Soph.Talks_ #2 Living on her Sofa that isn’t even clean. Using other women for her cat piss pyramid scheme.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @BatmanAndRobyn on the new thread suggestion, very fitting 😂

previous thread

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The thread title 😂 anyone else noticed she’s stopped sitting on her sofa for the past few months pushing her fake strong opinions to try and look all bold and edgy 😂 But she DOESNT READ HERE obviously! We won’t hear nothing but the marathon now daily for months 😴😴

Reactions: 5
She must be secretly raging at the amount of followers she’s losing. She was at 28.3 only a couple of weeks ago, now today she dropped to 28.1! She can’t be surprised with the constant rubbish she posts of no value at all

Are we right in thinking she's now directing everyone over to her Facebook to try and protect her instagram account because she's been reading here and knows her instagram account is getting reported a lot?

Reactions: 4
Are we right in thinking she's now directing everyone over to her Facebook to try and protect her instagram account because she's been reading here and knows her instagram account is getting reported a lot?
100% it was so obvious. Facebook aren’t as cottoned in with deleting accounts over dodgy raffles but insta are quick to remove

100% it was so obvious. Facebook aren’t as cottoned in with deleting accounts over dodgy raffles but insta are quick to remove
You definitely shouldn’t be paying someone you don’t know personally through friends and family on PayPal either and all raffles and competitions need approval from PayPal. Why can’t she do anything in the correct manner. Her social blade is an eye opener!Nowhere near as popular as she likes to make out

why does she regularly post about her investigation into who we are? Nobody is messaging her, or trolling her, or commenting on her posts. we are writing on a web forum that has been made specifically to comment on people. Back in the day she was the confrontational bullying one who was adamant everyone should have their say on things

Reactions: 1
why does she regularly post about her investigation into who we are? Nobody is messaging her, or trolling her, or commenting on her posts. we are writing on a web forum that has been made specifically to comment on people. Back in the day she was the confrontational bullying one who was adamant everyone should have their say on things
What’s she said? My insta isn’t loading

What’s she said? My insta isn’t loading
Nothing today, she's mentioned it a few times before. She shared something about a troll who had been sent to prison, but she had been sending pictures of coffins and knives to the person- hardly the same as a bit of online criticism on tattle is it 😂 She is just so full of herself I think she believes there shouldn't be a thread on her as she's perfect. The tit she used to come out with, acting like her opinions were the only ones allowed. is it going to be six weeks of intense kid content now

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nothing today, she's mentioned it a few times before. She shared something about a troll who had been sent to prison, but she had been sending pictures of coffins and knives to the person- hardly the same as a bit of online criticism on tattle is it 😂 She is just so full of herself I think she believes there shouldn't be a thread on her as she's perfect. The tit she used to come out with, acting like her opinions were the only ones allowed. is it going to be six weeks of intense kid content now
Yeah slightly different than a PUBLIC forum 😂

So now we know where the birthday post is, It’s coming in the form of professional photos to make sure it gets the engagement she wants. Everything for the gram this one

Nearly every single story with the kids in these days. Can’t believe she’s only 32/33 she looks so much older! I would have said 38! Has she broken anymore instagram or PayPal rules? I’ve been on holiday

Her popularity has totally waned. Even the carefully thought out baby post has only got 1700 likes from someone with over 28000 followers. She wonders how people manage with kids in the holiday-they don’t film themselves for attention on instagram all the time so they have more time to do stuff! Her instagram is so important to her, I bet she’s always thinking right I better get on my stories 🙄 When nobody else cares, they are all busy spending time with their kids

Reactions: 1
Instagram chat is screenshots of about four people or more selling those pissy perfumes for £8 each, while she is charging over double and pretending that’s money saving. Why does she con people in this way?

I’ve never seen anyone constantly moan about their kids and the holidays as much as this woman. Even her grid post is basically about being sick of them. Also 1000 odd likes from 28 thousand bots followers! Have you seen all the warnings recently about pedos on Instagram and how so many photos of kids are getting stolen now and manipulated into awful stuff? Their kids haven’t given their permission to be made vulnerable, it’s awful

I’m hoping this giveaway shuts her down. Get reporting both her account and also the fake one she shared. Instagram won’t like it. There’s a lot of people who have so hopefully they will take notice. She was still telling people to pay her by friends and family on paypal the other day too! Now doing giveaways to increase her followers by a couple of hundred - that’s basically indirectly buying followers because they wouldn’t be there without the freebie 😂 Her engagement was already tit before this! Going full steam with constant giveaways. Where’s her kids when she’s uploading stories every second of the day and doing giveaways every day?

Her reels are so tit. Really scraping the barrel having your kids prancing around on screen. The amount she is using those poor kids for content and likes is disgusting. The mattress one was the worst, she really will accept anything free that she can get her hands on won’t she. She has moaned more than anyone I have seen on instagram about having the kids off for the summer. We need to get this thread going again 😂

What I don’t understand is why for someone who earns ten thousand pounds plus a month (her words a few months back) she only ever does free stuff with her kids. Nothing wrong with free stuff but when you openly tell your followers you earn that much money a month from a pyramid scheme then why are you only doing theme parks when they are gifted, only going into town/to the park etc?
I see she’s back to using her old trick of sharing accounts to try and get people’s followers again.

Why is this woman selling cosmetics? Aren’t you supposed to sell things you wear or use or believe in? Yet she will do anything to make a few quid. She never ever ever wears any kind of make up day to day 😂 Or ever spoke about it before this company. Embarrassing! Be Perfect or whatever they are called must know this but are just using her to flog to her minions. Followed up by a join my mlm story. So selling and fleecing people all day. Preying on people who need money for Xmas. Nobody is buying this crap, Sofa. Get an actual real job. No mention of eeyore for weeks, maybe he too got sick of her always right attitude

Reactions: 6