Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dolce&dolma

Chatty Member

Everyone, tattlers,lurkers. Report them!!!! If you’ve read through these threads you’ll know. No amount of apologies and Islamic quotes will change these two. All the damage they have caused it’s ridiculous!! We will not let them get away with this!!! You are not about to play the Muslim card Sonia / Faeza. You are the lowest of the low to first use your dead mother now our religion. You can literally stop right there🤮🤮🤮I don’t think people realize how much of a threat and danger to society this girl is. Using the guise of Islam??? Tffffu 3leeeych hamara enti🤮🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 34
és
Being on Twitter from 2011 I can honestly say that Sonia Twitter account isn’t hers, Fyza was something along the lines of fyzacbe something to do with Chris brown. can’t really remember. Sonias Twitter was made by a lad named wahid in Nottingham his @ was foolishwiseguy
No I ain’t no Sonia fyza or their fans, what’s truth is truth.
them Twitter @‘s were made to take the piss out the sisters cause mostly fyza was a cow to most of Asian Twitter. I just think these fake tweets are being spread for clout and I’m all for honesty.
He even made a whole YouTube video animated one taking the piss out of them, they were vexed when they watched it. They exited Twitter after that I think. Just thought id let you guys know
We’ll that’s embarrassing when they literally said the tweet was them but years ago they were ‘naive and didn’t know any better’ LOOOL. Just go start packing your bags now Faeza Bring lots of coats and scarves as it’s freezing cold here In the Uk

• Haha
  • Heart

rosesrevenge

Chatty Member
It was pretty obvious their main source of income stopped being any kind of makeup services a long time ago. Think about it who needs to go to the salon for blow outs 2-3x a week? The constant nail appointments and filler? Lounging around the house in full make up, hair, nails and sweat pants? Ready to be on call at any moment. They no longer go to makeup or fashion events. Also they are not so young anymore and Dubai is very competitive.

I’m seeing comments by suspicious accounts on tiktok claiming they must have been sexually abused by Pakistani men to make them hateful. This is a serious and painful subject and they have a terrible track record with lying. I’m praying they come clean once and for all. Soniaxfyza have been terrorizing innocent girls for ages.

back when Faeza was starting makeup in Birmingham she even stole money up to £2000 from clients and canceled on them last minute. She had a depop where she sold some Chanel bags for £3000 and never delivered. Some victims are still afraid to come foreword. Because she threatened to post the girls pics and damage their reputation as we’ve seen.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
A55C0476-F48C-4EED-BD8B-EA1CB1924C30.jpeg
So Adam, are they going to have to share bedrooms in Alum rock like they do in Dubai?
E1D0A67E-9CE6-4D3C-8A18-BA3C2EA2D4EE.jpeg
Also Adam how does it feel to be in a family of self loathing psychopaths?

Ladies if this guy is in your dms.. blocka blocka blocka😄

• Haha
  • Wow
So this is off topic but I just watched a video on Lunay (the reggaetón rapper she was in a “secret relationship with” 💀) & something that he mentioned was that the tattoo Faeza posted on her snap, insinuating it was FOR HER, is actually a tribute to his Mother! This bitch really can’t stop lying. 😮
D44D2383-23D0-4039-94F1-EEB5936A0ADE.jpeg

anyone else remember her saying that they couldn’t post about each other cause it’s a bad career move? 😭🤡

• Haha

dolce&dolma

Chatty Member
Actually disgusting that their mother was on her deathbed and they were in the Maldives doing god knows. Pretty much sums up what kind of relationship they had with their mother. Cancer isn’t some over night thing, my aunty was in a similar situation. Had been battling for three years and when her condition deteriorated, it did so quite rapidly. When I mean rapidly I mean literal days, hours left of their life. So the fact that they chose to do that, knowing Yasmins condition tells you all everything you need to know about them, as daughters, sisters and humans. And to have rinsed her passing the way they did, recycling and pictures from the same trip is honestly so pathetic.

• Heart

sabz262

i dunno about anyone else but i love watching her shit apology video and watching her BEG US to forgive her.
thats right faeza, the girl who thought she was untouchable, youre down on your knees begging pakistan to forgive you.

below is me doing similar to what you did at the end of your second voice note where you said "HAHAHAHAHAH WHORE HAHAHAHHA":

HAHAHAHAHHAHA PAKISTAN HAHAHAHAHHA

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Henners20

Remember when they pretended the ‘soniaxfyza’ username wasn’t them on Snapchat to lie about the Palestine comment… we’ll it’s back to ‘soniaxfyza’ she can’t keep up with her bullshit at this point. But please, drop the fake accent, it is making me die 🤣

• Haha
Henna, it’s time you come here and clear the air before the heat dies down. Believe me you got nothing to lose. In fact contact Murad M. And ask him to interview you where you expose their lies and how they came after you and your family and because they’re family and for peace’s sake, you kept your quiet. Please, end this once and for all! Even on their old Twitter, Faeza kept dragging you unnecessarily.

• Heart
  • Haha

Cl39

Just came across this. Glad it’s being picked up by non-Asians too, goes to show to those dummies racism against Pakistanis isn’t accepted and people don’t hold the same disgusting views like her

• Haha
  • Heart

kkwmode

so there was no islamic quotes when you’re mother passed but brand deals have dipped and now the quotes are coming out, definitely shows your priorities.

i can just imagine their search history on pinterest being like ‘iZlam quotes’

• Haha
  • Heart

sJKW

I am fed up with Fyza always saying only ugly girls give her hate.

Who else can see that statement for it is?
It’s an abusive narcissistic attempt to control.
No one wants to be ugly or thought of as ugly and she is hoping that it will deter or stop people from wanting to call her out in the future.

it’s a really fucked up tactic deployed by narcissists to stop being held accountable and to be able to continue their abuse.

• Heart

Ermahgerd

Guys Charlotte tilbury can stop following them but UK Pakistanis can’t. I’m amazed at how many of my Pakistani friends are still following them, I think perhaps some people don’t know they still are following them at this point? Is it just me or does anyone else have quite a few people still following them.

• Heart
  • Angry

FijiNour

Chatty Member
Chillpillz? Lol more like Shitpillz. Move on, girl and calm down with your words.
Uncalled for.
Chillpillz has a valid point.
SXF were the architects of their own demise.
And we all have have trauma it’s no excuse.
Im not feeling sorry for anyone who has to face up to the consequences of their own actions.
Bitch posted a fake apology to her shitty racist rant and then quotes from a religion she’s openly denounced.
The time for thinking their behaviour is trauma responses is gone.
I dont wish bad on them or anyone - cause it comes back to you x10 but we are all out of sympathy and aren’t restocking.

• Heart

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Nah I actually love this thread 😂 😂 😂 just caught up with it all and im late BUT If it wasn't for these threads and every single one one of you guys contributing, Sonia and Faeza would not be in the position they are today which is pretty much cancelled :giggle: Well deserved too with her weakkkkkkk ass apology, only sorry because she got caught, she's been a raging racist since her twitter days and all of a sudden her racist rant goes viral and she's sorry? no one's buying it. Also tell me why Pakistanis I follow LIKED her apology video, are you dumb pls

Where do they even go from here? even AliExpress don't claim them :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha

Realdeal101

just seen the recent snap, firstly why is she using Islam after bashing it..and always saying she’s Jewish and crystal Astrology person and now using Islamic quotes.??? She’s acc a joke man it’s so funny what is she doing 💀💀??? I thought she was taking a break and she’s still posting ?? Wouldn’t even be surprised if she starts wearing the hijab and claiming she’s a Muslim now at this point

It feels illegal to watch her post Islamic quotes-
She was inspired by this pic 😭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick