SoniaxFyza #8 Brummie curry loving Virgo unapologetically a racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E83F471E-B5E5-4405-8D24-13F6ECF67F3F.jpeg
Second apology clip will be Trisha paytas sobbing on her kitchen floor worthy. And why have they put their Snapchat name back to Soniaxfyza 😒 so that means the snap convo about Palestine was true all along? We’ve been trying to tell everyone for so long what kind of people they are. Sonia included and very much apart of this. NS media is apart of this and everyone who enables these frauds should be held accountable.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The Sukhy account from thread 7 magically vanished. 🎶 Another one bites the dust 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yess, a few Pakistani friends I know are still following them! And liked their previous posts. So surely they have seen the apology!
THere certain low level pakistani celebrity as well as non pakistani ones still following them. I personally think, alot of them ain't saying anything, so not to upset the agency and the power and influence they have, in helping them get contracts in the future. They become vocal about BLM as it went mainstream, but scare to stand up for who they are. I personally unfollowed everyone that follows them. It the only way to show, they can't get away with it. I reckon 30% of their followers are brought/bots & 30% are pakistani, that would have a big impact on them.

Reactions: 15
I went down to London later today and I could hear some people behind me talk about them 😭😭😭 Its over Faeza, back to Alum Rock you go 👋🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Baby Sonia with the same vacant empty expression as always very creepy. Good thing she always had her pit bull Faeza with her to do her bidding. Who’s gonna fight her battles now and actually “work”?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
A55C0476-F48C-4EED-BD8B-EA1CB1924C30.jpeg
So Adam, are they going to have to share bedrooms in Alum rock like they do in Dubai?
E1D0A67E-9CE6-4D3C-8A18-BA3C2EA2D4EE.jpeg
Also Adam how does it feel to be in a family of self loathing psychopaths?

Ladies if this guy is in your dms.. blocka blocka blocka😄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
So this Adam Al Ali driving a Mercedes no way it’s from money Sonia and Fyza has sent. He’s probably another typical asian roadman selling drugs on the streets. Sonia and Fyza don’t even have money to buy proper food and normal clothes what money are they going to send to UK when they wear replica bags

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Yeah Adam looks like an arab 🤣, I swear this whole family needs to be in the looney bin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Omg you guys are quick!!! Now every Adam and sayyam in Birmingham is gonna be fighting for his life online 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hi girls, so I've been here forever but I've never made an account until now since it's finally out there. I'm up to date been reading from gossip guru with all the info, I've always told everyone I know about this page lol. I know these girls and my sister and besties were friends with them so I know quite a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t think we should involve their brothers into this very messy mess. I doubt they have anything to do with it.. it’s unfair. they’re probably living their lives away from sonia fyza drama

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.