Soniaxfyza #9 Jigsaw and the Mute Mule reported to be deported

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 I thought it was going to be Aleem but seems he is only mentioned in his side chick’s thread only..
Anyway some woman has tried since 2019 and the petition still ain’t where it should be so whatever.. influenzers can mind their own business and let this community do what it wants or they can continue to scam people and let tattlers deal with it offline legally without exposing plans here for them to see.. if someone is worried a gossip thread is going to harm them they really are a lazy spineless nobody with no intention of influencing reputably..and need to check their mental health if they can’t handle criticism.
#rightjobforyou?

thanks again to all the tattlers here for actively contributing to “the exposure”. Not enough justice in this world for crappy people getting away with crappy things.

Reactions: 16
I know this has nothing to do with the girls but a particular Birmingham influencer on Instagram (trying not to mention his name so he doesn’t snoop through this thread) is petitioning against this website (telling people it’s a trolling site) and read through a thread about himself which he obviously didn’t like
Wait who's this? 👀

Reactions: 2
Tattle has tried to be sued and taken down before. People even made online petitions but at the end of the day it’s an American based website and it’s protected under freedom of speech 🥱

Reactions: 16
Fyza doing her best Kylie Jenner whispery soft voice today on SC trying to sell mascara while wearing false eyelashes! Lol

I haven't got too much of an issue with enhancements like using filters in photos because I use them myself, but it's different with influencers who sell products while using filters , they should be using their real face !

Fyza doing her best Kylie Jenner whispery soft voice today on SC trying to sell mascara while wearing false eyelashes! Lol

I haven't got too much of an issue with enhancements like using filters in photos because I use them myself, but it's different with influencers who sell products while using filters , they should be using their real face !
Using their real face and not Kylie Jenner's ! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kylie posts spraying her body oil On her legs and of course a month later fyza posts spraying mosquito spray on hers !! Lol 😂

Real subtle fyza ! Lol
Screenshot_20211219-231133~2.png
Screenshot_20211219-230433.png

I can't anymore with these two!! Omg lmao 😂 😅🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tattle has tried to be sued and taken down before. People even made online petitions but at the end of the day it’s an American based website and it’s protected under freedom of speech 🥱
Forgot to thank the mods for keeping things at bay here👍 There is actually a thread here about this trying to close tattle but it’s locked now, still an interesting read. I agree gossiping is a vice but still it isn’t illegal but I don’t expect lazy influencers with half a brain cell to know the difference.

Sounds legit !! Lol 😂

Fyza stop trying to sell cheap scammy products that are garbage knock offs Of other scammy products!! 🤦 The " Etia" Facebook page has only two products being sold with 19 likes . Scam alert
🙄
View attachment 934090
View attachment 934091View attachment 934092View attachment 934093
View attachment 934095View attachment 934096View attachment 934097View attachment 934098View attachment 934100View attachment 934101
Do you recall when Cheryl Cole Tweedy whatever advertised a box dye for L’Oréal and they all got backlash because she wore hair extensions? If she can’t get away with it then nobody can 😂 also sad to hear her career is over..and she was never spoonfed anything, she did actually work for it.. ( but she has her millions and a son to focus on) and SF think they’re going to be rich doing nothing productive 🤣🤣🤣
#whatgoesupmustcomedown

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So I found a french site that investigates scammy brands and the mascara fyza is selling is of course very fishy !! Lol This is why we post !! To let people to not fall for this crap lying influencers sell!! This brand is using plagiarism to sell this product so they definitely picked the right influencer that's known for the plagiarism of Kylie Jenner's face and brand ! Lol 😆 Sorry for the long post but people need to see this tit if they're looking to use fyzas promo codes
Screenshot_20211220-025344~2.png
Screenshot_20211220-025355~2.png
Screenshot_20211220-025410.png
Screenshot_20211220-025433.png
Screenshot_20211220-025421.png
Screenshot_20211220-025447.png
Screenshot_20211220-025502.png
Screenshot_20211220-025528.png
Screenshot_20211220-025540.png
Screenshot_20211220-025551.png
Screenshot_20211220-025603.png
Screenshot_20211220-025624.png
Screenshot_20211220-025635.png
Screenshot_20211220-025646.png
Screenshot_20211220-025656.png
Screenshot_20211220-025709.png
Screenshot_20211220-025721.png

Forgot to thank the mods for keeping things at bay here👍 There is actually a thread here about this trying to close tattle but it’s locked now, still an interesting read. I agree gossiping is a vice but still it isn’t illegal but I don’t expect lazy influencers with half a brain cell to know the difference.

Do you recall when Cheryl Cole Tweedy whatever advertised a box dye for L’Oréal and they all got backlash because she wore hair extensions? If she can’t get away with it then nobody can 😂 also sad to hear her career is over..and she was never spoonfed anything, she did actually work for it.. ( but she has her millions and a son to focus on) and SF think they’re going to be rich doing nothing productive 🤣🤣🤣
#whatgoesupmustcomedown
Lmao nope if she can't nobody can!! Lol 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
And the funniest part when she said “one of my favorite brands Etia cosmetics” lmao it’s an unknown “brand” that no ones ever heard of and we’ve never seen her mention this brand before but all of a sudden it’s her favorite and a must have in her makeup bag yeah sure 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol remember the time she used to mock people who were promoting Fashionnova and now look where she has come!! LED lights seriously???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
5B580F3A-E24C-42A1-AFD9-A2879694053C.jpeg
A7B96377-1387-468C-AEEB-C780A5421B4A.jpeg

So negligent I saw a news segment warning about buying off branded cosmetics and products due to their ingredients. They did random testing and found plastic, feces, glue, and other harmful chemicals in makeup from those websites.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I’m actually starting to think that, faeza sets up these dropshipping scams herself💀because I literally haven’t seen any other influencer advertise the same products. But then again I follow the likes of fatima almomen who buy new watches every week🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m actually starting to think that, faeza sets up these dropshipping scams herself💀because I literally haven’t seen any other influencer advertise the same products. But then again I follow the likes of fatima almomen who buy new watches every week🙄
I think she runs them too

Reactions: 9
Will promote French drop shipping scams yet hasn’t been seen in Paris, eating gourmet French cuisine nor buying OR working with French luxury fashion brands. Only small Dior items (mainly beauty) and possibly knock off Hermes Orans and Jacquemus don’t scream rich when you keep flaunting them every other day all year! I could expect that from a normal person but not a successful influencer

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Good Lord. Imagine being so desperate for some pocket change that you have to resort to advertising Poundland LED lights and Primark quality bras💀 We’re all sooooo jealous of you Faeza 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Good Lord. Imagine being so desperate for some pocket change that you have to resort to advertising Poundland LED lights and Primark quality bras💀 We’re all sooooo jealous of you Faeza 🥱
😂 right!! I’ve seen those strip lights on Amazon for £6.99.

All the old pics they’re reposting as if they’re recent is embarrassing too. All you have to do to make Snapchat think it was taken yesterday, or whenever you want, is to save it to your phone at that time/day. Trying to post old pics as if they still live in that flat haaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Faeza is posting ad after ad after ad. It’s so boring!! At least before she would rant in the middle of it 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.