Soph.Talks_ #2 Living on her Sofa that isn’t even clean. Using other women for her cat piss pyramid scheme.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is this woman selling cosmetics? Aren’t you supposed to sell things you wear or use or believe in? Yet she will do anything to make a few quid. She never ever ever wears any kind of make up day to day 😂 Or ever spoke about it before this company. Embarrassing! Be Perfect or whatever they are called must know this but are just using her to flog to her minions. Followed up by a join my mlm story. So selling and fleecing people all day. Preying on people who need money for Xmas. Nobody is buying this crap, Sofa. Get an actual real job. No mention of eeyore for weeks, maybe he too got sick of her always right attitude
She’s lost so much credibility I think since she started the mlm stuff, people had respect for her before. Her engagement was high. Now her account is just like any other on instagram, selling constantly. Nobody cares

Reactions: 7
Now back to flogging weight loss which she has done before. Making dosh from other women’s insecurities. Lovely. There’s nothing she won’t try and sell is there? So far it’s the 2nd and I think we have had join my mlm, make up that she doesn’t wear and now weight loss

Reactions: 5
And now she’s running the marathon she’s suddenly qualified herself to talk about this stuff I presume. I really wish she would stop. Does she not twig that every time she gets her phone out to film there is always a distraction from a child that all her followers hear. A child she is supposed to be keeping an eye on, there is always some kind of shouting or whining or fighting in her stories. Yes it happens but she just can’t stay off her phone trying to make money can she. The Emma mattress was the worst way she’s used a child to date though 😔

Doesn’t she even says she doesn’t take the thing she’s selling? Embarrassing! I think this thread will catch on again now. You can tell by the number of people viewing it. And her last reel, You’d think she is the only person with more than 3 kids. 500 odd likes from 28000 people says it all really

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I won’t give her views so just watched on anonymous story viewer. She’s trolling us now. another sale 😂😂 So awkward to watch!!! every day so far this month she’s been trying to make money from people. Has anyone heard of a girl called Laury? She had a home account but don’t anymore. Sofa has made quite a name for herself for copying everything Laury does in the pyramid scheme apparently

Reactions: 6
I won’t give her views so just watched on anonymous story viewer. She’s trolling us now. another sale 😂😂 So awkward to watch!!! every day so far this month she’s been trying to make money from people. Has anyone heard of a girl called Laury? She had a home account but don’t anymore. Sofa has made quite a name for herself for copying everything Laury does in the pyramid scheme apparently
Think I must be in the same instagram chat as you 😂
It’s all very confusing and hard to keep up with. About 6 different things in 3 days. She’s bringing a lot of negative attention her way again the past couple of weeks

Oo hark at little miss perfect not wanting anyone else to contact her about health/appearance but yet spams the FCUK out of selling her crap day in day out. Which ironically was losing weight a couple of days ago 😂 Making out people are hounding her for exposure with her 500 reel likes. Not very supportive sofa when you are wanting people to support your mlm constantly. Her account is dire. There is no account content anymore it’s just a selling channel. Throwing a couple of her rubbish Affirmations in once a day doesn’t disguise that

I don’t think she can help herself. I think Instagram and becoming Instagram famous is what she thinks about as soon as she wakes up and all day long. That’s why shes glued to it all day long. If it’s not her selling something it’s gifted. All that money she supposedly earns yet constantly accepting gifts

Got an email back from PayPal. Does anyone know if she set up a specific fundraiser with them? It says people shouldn’t be sending money friends and family and thanked me for highlighting her PayPal to them and that they will look into it and asked for some more info which I won’t put on here because we all know she reads here and will try and hide it

Reactions: 4
Got an email back from PayPal. Does anyone know if she set up a specific fundraiser with them? It says people shouldn’t be sending money friends and family and thanked me for highlighting her PayPal to them and that they will look into it and asked for some more info which I won’t put on here because we all know she reads here and will try and hide it
No I don’t think she did. Just said make sure to do it via family and friends so she’s not charged a fee or something

Reactions: 3
I really hope she has to refund all the PayPal money. She’s also started to subtly try doing shoutouts again to freeload followers off other people. Can’t make any content herself to attract followers. Digital creator in her bio, what does she create? The amazing black gym wear, as if that hasn’t been created by a million companies already!

I really hope she has to refund all the PayPal money. She’s also started to subtly try doing shoutouts again to freeload followers off other people. Can’t make any content herself to attract followers. Digital creator in her bio, what does she create? The amazing black gym wear, as if that hasn’t been created by a million companies already!
I got the same email yesterday or one very similar and have just sent back the info they asked for 😂
Her latest grid post 500 odd likes, even the content baby isn’t bringing in the likes now. She doesn’t go one single day without showing those kids or moaning about them. Her account is so dull and boring, I stopped following long ago. I swear she has nothing to talk about at all. Who is betting that she spends 95% of her family holiday on her phone?? She’s addicted to it, and to getting attention too of course. Wish she would just hurry up and get out of that grotty house and go. Not really the type of house you’d expect a ten grand a month boss babe to live in

So if it’s not a pyramid scheme like she claims and she helps so many women which she claims, I presume all of these people she has targeted are also going on the holiday with her? Or not Sofa?

Is she comparing her working very hard going to the post office to an NHS worker doing 14 hour shifts? A surgeon maybe or someone in the armed forces? Just wondering. Teamies 🤣

Reactions: 2
Is she serious making so much fuss about the kids being in an airport?pretty sure families with multiple children go on holiday every day.the reel about packing that she clearly wanted to go viral did well 😂

Y has she posted so many adverts on holiday?R they actually struggling for money do u think,it seems desperate, such odd thing to do

Forty Quid for a fake perfume? She’s got to be having a laugh?!
I’m sure someone in my estate sells it for far less than that.

• Wow
  • Angry
Such a rip off!Woman needs to get off her phone. We have had constant spam selling of make up, eye cream crap and fake perfume the past 3 days. Surely 4 young ones should take up more or less all your time!let alone as well that she seems to be under every influencers post trying to get noticed.Phone must never be out her hand

Anyone else seen the news article and all the tattle posts about how there is now a specific team for tax and dwp just to watch social media to catch people out. Some already have been!All selling online matched up to uc and tax returns.really hope it stops some of this fraud

Reactions: 1
Humiliating herself by spamming that Sophie nicoles reel because she knows it’s gone viral. Think that’s all the proof needed that she trys to get noticed via other people,which is how her thread started
someone Has posted in a group chat about 20 screenshots of her being argumentive for clout under the other girls reel. She knows eyes are always on the comments section of a viral reel and is using it to try and get follows, cringe!Then she trys to copy and do a successful reel that gets 380 likes 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2