Soniaxfyza #9 Jigsaw and the Mute Mule reported to be deported

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The blue Soniaxfyza threads icon at the top next to the pink wiki will show you all the pages

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Not sure if this has been shared before but I find it hilarious how they dont want sonia associated to the backlash yet she is the face of this article loool
sonia could have easily stopped this. She could have snatched their shared phone off of her sister and deleted the posts/ not let her record in the first place; if she cared about their brand so much i.e. Instead she sat in the background and laughed- only time we heard something from the mute mule. So the answer is yes, she is the face of the brand& needs to be accountable for her sister’s action as she has been a part of it all along!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
sonia could have easily stopped this. She could have snatched their shared phone off of her sister and deleted the posts/ not let her record in the first place; if she cared about their brand so much i.e. Instead she sat in the background and laughed- only time we heard something from the mute mule. So the answer is yes, she is the face of the brand& needs to be accountable for her sister’s action as she has been a part of it all along!
EXACTLY.. Just because she is sitting back does not mean she isn't a part of the racist content on their page. She is just as accountable, is she oblivious to what her sister is posting on THEIR shared instagram and snapchat... NO. She probably encourages her and laughs along.

If she thought being racist was wrong, she could have called her sister on this. Put an end to it. But she became "mute mule" 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Not to mention letting Faeza use her name for discount codes for dodgy products from dodgy companies
💯 guilty by association at the minimum

• Haha
Reactions: 14
" Go f#ck yourself with that ugly A$$ Balayage that's all you ever f#cking get"!

Umm Fyza what's this?! 👇🤨 Is this not a Balayage that only P@&!$ get??!!

Screenshot_20211204-051239.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
AND SHE has the nerves to call other girls ugly!
AND girls are jealous of her HoTnEsS

88262E32-BA4C-44AF-B6D9-06984C8D5CDC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
" Go f#ck yourself with that ugly A$$ Balayage that's all you ever f#cking get"!

Umm Fyza what's this?! 👇🤨 Is this not a Balayage that only P@&!$ get??!!

View attachment 907859
Oh look it’s Sonia at a balayage artist’s salon😱😱😱I wonder what she asks for considering she invented the front face framing highlights…bc she was around before Beyoncé you see. What’s happening girls, still getting your hair done with nowhere to show it off to other than a paying client looking for a sexual service?
5D090329-EB55-4755-99EB-D4A3D2A34036.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Remember when they used to claim they’ve never seen an episode of keeping up with the kardashians 🤥🤥 and Faeza said kylie copies her 😂 or Sonia claiming their grandmother looked like Kim before kim looked like Kim?! 🤥🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 26
When your big mouth sister ruins your "makeup/ modeling career" and now you need to rely on your side Hustle full time!! 😳
Screenshot_20211205-205836.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Remember when they used to claim they’ve never seen an episode of keeping up with the kardashians 🤥🤥 and Faeza said kylie copies her 😂 or Sonia claiming their grandmother looked like Kim before kim looked like Kim?! 🤥🤔
Omg I remember when Faeza said that about Kylie 😂 delusion at its finest. I wish this thread was poppin’ again. HENNA COME BAAAACCCCKKKKKK

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG!! Really? And she went on to bad mouth her grandmother after saying this!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
How a normal person can give such a pose ??
Seriously what sort of surgery did she get??!! 🤨 She was so much better looking with her old face . Her face went to slim and then to box shapen! I can't help but feel sad for her actually. She isn't happy with who she is obviously! I'm wondering what exact surgeries did she get done !?? 🧐 Is there any surgery experts here that can tell all that she's has done??!!

Screenshot_20211206-190907.png

Reactions: 7
Seriously what sort of surgery did she get??!! 🤨 She was so much better looking with her old face . Her face went to slim and then to box shapen! I can't help but feel sad for her actually. She isn't happy with who she is obviously! I'm wondering what exact surgeries did she get done !?? 🧐 Is there any surgery experts here that can tell all that she's has done??!!

View attachment 909766
I don’t know how she messed up her face so bad! Her old face and definition and depth and this is so boxy and awkward.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.