Soniaxfyza #9 Jigsaw and the Mute Mule reported to be deported

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that theyre at home posting a bunch of tit from camera roll instead of being at F1 with every other influencer shows how irrelevant and miserable they are. Were sooooo jealous of your life Faeza šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Omg yes.. Abu Dhabi just down the road.. I thought they enjoyed trying to be grid girls at the mclaren launch party back in 2019.. mind you, theyā€™ve never been to the Bahraini one considering itā€™s a 30 min flight away..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They could be still in Dubai but kicked out of apartment by sugar daddy who owns it.
Or in hiding.
Or in France?

but they are being careful not to show where the network connection on phone screen shows when showing how to buy online so this leads me to believe they out of UAE.
Where does that show? I have iPhone and it doesnā€™t show my connection at the top. Just time, black in the middle then service Wi-Fi and battery

Reactions: 1
Where does that show? I have iPhone and it doesnā€™t show my connection at the top. Just time, black in the middle then service Wi-Fi and battery
Yeah I think you can only see the network provider when you drag down to the control centre menu. Either way now that they know tattlers have queried their location, Iā€™m sure theyā€™re going to leave it as a mystery until they make a sloppy error..

Reactions: 3
Yeah I think you can only see the network provider when you drag down to the control centre menu. Either way now that they know tattlers have queried their location, Iā€™m sure theyā€™re going to leave it as a mystery until they make a sloppy error..
What is their SC name ?

šŸ¤Ø lmao Their bodies are all photoshopped to death! Why would they want fake influencers to represent their body sculp brand ?!! Lol šŸ˜…šŸ™„
Screenshot_20211210-205552.png
Screenshot_20211210-205605.png
Screenshot_20211210-205619.png
Screenshot_20211210-205634.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
02130B77-47E0-4564-AE19-07A49355EAC2.jpeg
No F1 sponsorship this year šŸ¤­ this was in 2019.
6B83CE1C-7EB3-4C4C-9B1A-AB6B08BD2CD8.jpeg
Glad they didnā€™t sponsor them again
D6979C6D-081B-4344-A612-20D9423E6B29.jpeg
thatā€™s so funny, threw that nail kit aside to hurry up and keep filming ads. Bills must be due soon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Theyā€™re not showing where they are because they want us to keep wondering. Honestly either way, if they were in Dubai or otherwise, it doesnā€™t really matter. Because they lost everything and they know thereā€™s no coming back from what happened. I think the only views theyā€™re getting are from tattlers tbh. Theyā€™re feeding into the speculation.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Anybody seen their recent snapchat story? Itā€™s full of pictures that do not belong to them. The lifestyle they wish they had and things they wish they owned. I pity them.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anybody seen their recent snapchat story? Itā€™s full of pictures that do not belong to them. The lifestyle they wish they had and things they wish they owned. I pity them.
Yup.. the bag wardrobes make me cringe the mostā€¦like sis youā€™ve never carried one of those let alone in every colour.. youā€™re not a luxury influencer, just get over it and do your own thing.. itā€™s true though everything they do we end up criticising about here but only bc theyā€™re trying so hard to be like others instead of originality.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yup.. the bag wardrobes make me cringe the mostā€¦like sis youā€™ve never carried one of those let alone in every colour.. youā€™re not a luxury influencer, just get over it and do your own thing.. itā€™s true though everything they do we end up criticising about here but only bc theyā€™re trying so hard to be like others instead of originality.
Exactly. They brought this on themselves tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They are in Dubai lmfao. They really said ā€˜duck human rights, hello animal rightsā€™ šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ Youre racist towards your own but raising awareness for people to adopt pets? Im all for animal rights but their morals or lack thereof are all over the place.

Reactions: 19
Faeza on Snapchat - ā€œI just love loveā€ - is simultaneously one of the most hateful people I have ever had the displeasure of experiencing in my entire life and I havenā€™t even met her.

Is this their next desperate attempt at getting sympathy of some sort? Agree with the sentiments of course but thereā€™s a reason behind everything they do and crying on camera isnā€™t going to make everything go away. Iā€™m the first person to say I prefer animals over humans, but even Iā€™m thinking sheā€™s going on about animals but where is her compassion for humans? Does she think crying is going to make people think ā€œAw, poor little racistā€?

Whatā€™s that I hear? The worlds tiniest violin playing the worlds saddest song.

On another note, Iā€™d take all of those dogs in an instant if I could. Get them away from her for a start.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I remember when they done an interview with an Arabic presenter for an Arabic channel and the presenter started the interview by talking to the audience etc in Arabic then switched to them by talking English, which means they donā€™t bleeping speak a word of Arabic otherwise they would have answered her questions in Arabic as it was for an Arabic channel and audience šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
sonia posted some bullshit quote that made me laugh, something along the lines of ā€˜be a pretty girl with a pretty heart and mindā€™ babes u and ur sisters hearts are the furthers thing from being pretty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Also faeza posted a latino song on her snap once saying I love Latino songs the words are so similar to Arabic. Tf not! Iā€™m Arab and the two languages are defo not similar!!

sonia posted some bullshit quote that made me laugh, something along the lines of ā€˜be a pretty girl with a pretty heart and mindā€™ babes u and ur sisters hearts are the furthers thing from being pretty
EXACTLY MY THOUGHT!!!! Theyā€™re far from beautiful ffs not even hating or anything.

• Haha
Sonia the empty vessel is obsessed with being pretty.. itā€™s clearly her purpose in life and nothing more..except she is not pretty inside nor out- she never grew into her own beauty before botching herself to look like another woman. Sheā€™s not even an influencer so what does she do?? If sheā€™s not selling her alleged beauty to men, then Iā€™m Kim K. Being a pretty girl with a pretty heart and mind at her age usually resonates with being a successful woman not a cancelled tarnished infamous one..can you imagine if these two reach middle age and have nothing to show for except their ageing beauty bc they think itā€™s going to carry them through life??
#nosubstancesonia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.