SoniaxFyza #8 Brummie curry loving Virgo unapologetically a racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am fed up with Fyza always saying only ugly girls give her hate.

Who else can see that statement for it is?
It’s an abusive narcissistic attempt to control.
No one wants to be ugly or thought of as ugly and she is hoping that it will deter or stop people from wanting to call her out in the future.

it’s a really fucked up tactic deployed by narcissists to stop being held accountable and to be able to continue their abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So this is off topic but I just watched a video on Lunay (the reggaetón rapper she was in a “secret relationship with” 💀) & something that he mentioned was that the tattoo Faeza posted on her snap, insinuating it was FOR HER, is actually a tribute to his Mother! This witch really can’t stop lying. 😮
D44D2383-23D0-4039-94F1-EEB5936A0ADE.jpeg

anyone else remember her saying that they couldn’t post about each other cause it’s a bad career move? 😭🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Side note: I reallyyyy want more info on their Cyprus trip and the airport arrest 👀👀

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
So this is off topic but I just watched a video on Lunay (the reggaetón rapper she was in a “secret relationship with” 💀) & something that he mentioned was that the tattoo Faeza posted on her snap, insinuating it was FOR HER, is actually a tribute to his Mother! This witch really can’t stop lying. 😮
View attachment 890534
anyone else remember her saying that they couldn’t post about each other cause it’s a bad career move? 😭🤡
they were in a relationship?

were they not just messaging each other?
Don’t think they ever met.

“secret relationship”means one of two things… it’s fake relationship that only 1 person in the relationship thinks they are in relationship while other person is oblivious OR who ever said it’s bad for their career is using that as an excuse to keep them on the down low so they can keep hitting it with other chicks also.

anyone have video of Fyza talking about that tattoo?Would be interesting to see what he boyfriend says about the video and her implying it was for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Yo Sonia and Faeza, why don’t you two really just sit down and start from the beginning. How it all started, how you two became racist and fake Arabs and so on, and for once in your life, be honest because there’s proof of all your lies out there. Maybe your audience might forgive you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I don’t follow them on any platform, but out of curiosity how does tattle fam know they read these posts on here?🧐

View attachment 890534
Lmao what’s worse is that she thought she was slick to try make us believe she and Rauw Alejandro have something between the two. When he is in a HAPPY & HEALTHY relationship with Rosalia 😭 this kills me… I just can’t keep up with her, soooo delusional!! Faeza you’re like 30. Act it fgs😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t follow them on any platform, but out of curiosity how does tattle fam know they read these posts on here?🧐
They always respond to what we post. Be that a video response, a quote, basically anything that relates to what we’re discussing.
Also when they were whoring around in the Maldives whilst their mum was very poorly, an account was made and came on this thread to lie about their mum having affairs to suggest they’re not Pakistani or something of that sort. A fellow tattler checked the location of where that person was and I’ll give you one guess? The Maldives.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Henna, it’s time you come here and clear the air before the heat dies down. Believe me you got nothing to lose. In fact contact Murad M. And ask him to interview you where you expose their lies and how they came after you and your family and because they’re family and for peace’s sake, you kept your quiet. Please, end this once and for all! Even on their old Twitter, Faeza kept dragging you unnecessarily.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
They always respond to what we post. Be that a video response, a quote, basically anything that relates to what we’re discussing.
Also when they were whoring around in the Maldives whilst their mum was very poorly, an account was made and came on this thread to lie about their mum having affairs to suggest they’re not Pakistani or something of that sort. A fellow tattler checked the location of where that person was and I’ll give you one guess? The Maldives.
They could not make it more obvious that they’re lurking, if I didn’t know about this forum and I’d heard her rants on Snapchat I’d be hella confused. Anything that’s discussed here she will act on, not only through SM. For example when it was discussed here that she barely went out, had any friends and only left the house to get her nails and hair done. Suddenly there was an influx of snaps of her “going out” snaps of “friends”. So yeah, she’s definitely always here. Hello Faeza & Sonia 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yo Sonia and Faeza, why don’t you two really just sit down and start from the beginning. How it all started, how you two became racist and fake Arabs and so on, and for once in your life, be honest because there’s proof of all your lies out there. Maybe your audience might forgive you.
I second it only if other members(ones who really know her) agree. Someone should draft an apology and send it to them or post here since we all know they read this thread. In my opinion, the draft must include apologies to henna sultan and the girl who they sent that disgusting audio.
And, please get out of this fantasy world you guys live in and see a proper therapist. No one wants your fake tits, fake waist, vagina which has more miles than the suns circumference, lifestyle where you girls milk sheikhs for bottles and red bottoms etc.
Hypocrites you denounce islam and now use it to achieve what

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 890819
When fatza wanted to date her dad 🤢🥴

View attachment 890824View attachment 890826View attachment 890833
Chatting to her fake Latino lover😂
HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHA
I can smell that picture of her legs open EW 🤢 girl if you don’t gtfo with your CANKLES ..😒

From having a crush on her cousin to fancying her dad.. just gets worse. This girl really projects and contradicts herself.
She was prob on FT with one of her brothers to fake it, as Latinos having somewhat same dark features etc…
Im truly so embarrassed for her when does it stop?…

Im sorry but her face just resembles the troll meme face SO much

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.