SoniaxFyza #7 Masala Al Ali Express Self Xenophobia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember her crazy rant video she posted after her 3rd nose job trashing white British and so on?! Where can I find it??
Sorry just catching up don’t know if someone posted but here it is

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ok something weird is going on..

Nathan had a comment on her post and had reposted her video onto his stories… both have now been removed.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Like I said I am in no way justifying their behaviour. Fyza was wrong end of. Her reaction, her words, her VN - everything was wrong. She has issues. It’s evident to see and with what I’ve seen in the past this girl has some built up trauma inside her. From the toxic environment she’s grown up in, her family, losing her mum. It’s so messed up to the point she’s even denounced her RELIGION and you guys are more worried about her denouncing her ethnicity?! This is so much deeper than what it is and for her sake I HOPE she finds her way back. Just because YOU wouldn’t act that way doesn’t mean someone else won’t. We’re all on our own journey in life and it’s moments like this that trigger us to look within and question everything around us. Every dog has its day she’s clearly having hers. I just hope for her sake she pulls through and sorts her head out. That’s all

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh ffs…why’s Mandi gone and liked her apology video????? Wtf?

I’m so done with these “influencers”. People like her who support Faeza should also lose their brand deals. They’re just as complicit.
B1F9693B-6323-48FD-8491-6EE4DE224EAB.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I have no friends or know anyone from the same village out here LMFAO. That is 110% Faeza, girl now I’m really not gonna shut up. And just because I’m not incest for my dad and don’t send him bikini/naked surgery photos doesn’t mean he’s not in the picture but either way that’s none of your business. Stop milking your mom’s death and let her be and go pray for her, you literally left your mom to suffer and came when you found out she had no time left. You’re disgusting and I’m glad you opened your mouth because now I won’t have a filter or be nice either

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Those deeprooted issues are related to her roots
There’s a lot more going on then that with her, and someone said it would take years of counselling and I agree with them, it would definitely take at least 4 years of solid psychotherapy weekly sessions at least however I can see in her she has no notion of working on herself, she just wants this to all blow over so she can go back to how things were and back to the empty , superficial, soulless, meaningless life.

Psychotherapy isn’t for the faint hearted, it’s gruelling and painful to look at ourselves and our deep routed hurts and look at our participation to events an what our own doings are.

It’s absolutely worth doing because the outcome of it is incredible transformation but it’s very hard work and that’s why do few do it or commit to it long term. Fyza is not capable of that effort and subconsciously doesn’t think she is worthy of that investment in self this is why she places worth on her appearance and had what she has had done.

Fyza has no interest in becoming a better person, she is dark masquerading as light. Her spirit / soul made a contract with the dark side long ago and she hasn’t the strength to break that contract.

She’s too ego ( which I know from her spiritual posts she thinks ego is soul/spirit … it’s not. Fyza your ego is negative, new age spiritualists you listening to are dangerous as fu*k as they don’t even know they are entertaining dark forces masquerading as light).

I personally don’t think she will ever change.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Ms Faeza please make some fatherless jokes with your chest on your platform and let’s see where it takes you :ROFLMAO: As Murad would say, she is bottom barrel scum.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh ffs…why’s Mandi gone and liked her apology video????? Wtf?

I’m so done with these “influencers”. People like her who support Faeza should also lose their brand deals. They’re just as complicit.
View attachment 887009
Don’t even get me started on Mandi and her built like a brick sister😂😂😂😂literally everyone in London knows what she’s about. Birds of a feather☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Why is it you’re blaming everything on fyza? Let me shed a little light now … I’m not related to anyone here all I’m saying is that my friend who I work with knows @hennasultanxoxo really well as she’s from the same village in Pakistan all the family is fu@@d up including Henna’s mom ask anyone in Alum rock about Younis daughters they are well known here in bham ! Henna’s moms had a abortion herself before marriage she’s a fatherless child now @hennasultanxoxo has only jumped on this forum for clout pls I can say more but don’t always assume it’s fyza there’s more to this paranoid family Henna’s not prestige or any better than them lol
wait so you’re saying Henna isn’t prestigious based on whatever you’ve mentioned but we can’t blame the racist vicious Pfizer based on what she’s been ranting on social media for ages?!

Let’s clear up two things; her racist rants have been going on for YEARS. WAYYYY BEFORE HER MOM PASSED AWAY & 2ndly, people can have fucked up upbringing and can STILL GROW FROM IT. Esp the same Pfizer who preaches spirituality and positivity EVERY EFFING DAY! So please go back and tell her to wait until her actual stars align, keep her emotions aside and START APOLOGIZING, starting with the girl she attacked on social media (sorry I forgot her username)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
At least we all know how fake that apology is, the unapologetic witch is on this thread spewing her nastiness instead of sticking her crystals when the sun don’t shine

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is it you’re blaming everything on fyza? Let me shed a little light now … I’m not related to anyone here all I’m saying is that my friend who I work with knows @hennasultanxoxo really well as she’s from the same village in Pakistan all the family is fu@@d up including Henna’s mom ask anyone in Alum rock about Younis daughters they are well known here in bham ! Henna’s moms had a abortion herself before marriage she’s a fatherless child now @hennasultanxoxo has only jumped on this forum for clout pls I can say more but don’t always assume it’s fyza there’s more to this paranoid family Henna’s not prestige or any better than them lol
PLEASE stop faeza you are just embarrassing yourself here. And the fact that you’ve used a Sikh name, remove it now! Have some shame!
About she’s jumped on here for “clout” what “clout” is she getting here? She could have uploaded all this information on her insta where she has over 28k followers, but she chose this platform. Go sit with your sister and plan your future and career because right now everything you’re doing will affect you in the future, all those lost brand deals will show on your bank statements. Use your brain if you have one and stop embarrassing yourself!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have no friends or know anyone from the same village out here LMFAO. That is 110% Faeza, girl now I’m really not gonna shut up. And just because I’m not incest for my dad and don’t send him bikini/naked surgery photos doesn’t mean he’s not in the picture but either way that’s none of your business. Stop milking your mom’s death and let her be and go pray for her, you literally left your mom to suffer and came when you found out she had no time left. You’re disgusting and I’m glad you opened your mouth because now I won’t have a filter or be nice either
watch your back girl, we know what honour and reputation means to pakistanis, make sure nothing happens to you and yours especially if their dad and brothers are on their side

Reactions: 4
Also to mention guys, I’ve sent Hennas profile to Murad
I think it’s best she speaks to him and has her say after years of silence
So if you can help out and send her profile to him and ask him to interview her that will be best.
We can’t let this clown try and salvage what’s left of her pathetic excuse of a career.
She needs to be cancelled.

View attachment 886939

More I listen to that it’s sounds like she’s in someone’s car

Guys we need a new thread, any name suggestions?
Soniaxfyza#8 Dubai please don’t deport us , swear to God I’m arab , a Virgo , not problematic just racist idiots.
I just keep thinking of that audio of the “swear to god I’m not arab” on tiktok we just need to get the not removed it the perfect audio for them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.