Soph.Talks_ #2 Living on her Sofa that isn’t even clean. Using other women for her cat piss pyramid scheme.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Humiliating herself by spamming that Sophie nicoles reel because she knows it’s gone viral. Think that’s all the proof needed that she trys to get noticed via other people,which is how her thread started
someone Has posted in a group chat about 20 screenshots of her being argumentive for clout under the other girls reel. She knows eyes are always on the comments section of a viral reel and is using it to try and get follows, cringe!Then she trys to copy and do a successful reel that gets 380 likes 🤣🤣
Nobody is surprised in the slightest! She’s the most tactical (lazy) woman on Instagram. Always trying to short cut her way to fame all of the time exactly like that, appearing numerous times in the comments of a viral reel trying to look clever. The Dobson woman never even likes lazy’s posts as someone pointed out on this thread before. Yet she’s spending her life fighting battles in the comments for her 🫠 nobody else is acting like that just her with her agenda. Even INSTANT follow on her stories is taken from the comments. She copies everyone

Reactions: 1
what a load of ranting stories about absolutely nothing.people don’t care about you having the internet or a phone more so when you were sat on your sofa saying you made over ten thosand in a month in a pyramid scheme and that was right in the middle of the utility bill crisis. If someone else had done that old gobby would have attacked them on her stories in her usual trash style. Look at me and how bold and scary I am. Talking about causing a scene in the playground being mouthy to. Grow up

Reactions: 2
Not on that she keeps trying to flog make up when apart from the day of the advert she never wears a scrap.I see she has taken the FN perfumes out of her bio,wonder if dwp caught up with her

Last edited:
Not on that she keeps trying to flog make up when apart from the day of the advert she never wears a scrap.I see she has taken the FN perfumes out of her bio,wonder if dwp caught up with her
Yeh no make up today of course 🤥 makes ten k a month she once said but on her stories with £1 toys from temu,which is it!

• Haha
So full of bs. Getting people to buy her crap the other day when it was ten pounds she said it was the last time ever but now because she’s joking about it thinks it disguises the fact she lied to make money? Does she think 100S of people will not notice what she’s saying and that she is lying to make money from them to fund her own life, not just the tories lying about finances then sofa

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Advert advert sell sell advert sale, money must be tight 😂 it’s never ending
And again,it never stops. Mattress make up that she don’t wear and fake perfume she’s a laughing stock. Money troubles I would say definitely otherwise why the desperation

Is she still planning on doing the London marathon? I've not seen any footage of her evening runs in a long time .. .
Surely she'd be upping her training at this stage . . Its run in April isn't it?

Is she still planning on doing the London marathon? I've not seen any footage of her evening runs in a long time .. .
Surely she'd be upping her training at this stage . . Its run in April isn't it?
She posted one the other day. Either 5 or 10k without stopping for the first time - still a long way off 😬

• Wow
Sorry, but that awful shein "haul"
What a load of cheap tacky tatt, may as well save yaself from all the excema flares its going to give you and return it!!

I don’t think the marathon photographer did her dirty, thats just what she looks like aint it? Is her whole family going on the holiday she keeps talking about?after what was said on her first thread about eon surely she aint leaving him with those kids alone?

Somebody posted my tattle post from yesterday in an Instagram chat. Is a chat that used to be an engagement group one but that ended pretty much and now it’s just for chatting. Lots of people want to comment on this thread but tattle is full. The questions people want to ask is why has Sophie turnt her account into a weight loss 1? Lots of people saying they used to like her ac but now she has just turned into a wannabe dietcian. She shouldnt be giving out all this weight loss advice at all so dangerous and all to make money. If you keep telling people they need to lose weight they will believe it.She used to post ok content but now all she wants to do is sell things to make people thin. Its disgraceful. And everyone says the same she is never off her phone those kids cannot be getting her proper attention she is under every single post that pops up for everyone sucking up to people to get noticed which was talked about on thread 1 too. So desperate to be seen and liked. One very very insecure woman. She needs to start parenting. Everyone also thinks the mosy of the marathon she walked which is obvious yet she hasn’t mentioned it once. She did not train hard at all for it compared to most Insta grammars on it daily for months. All for attention and likes

From what shes postin looks like shes going without them! That’s shocking after an ex or someon on here on the last thread said he is on ket 😡 would be a shame if SS got told