair play) she just looked at him then did a jump cut. She clearly has no interest in using her own money to donate even though that would have been a perfect thing to do instead of just acting like the donation was coming from her and not the brand.
I feel she made it clear the donation was from the brand. Yes James was passionate

Reactions: 1
She's dull as dishwater on her channel. I hope she's just an uber professional and has more personality in reality...

Reactions: 6
She's dull as dishwater on her channel. I hope she's just an uber professional and has more personality in reality...
I think she keeps herself super PG and is hyper aware of how she comes across as you do get the occasional hint of something else when shes with James or others.

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20200325-011032.jpg
Screenshot_20200325-011729.jpg

What is she, 23/24 years old? Surely that's a question you can answer for yourself by using Google or asking your parents🤦‍♀️ I'm guessing her audience is mostly younger girls so why use your platform to spread misinformation and basically flout that you've been ignoring the rules that everyone else is expected to follow?😂 If you can't say anything useful don't say anything at all, especially when it's your 'business' account🙄

Reactions: 16
I used to follow soph until recently. Shes been doing my head in for a while now. This girl does. not. stop. talking. about. herself.

Every story she posts on Instagram is all "look what I have received, look at my freebies" to the point that I would place mental bets with myself thinking "if I click this story and shes posted about gifted items i win a choc ice"

When shes not talking about her freebies shes talking about herself, or things that relate to herself.

She gives NOTHING back, oh sorry, rare giveaways of her tatty unwanted or slightly used freebies which she hoards for 6 months to a year first.

Literally can't stand her anymore, just a pathetic self inflated little girl.

Reactions: 11
She is turning into Rachel Leary with the bad fake tan, her most recent vid, she lifted up her head and her neck looked disgusting, so dirty with patchy old fake tan, I used to really enjoy her, yes she is vanilla and a bit boring but I still enjoyed her videos as she was very unlike the typical you tubers but she seems to be heading in that direction more and more, her bad fake tan and constantly apologising are really grinding my gears

Reactions: 11
I use to watch her in 2017 but now I cannot stand her. Her tan is getting worst and why isn’t anyone saying anything to her about it. She’s so vanilla as well the tiniest thing is so out there for her like bleaching the tiniest strand of hair when she won’t be going out for weeks. She honestly can’t be like that in real life

Reactions: 5
7 pages in nearly a year.
so boring even her trash thread is dead.

moving in with the new boyfriend already, that’s gonna end well.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.