SoniaxFyza #8 Brummie curry loving Virgo unapologetically a racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They actually don’t have a brum accent though. It’s more London
I dunno that doesn’t sound like London to me lol. London don’t claim them either haha. I don’t know WHAT it is, it’s ever changing. It must actually be exhausting putting an accent on constantly

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s the Islamic quotations for me😭 Lieza especially being outed by her birth certificate, proving that she’s a fake Leo, can’t claim astrology and crystals anymore, so the stunt queens have resorted to Islam; Honestly, the eptiome of hypocrites and tbf it’s insulting. I’m all for God working miracles, but this ain’t it.Disgusting.🤬
Anyway, back to reporting them to Dubai police, they must know my passport no off by heart by now, but idc, can’t stand them, there has to be some consequences for them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I dunno that doesn’t sound like London to me lol. London don’t claim them either haha. I don’t know WHAT it is, it’s ever changing. It must actually be exhausting putting an accent on constantly
London will never claim them since they are not from here. At one point they started saying they’re from London, which is why they tried putting on a London accent. Now they have a fake American accent 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes when they were trying to morph into Londoners they tried to ditch the Birmingham accent but it would come out whenever LEIZA spoke too fast.
In that video where Sonia speaks And pronounces Glam Glow in a very strange way 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s the Islamic quotations for me😭 Lieza especially being outed by her birth certificate, proving that she’s a fake Leo, can’t claim astrology and crystals anymore, so the stunt queens have resorted to Islam; Honestly, the eptiome of hypocrites and tbf it’s insulting. I’m all for God working miracles, but this ain’t it.Disgusting.🤬
Anyway, back to reporting them to Dubai police, they must know my passport no off by heart by now, but idc, can’t stand them, there has to be some consequences for them.

^^ I know most of you cba because of the passport number. But it’s essential that we report them. Not for ourselves but for Natasha too, she instead of hiding away has fought back let’s not let all this work be in vain. SO GET REPORTING LADIES!!! And share the link with everyone 📢📢📢📢📢📢

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I am watching all situation and I understand that a lot/all of you feel offended about her behaviour but I can't understand why you guyes follow her every single move on social media? when you dislike her so much just don't watch, don't follow...
If I hate someone I don't look at them that's all.
Best wishes for all 😊
FAEZA OR SONIA OR HER TWO BROTHERS OR UNCLE ALI
GET
OFF
HERE ! ! !
Have some shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I am watching all situation and I understand that a lot/all of you feel offended about her behaviour but I can't understand why you guyes follow her every single move on social media? when you dislike her so much just don't watch, don't follow...
Best wishes for all 😊
Is this Shazad?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Best wishes for all 😊
Im sorry did you listen to the same voice note as everyone else ?
LEIZA this you?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They actually don’t have a brum accent though. It’s more London
It's not a London accent, it's a hybrid... Mainly because she's tried so many.. she's confused herself, like when you try to do an Australian accept and end up a Geordie lol...

I like the way some.one said there's 2 of them but one doesn't speak 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.