SoniaxFyza #8 Brummie curry loving Virgo unapologetically a racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if he was claiming to be Arab he probably wouldn’t be posting this? It doesn’t SEEM like he has an identity crisis like the other monsters. Also are we sure this is even the brother?

Looks like his whole personality is his car and nothing else
Well well well… sorry not sorry…may Allah grant their Grandad Jannah! However just seen these on slimey adams fb. Lmao… can we just look at the kaleejis he’s tagged.
Mian saab most DEFINITELY looks like he's sun bathing on jumeirah beach…..THESE ARE ALL FAEZA
AND SONIAS FAMILY

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well well well… sorry not sorry…may Allah grant their Grandad Jannah! However just seen these on slimey adams fb. Lmao… can we just look at the kaleejis he’s tagged.
Mian saab most DEFINITELY looks like he's sun bathing on jumeirah beach…..THESE ARE ALL FAEZA
AND SONIAS FAMILY
Nah, man. This is unnecessary.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think we should involve their brothers into this very messy mess. I doubt they have anything to do with it.. it’s unfair. they’re probably living their lives away from sonia fyza drama
Nope, henna confirmed they read tattle religously and bully henna with vile messages and condone fufu and susu behaviour and also claim they are arab lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Nope, henna confirmed they read tattle religously and bully henna with vile messages and condone fufu and susu behaviour and also claim they are arab lmao
Where’s the evidence? Henna did say, but she’s gone off radar now. Honestly, it doesn’t sit well with me that we involve their brothers and now great grandparents. Just unfair

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Where’s the evidence? Henna did say, but she’s gone off radar now. Honestly, it doesn’t sit well with me that we involve their brothers and now great grandparents. Just unfair
You got a point, im going to delete that post 🥰

Reactions: 4
Opened a can of worms now I noticed the uproar is always 10 fold when boys are involved suddenly everyone wants to cry foul.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Opened a can of worms now I noticed the uproar is always 10 fold when boys are involved suddenly everyone wants to cry foul.
Why would henna who knows these people more than any of us ever will, lie about them claiming to be arab aswell?? Put some respeck on her name pls ladies 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Guys I don’t think this is the right person and we shouldn’t be uploading pictures of them any way.
Back when I was following them on twitter one of the sisters uploaded a picture of their younger brother and he’s a spitting version of Sonia. This person looks nothing like them.

Reactions: 8
That's not the brother btw, I just saw one of them in Tesco and I saw their dad too. The brothers don't look like that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Hmm it’s funny how when Faeza doxxyed that poor girl 3x times everyone kept saying things like “she must have done something” “she provoked Faeza” but if it’s a guy suddenly he’s automatically a victim and it’s wrong? Interesting

guess it’s just our Gemini moon we can’t help it

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Guys, it’s distasteful posting pictures of their brothers and grandad, if there is a way to delete them please do. I don’t care if the brothers read tattle but there are some boundaries we shouldn’t cross perhaps?

For all we know that could be Henna’s grandad too. I understand someone mentioned their brothers also pretend to be Arab however he has proudly displayed a picture of his grandad with Urdu writing above it.

We should stay on topic *sonia & fyza*. It’s ok for us to try and get to the bottom of why they’re so deranged however let’s not forget our own morals. This is just my opinion so please don’t come for me x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The problem is their immediate family is involved …..it’s been confirmed by henna and the random aunt who posted on here saying she was bullied out the house by, mute Sonia, Fatza and her brothers, so if your enabling ur sisters to do act out as they do your just as culpable….🙄…. Plus their sisters doxx out whoever and whenever they want…. Double standards much

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So it’s funny you guys thought that guy was the other cousin who was in that childhood photo of us, I can see how it kind of looks like him but I have a pretty funny story relating to him and Faeza. Both brothers of theirs are younger

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.