SoniaxFyza #8 Brummie curry loving Virgo unapologetically a racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, please delete the pics guys. Wouldn’t want this guys friends/family coming across it, poor innocent guy lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
@hennasultanxoxo when do you think you’ll be answering all the questions? These girls honestly believe things will calm down and they will have their old lives again..racist unapologetic thot

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tbh that’s why I don’t find anything offensive or blame you guys when you guys have trust issues because of how confusing Faeza and her lies can be. You know Faeza used to be in love with that cousin that’s in our group photo? I feel like maybe that’s why she hates Pakistanis so much because he went off and got married to somebody back home

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Tbh that’s why I don’t find anything offensive or blame you guys when you guys have trust issues because of how confusing Faeza and her lies can be. You know Faeza used to be in love with that cousin that’s in our group photo? I feel like maybe that’s why she hates Pakistanis so much because he went off and got married to somebody back home
She said she wanted a time machine to go back and marry her dad 😵💫🤕 because he’s so “cute” and all the b*tches want him

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Omg that’s crazy! But why did she decide to go Dubai? One day she just packed her bag and decided that was it for her?

Reactions: 4
So she hates inbreds but holds a grudge against all Pakistanis because her cousin wouldn’t let her throw the box 🐱 lmfaoooo Got it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He liked someone else so she started spreading rumours about the girl he liked lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I don't think that publishing their brothers pictures or father/grandfather is right even if they stand by them and read tattle, these guys aren't public figures at all (unlike sonia and fyza) so we shouldn't bring them into this regardless of how they feel about the sisters.

And many types of people read tattle it's no a big deal that their relatives read it. I was checking out tattle and guru gossip for years before I decided to create an account

as for the people saying henna has gone off the radar. I think she is busy working (she has a full-time job and family to take care of).

I feel like this racist voice note was intentionally staged by the sisters to get attention / more press. As the saying goes, "any publicity is good publicity". They were so irrelevant for a long time, barely getting any brand deals. I don't think any khaleejis have cared about them since 2016-2017. The only reason sonia and fyza are still somewhat "relevant" is they get so much attention from the UK Muslim community and tattle. They're always trying to be controversial on purpose. They love the attention and they love lying about their ethnicity and nationality. They know that's what keeps people's tongues wagging

even if they get deported from dubai, it's still a big win for them because they'll get so much attention and so many headlines in the press.
They just want the publicity

they'll probably fade into oblivion when this blows over

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Omg that explains an awful lot but her taste drastically changed to underage white boys shes now turned into a nnonce

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.