Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sJKW

I cried with laugher seeing this on Snapchat and listening to the voice items on Snapchat they shared on ladbible.

Delighted they played it in it’s entirety albeit censored but left in the deranged psychotic laugh at the end.

Labbible is popular on all media platforms 🤣🤣🤣

Honestly no way they came come back from this🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Sanj9595

Someone send Pewdiepie Faeza’s apology. He reviews influencers terrible apologies 😂 I believe he also has a large Indian following. I know Faeza’s hatred was directed at Pakistani’s but I’m sure everyone stand together against racism no matter which country they’re from.
I will send it to him, don’t know if anything will come out of it. Also I don’t have much on insta as I don’t use it much so don’t know if he would even bother paying attention.

• Haha

Allthatgoss

Helen Flanagan finally unfollowed them. Took her a while to make this decision, maybe the Ladbible article helped 🙄
Sellouts

• Haha

dolce&dolma

Chatty Member
View attachment 888620
Stop the lies rn you have no affiliation with Kuwait you degenerates.

DC1A0449-C3C8-4BF9-B01C-71CE5B495980.jpeg

The scandal has reached khaleeji Twitter 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Yo Sonia and Faeza, why don’t you two really just sit down and start from the beginning. How it all started, how you two became racist and fake Arabs and so on, and for once in your life, be honest because there’s proof of all your lies out there. Maybe your audience might forgive you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Well lets be fair if she cant even spell her own name truthfully on the video then people watching it can take that for whats to follow. Girl its spelt Faeza, lets start at the basic’s then we’ll move on to telling fibs
LMAOOO it’s cause Kylie has a ‘Y’ in her name so she wants to copy as much as possible just like her changing her zodiac to Leo cus of Kylie. It’s so sad 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Sick

GurluCray

Anyway @wasimov and @hairbyusdubai have removed 🐴susu from their ig page she was on it a few days ago…as was fartza with her blonde hair…👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Am I the only one that thinks that shes not stable and could potentially harm herself or worse???

Genuinely think people are forgetting shes not well mentally and her entire life has crumbled infront of her (albeit of her own doing). No sane person does what she does. Sonia fyza if you're reading this please please genuinely get some help.

I get people need to expose them etc but some of the content online is downright cruel. As I said before, people have killed themselves over far less.

Before anyone asks I'm not Sonia nor Faeza nor am I one of their minions. Her behaviour over the years has been absolutely vile. Through out this entire voicenote saga i just keep thinking she might hurt herself as shes lost something that was obviously very important to her... Not to mention the hate shes getting (again i get why). I think we should all just be a little careful with our words, you wouldn't want your comment to be the one that sets off a chain of irreversible events.
Miss girl. I get what you mean. But what she done to them girls Doxx etc used their pictures without permission to their high followers etc and bullied, harrassed them, could’ve made these INNOCENT girls kill themselves too… Faeza is no saint… not saying she deserves to die I wouldn’t wish that upon my worse enemy, but the she had loads of chances to come clean and that apology video WAS NOT SINCERE.
if she truly regretted it for onebit she would’ve been more transparent and empathetic in the video.
What about the girls she bullied online? Them vs soniaxfyza & her minions? Yeah, no.

shes been bullyingand harrassing and threatening her ‘supporters’ for years and got away with it,she can’t receive but can give? Make it make sense pls she needed a taste of her own medicine…like she responded to one of her fans … ‘bitch shut the fuck up stop fucking crying’. This is karma and she deserves it. Not once did anyone here said nasty stuff about deaths etc.It’s just saying how it is. She acts tough skin anyways. She is loving this her ‘any publicity isp publicity’ mentality

Last edited:
  • Heart

tatonthis

Also I must add the last thread was 🔥🔥🔥🔥 so much was exposed and we welcomed lots of new faces ♥

We all took a stand against racism and made waves all over the WORLD!

• Heart
Couldn’t care less if Faeza sends a pic of herself at cliff’s edge.. if she plays the mental illness card, she can go offline and seek help, not seek sympathy.. I agree with anyone who thinks she is cunning and manipulative and will probably resort to her old ways if given the chance. If she wants the public vote, she can bloody well go earn it..lazy 🐄. She was privileged to have the platform she had and she abused it..life is too short to care about everyone’s self inflicted problems.
Also Saira Khan is a Pakistani married to a white guy…so what?? Why does it matter?

• Heart
  • Haha

rosesrevenge

Chatty Member
Miss girl. I get what you mean. But what she done to them girls Doxx etc used their pictures without permission to their high followers etc and bullied, harrassed them, could’ve made these INNOCENT girls kill themselves too… Faeza is no saint… not saying she deserves to die I wouldn’t wish that upon my worse enemy, but the she had loads of chances to come clean and that apology video WAS NOT SINCERE.
if she truly regretted it for onebit she would’ve been more transparent and empathetic in the video.
What about the girls she bullied online? Them vs soniaxfyza & her minions? Yeah, no.

shes been bullyingand harrassing and threatening her ‘supporters’ for years and got away with it,she can’t receive but can give? Make it make sense pls she needed a taste of her own medicine…like she responded to one of her fans … ‘bitch shut the fuck up stop fucking crying’. This is karma and she deserves it. Not once did anyone here said nasty stuff about deaths etc.It’s just saying how it is. She acts tough skin anyways. She is loving this her ‘any publicity isp publicity’ mentality
I agree wholeheartedly and Soniaxfyza doubled down until they lost sponsorships. Their victims are still suffering. The Manchester girl has also had to privatize her accounts and her mother is already battling cancer may she be granted shifa on top of all of this. But Faeza opened her filthy mouth to insult not only her but slander her daughter by claiming she harassed a dead woman.

Faeza could post her name and details but just mention “that girl” in her half baked apology. Sonia and Faeza are well aware of laws in the gulf countries They made sure that girl was not local or Arab before insulting her. This is premeditated and calculating because they do it often.

The stress of this situation has made it all worse and faeza’s lies to twist the narrative hurt this innocent family. Had this not blown up like it did she would have 100% done that again to another girl.

Reactions: 29

dolce&dolma

Chatty Member
Thank

I don’t know about UAE law… what’s the possible legal outcome on their online hate and fraud if found guilty?

that’s going to play big part however I imagine they will try leave so they don’t have to deal with it.

Maybe LA and mix it up by “casting couches” instead of yachting.

there can really only go somewhere and survive that has a strong sex worker demand to be honest coz that’s all they have going for them.

I imagine they are hoping sugar daddy will look out for them but if is name is connected to them after this he’s in trouble by association so he be a fool and no way he stupid enough to put a pair of racist narcissists who invested ever in to looking like other people and who open their legs for the highest bidder before his business or social reputation so they can get money or designer gifts of shoes or bags that thenpretend they bought themselves and sell for cash.

either way they fucked.

why don’t they give hugh grant in London a call he’ll pick them up from airport a call or Ice T a call and get in on his prostitution ring he has going on with the wife ….They looked after Rihanna for a night so she could do it as she always wanted to know what it was to pick up a customer of the streets.
Or even Lamar Odon!

Sonia & Fyza…. You better start buying some good quality comfortable shoes… you’ll be walking a lot out in the streets now.

that’s really creep of her, she really is honestly so deranged.

I wonder if Henna can confirm if Fyza was dropped on her head or something as a baby?
There are a few outcomes. I have been in talks with an Emirati friend I met at uni, she’s well aware of their bs and as she’s more familiar with the legal system there. She says they will have to conduct a thorough investigation. If it’s just a one off event as Fyza wants to make it seem, no more than a fine. However with the evidence stacked up against her it looks like a possibility of visa termination or imprisonment.

• Heart

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Another article posted today 🧐
Cosmopolitan needs to shut the fuck up they didn't even address the racist comments AT ALL which is the bigger picture??? The team at Cosmopolitan sounds like a bunch of very privileged and ignorant girls who have no idea what they're talking about.

This is the second article they've wrote where it's defending the girls which I have no idea who would in this situation. Only takes a decent human being to recognise what they've done is wrong.

• Heart

nada3

Firstly, fatza, Sonia the hmara 🐴 and brothers/dad (aka abu sharameet) … your empty threats to henna don’t mean shit anymore, our words here hold weight, this isn’t even a gossip forum anymore but a movement to end you racist ka7bt. And we are a force to be reckoned with.
The فضيحه (exposure) you’ve witnessed so far is just the beginning. Carry on threatening your cousin and being racists pieces of shit we will see where it gets you. The complaints have been filed with the Dubai police already, so if you’d like to carrying on showing your real disgusting selves we will all watch where you will end up. 🍿
Ps the entire Arab world officially know you as the Pakistani self hating liars so good luck with any work for the future 🐴🤢

• Heart