SoniaxFyza #8 Brummie curry loving Virgo unapologetically a racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do we reckon we will see from her tomorrow.
A: praying
B: Ali express advertising
C: hair/nail salon
D: silence

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I am watching all situation and I understand that a lot/all of you feel offended about her behaviour but I can't understand why you guyes follow her every single move on social media? when you dislike her so much just don't watch, don't follow...
If I hate someone I don't look at them that's all.
Best wishes for all 😊
Oh duck off faeza, whats more pathetic is how you follow every single one of our moves, i thought you were taking a break from social media, get off her and concentrate on healing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Best wishes for all 😊
Hi darling, can you ask the same question to Faeza first? If she hates us so much why does she follow our every move? Even when she’s on holiday in the Maldives (while her mother was extremely sick) she was still on this forum :unsure: I don’t know how you can follow a thread since August if you don’t like what we stand for. We are against racism, bullying and lies. So perhaps hop off your soapbox and drop the accent in a new apology video, maybe act like you mean it a little?
Anyways, best wishes :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
whats happened to the cat, they gave up a free 5 star holiday because they didnt trust a car sitter but now they’ve pissed off and left the fat thing alone 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
What would satisfy her audience would be:
• Sitting down and detailing their deep rooted hate for desi folks, Islam, and while we are at it curry too (if made well, it’s delicious)
• Explaining the web of lies I.e. their ethnicities
• Moving forward with claiming their roots, heritage, and making amends and going away forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am watching all situation and I understand that a lot/all of you feel offended about her behaviour but I can't understand why you guyes follow her every single move on social media? when you dislike her so much just don't watch, don't follow...
If I hate someone I don't look at them that's all.
Best wishes for all 😊
What are you talking about? I'm confused. This isn't Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle we are talking about that everyone is going to be so interested about them. I came from the Faryal Makhdoom thread because someone posted about their racist comments I had no idea who they were. When I have spoken about these 2 sisters to my family, cousins and friends they have no idea who they are. I dont have tiktok, Facebook or snapchat. I dont follow them or have any interest in them apart from the racist comments they made. I joined this thread because I'm against their racist comments. I hate their racism and lies. Simple as. Best wishes to you😊

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I am not Fyza, Sonia and their family. I just don't understand why you guys still watching her. If she make you nervous don't look at her. You will be more peaceful.
Why are you following this thread, I don't understand, if it's making you nervous; don't look. You will be more peaceful. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am not Fyza, Sonia and their family. I just don't understand why you guys still watching her. If she make you nervous don't look at her. You will be more peaceful.
345828EE-87A3-428B-ACA7-7E4992C3AF3A.jpeg

You’re here constantly defending them. We know it. We get it. Now shoo off, go, shoo shoo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
And Faeza, I know you love having the last laugh (pun intended), so why not have it with Sonia? She’s always made sure you look like the bad person. What’s the worst thing that we’ve heard about her? She goes after married dudes? Why not doxx her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Guys Charlotte tilbury can stop following them but UK Pakistanis can’t. I’m amazed at how many of my Pakistani friends are still following them, I think perhaps some people don’t know they still are following them at this point? Is it just me or does anyone else have quite a few people still following them.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
For anyone who is not from the UK, here is a little educational video on the Brummie accent. You can see Foiza has done a very good job of ditching the accent and why the current accent sounds so messed up. Her jaw must hurt all day practicing unnatural ways of speaking 🥴

Fyza/Freya
Nice try

Didn’t someone say earlier where are FAeza’s minions… well she has either sent her dad or brothers or Sonia to respond to that.

This girls lives for tattle lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Surprised she was so into Peaky Blinders, I would have thought the mention of Brummie would have set her off but perhaps it was nostalgia after all

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Guys don’t be offended if their followers aren’t going down...when this gained traction a lot of people were like “ who are they even”..they’re not even relevant enough to get canceled like that and also a lot of their followers are fake. Keep trying to report them though!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
We’ve shown more restraint then they ever will for instance we haven’t posted their brothers IG accounts. We’ve known of their birth certificates but didn’t post them someone else discovered it on Twitter. Go read this snufu and run along and have the IG accounts removed so it can confirm it for us.

Reactions: 11
Guys Charlotte tilbury can stop following them but UK Pakistanis can’t. I’m amazed at how many of my Pakistani friends are still following them, I think perhaps some people don’t know they still are following them at this point? Is it just me or does anyone else have quite a few people still following them.
Unfortunately you know how some Pakistanis are. And even people. If a situation doesn’t directly affect them in anyway, they won’t bother.

Reactions: 6
Naz iz the beg went after Adam saleh who is also trash but blocked comments about Soniaxfyza. Very telling. As for the “influencer girls” still following their in the same line of business and it isn’t makeup modeling and clothes.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
New here. Wowwwww! I didn’t know who they were until I saw their racist rant splattered all over social media! Wrong move guys, wrong!!

Anyway, their Alum Rock address has been plastered all over the previous thread, did no one think to do a street view? (I have screenshots) I’m not going to say anything bad about where they came from as it was the reality of most immigrant parents who I have upmost respect for; That being said, ‘humble yourselves’ would be an understatement. They have no front yard, no drive, garbage bags piled all over the street and also ‘Alum Rock Medical Centre’ at the top of the street! Sheesh! That’s what audacity looks like.

I would never had posted on here had it not been for her using Islam as a scapegoat! Music was used for healing after her mum passed away however Islam is applied for the brand endorsements she lost. GTFO
you are welcome to share. I remember all her stories about the money they came from and sharing pictures of her grandad with a Range Rover talking about how she loved that Range Rover

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.