Soniaxfyza #9 Jigsaw and the Mute Mule reported to be deported

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
idk if faeza is just dumb as hell or she rly has this much audacity but wtf is she thinking no one wants to see them

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it’s an experiment to see how much engagement they get
I refuse to give them views I am really curious to see what they come back with. Funny enough Kylie Jenner is back with instagram stories after she went AWOL after the whole travis scott and Kylie getting cancelled on social media.

Fyza probably though if Kylie has made a comeback maybe i can too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’ve never understood how they made publicly wearing bathing suits the line they don’t cross. They’re ALWAYS in crop tops or body con outfits and Sonia is constantly bending over and sticking her ass out whenever she gets the chance. It makes no sense to me but then again these two are so weird. I just wish they’d be their h0e selves and leave the excuses behind. Personally I hate these two posting in depth close-ups of all their body parts and then saying they can’t post anything more revealing because of their parents or living in the Middle East. All that’s left is full on nudity so what are they even talking about? Lol weirdos

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I agree I think it’s been done partly to see how much engagement they will get. No point in them checking on it, majority of people watching will be to see what bullshit they’re gonna come out with next. Faeza definitely has that much audacity. Sonia does too but she pretends she doesn’t.

Lmao how did I know Kylie Jenner would try to make a comeback as soon as all that stuff about Tristan and Khloe comes out. So obvious what that family do to spin things to work in their favour anytime something bad comes out.

They’re all as bad as each other! Zero morals the lot of them

All shes posting is from camera roll. Maybe she is back in Burms 😭😭😭
Do you reckon they would ever actually let on if they were? I don’t think they would hahaha, imagine

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If thoae photis are recent of gumdrop it looks like they are abroad somewhere? Maybe the US but i doubt it these lot literally never travelled anywhefe even pre-covid. Although they could have leff the UAE for a while while things cool down, remember she commited what is considered an offence in the UAE

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If thoae photis are recent of gumdrop it looks like they are abroad somewhere? Maybe the US but i doubt it these lot literally never travelled anywhefe even pre-covid. Although they could have leff the UAE for a while while things cool down, remember she commited what is considered an offence in the UAE
Maybe they’re at that one person’s house they posted a couple weeks ago? I remember from their Snapchat they in someone’s backyard playing ping pong and playing with some dogs. At the time it seemed like they were still in Dubai but maybe they were out of the main city area.

Reactions: 16
From posting Islamic quotes to a weird 90’s photo dump of girls in thongs? Astigfirullah just go away Faeza. No one wants to see your botched face.

4B674100-76FA-4FD3-839B-C9BE2D550421.jpeg
362AEC1F-8AEF-497B-9611-AD938A307A27.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Long time lurker but first time commenting 😶🌫
The breaking point for me were the last pictures they posted. After all the horrible things they’ve done they still blame it on them grieving. And yes, I’m using plural here because even though Sonia didn’t actually send that voice note, she still did nothing to detach herself from the situation. If you’re silent in a situation of injustice, you’ve chosen the side of the oppressor 🤷‍♀️ Imagine dying as a muslim, asking people for duas just for your daughters to use your death as an excuse to hate on another country, and they even posted thong pictures after that 🤢
Also a small side note, when I heard the voice note I kept going over the “brum” part because I genuinely didn’t know what it meant, but apparently a kuwaiti that has never lived in birmingham is well informed about the local slang 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Someone make it make sense how Faeza thinks its okay to post a few grieving quotes and pictures of fat ass gumdrop after being outed as a RACIST to the world...? it took her a WEEK to come back. Just a week.

I actually feel embarrassed for this girl who is back to posting her crappy Ali express stuff, her card must have got declined on Starbucks so shes desperate for income now 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Faez is looking a little chilly in those layers :unsure:
Oh and she's been reading a book on mental health for the past two weeks. She started posting the online info but deleted it within minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.