Soniaxfyza #9 Jigsaw and the Mute Mule reported to be deported

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their snap in the garden with gum drop does not look like Dubai, I may be wrong but the grass and the pots look like it could be the uk (or somewhere else)
Its a good observation but it looks too sunny to be the UK, we have a rainy storm here šŸ˜‚ Doesn't look like their oh so luxe apartment though???

Reactions: 17
Wouldn't say it's the UK, or at least not Birmingham with the weather that's been shown and also the windows from the house

Reactions: 8
Fatza probably posted to give us something to talk about so she can come read this thread since she obviously doesn't have anything else to do šŸ˜©šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I agree with the theory they are testing their subscriber numbers to see the damage. Also Soniaxfyza are arrogant and would pretend to be in Dubai until the bitter end. Even when they were back in the UK 2 weeks before their mother passed they were still recycling old Dubai content.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Itā€™s always the ones talking about self-care on a daily basis that lacks it the mostšŸ¤£ since when is straightening your hair SELF-CAREšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø we all have good and bad days but we all still manage to wash our faces with a facial wash and put moisturizer on itšŸ¤£ skincare, hair care, deodorant, new and clean panties every day itā€™s all a daily routine for adult women. Donā€™t know why these dumb influencers think that skincare is self-care when itā€™s just so normal and what everyone have done for years and yearsšŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Fyza plz stop with the self-care videos acting like you are the only woman taking pride in your appearance and hygienešŸ¤” this girl will promote ANYTHINGšŸ¤®šŸ¤®

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
All in her Snapchat but not her Instagram.
yes she was ā€œtemperature checkingā€ as the term used for narcissists to the reaction.
Iā€™m so angry that she comes back like she hasnā€™t done a thing and act normal. Itā€™s so obvious she just carried on as normal while staying off line. That makeup pic wasnā€™t from today - probably earlier in week or last week. I loved how my make was here. Past tense ā€¦ although her diction is fucked up so who knows actually

she is out of her apartment I feel, wether Sonia is also I donā€™t know. I donā€™t think she is at the same house as before as there is dogs there but itā€™s very possible she is there with her cat.

sheā€™s not in London or this way in the world as the weather is fairly bad here right now.

whoā€™s the companies sheā€™s promoting now? Have they been provided with Evidence of someone they are having representing their brand is a fraudulent racist disingenuous venomous trash bag is cheapening their brand?

more complaints need to be made to the police.
Should probably get an online petition started to have them exported out of Dubai.

Iā€™m really pissed at Fyza with her fake see through attempts of remorse, grief and doing work on herself, if she genuinely started work in herself she would be a broken shell and off media all together.

there are people genuinely grieving and struggling emotionally so much in life and it doesnā€™t make them nasty like her.

Fyza is actually the most disgusting bleep to use the grief as a shield.

its like.. oh Iā€™m about to scam you with more bullshit adverts because Iā€™m broke but first ā€¦ Iā€™m grieving remember so you have to be nice to me and feel sorry for me.

Our work here is not doneā€¦ she is not cancelled.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
So I tried to find this product on Instagram, to see if they have an account. But they donā€™t! Seems sus to me šŸ¤” Instead a few French businesses/accounts came up, I think this is her manager pushing ads through, maybe itā€™s owned by a French person idk.
What business doesnā€™t have an account on SM?

Reactions: 18
Can someone please post what they are putting on Snapchat, I refuse to give them views and we should all try and do the same. The ads will eventually stop coming through if they arenā€™t getting enough engagementā€¦ I refuse for all of this to have been for nothing!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The garden pics are a week old. However the chocolate or whatever she posted thats not from camera roll is from the UK (sainsburys to be exact) šŸ¤£ You need to order it online to get it to the UAE.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok so Faeza usually posts her crappy ads from Soniaā€™s bedroom but today itā€™s just a blank wall and the lighting looks different, also the sofa in the background of her selfie looks different, I donā€™t think theyā€™re living in their apartment anymore

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Is it just me or has Faezaā€™s accent changed a bit again? I know her accent is inconsistent anyway but it now sounds like sheā€™s trying to be Southern British (and failing of course).

And why all the pics and videos from the camera roll? Very tellingā€¦

The audacity of going back to scamming people after a week, I expected nothing less from these two racists that canā€™t hold down a real job. Funny isnā€™t it, how itā€™s ALWAYS Faeza doing the ads. Sonia is very busy behind the scenes and it doesnā€™t take a genius to work out what sheā€™s busy doing aside from hiding. Hasnā€™t even said one word but yet is posting selfies from weeks back. They gross me out so much. How can they live knowing that literally no one likes them because of how they are, and yet they continue to stay the same.

Donā€™t even get me started on using the grief for sympathy. They think theyā€™re clever by doing the scam ad and then adding all this stuff to do with their mum afterwards. That photo from that one trip says it was from three years ago. Those are the only photos they ever really post. They barely spent any time with her when she was around it seems, and were more interested in slagging their mum off to hundreds of strangers online. Which Sonia was again complicit in because the account is shared. Grief and racism have ZERO correlation and anyone that believes otherwise is thick as.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So I tried to find this product on Instagram, to see if they have an account. But they donā€™t! Seems sus to me šŸ¤” Instead a few French businesses/accounts came up, I think this is her manager pushing ads through, maybe itā€™s owned by a French person idk.
What business doesnā€™t have an account on SM?
Nice workā€¦ perhaps her own business set up through France by that manager

Reactions: 3
Letā€™s keep an eye on that shady hair straightener company. The scam website usually closes after 48 hours and the emails bounce back once theyā€™ve gotten the money.

keep gathering evidence

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So last week they posted Islamic quotes now posting booty / thong pics ? The audacity šŸ‘€

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.