SoniaxFyza #7 Masala Al Ali Express Self Xenophobia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girls 🙈 forgive me for being honest but i think were being played 🙄🙄 all this tea, years and years and suddenly we get their cousin replying to years old gossip?? with her actual name ( no fronting) YES we got a family pic but that don't mean tit 🤔🤔 this site was always accessible so info can be saved from any sites…!! And re uploaded, she could have sent all the tea Anonymously over the years if true and got her point across, which makes it fishy
Now the families details are exposed and yet no tea, that picture could be from anyone?
since the first pic and viral shares, henna’s insta shares= no confirmation to us even thought she had tea,tag etc which makes me cautious??? She has made no offical comment to news outlets, tiktok, snap or instagram and the last message got me confused like its a response to a conversation thats not us🙄🙄 “ ask me a question and i’ll spill” then goes off the chart to one of the crasiest threads, due to time difference?? she could get paid to give goss and settle the families struggle to a journalist but refused to because shes is saving it to give to us 😱, IF this was their real cousin i know she’d get her story across to media outlets who can quote her legally, and this has never been done, my usernname is not anything to do with my real name yet during this tea were supposed to believe her cousin is there for us??? hmm?? if she wanted to expose them she would have in the same position she has now to upload stuff anonymously and give a fake name, everything i quoted to the fake cousin, i meant but lets not let it derail the convo and its real purpose, fyza calm your toes, you worked hard but we always work harder 👻👻

Reactions: 4
Girls 🙈 forgive me for being honest but i think were being played 🙄🙄 all this tea, years and years and suddenly we get their cousin replying to years old gossip?? with her actual name ( no fronting) YES we got a family pic but that don't mean tit 🤔🤔 this site was always accessible so info can be saved from any sites…!! And re uploaded, she could have sent all the tea Anonymously over the years if true and got her point across, which makes it fishy
Now the families details are exposed and yet no tea, that picture could be from anyone?
since the first pic and viral shares, henna’s insta shares= no confirmation to us even thought she had tea,tag etc which makes me cautious??? She has made no offical comment to news outlets, tiktok, snap or instagram and the last message got me confused like its a response to a conversation thats not us🙄🙄 “ ask me a question and i’ll spill” then goes off the chart to one of the crasiest threads, due to time difference?? she could get paid to give goss and settle the families struggle to a journalist but refused to because shes is saving it to give to us 😱, IF this was their real cousin i know she’d get her story across to media outlets who can quote her legally, and this has never been done, my usernname is not anything to do with my real name yet during this tea were supposed to believe her cousin is there for us??? hmm?? if she wanted to expose them she would have in the same position she has now to upload stuff anonymously and give a fake name, everything i quoted to the fake cousin, i meant but lets not let it derail the convo and its real purpose, fyza calm your toes, you worked hard but we always work harder 👻👻
I don’t agree at all. What would this person gain by giving us this tea even if it was “fake”?? Fyza is the main person who would be trying to make us believe this isn’t her cousin. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Girl I can't even keep up thats why its taking forever, I've been busy with stuff at home haha. I'm responding to my most asked questions from Instagram I thought thats what you wanted answers for and I'm trying to respond to everything and saving it in my phone so I can send everything at once or at least try to lol. Hey if you wanna tell me where to start to give tea to news outlets I'd be more than happy haha. I only put real name as my username because I wanted you guys to know its me, if I came on her with some random username it could've been anyone. I purposely used my name also because I'm tired of staying quiet.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I think its actually henna! tbh girl i feel u i would be absolutely fed up with their family 😂 what are the brothers and dad saying to you? also how is sonia the worst one? is there a reason why she never talks? @hennasultanxoxo

Reactions: 12
This isn’t a fake person, I’ve just spoke to her on Instagram & she confirmed everything.
You are right to finally speak up after all the crap she spoke about you, your parents & your grandparents.
God bless you @hennasultanxoxo, you don’t need to apologise.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Her cousin really does read this blog. I talked to her on instagram.

Reactions: 9
20211125_034802.png

before anyone tries to say its not henna, here is proof that its actually her! spoke to her on ig and she confirmed it, thank u once again for all your help henna!!

Henna has absolutely every single right to speak up smh after treatment like that from that family

• Heart
Reactions: 36
If I was HennaSultan, I'd out my cousin if I was tired of their BS. Hands down, cuz folks simply don't learn.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Does anyone remember her crazy rant video she posted after her 3rd nose job trashing white British and so on?! Where can I find it??

Reactions: 11
Does anyone remember her crazy rant video she posted after her 3rd nose job trashing white British and so on?! Where can I find it??
Even I am looking for that video, even that video was racist and ignorant! I remember seeing it on YouTube but can’t find it!

Reactions: 8
Other users had confirmed it was the cousin and sent her a direct link to this thread and was corresponding with Instagram, she also had posted on Instagram regarding both of them as henna stated she considers them ex cousins and they’ve never had a backlash as large as this before, as she stated they’ve attempted dragged henna through a lot of tit in the past, she has every right to out them.
Edit - just send other user post ss from hennas Instagram messages confirming it her, we’re all proud that she is taking a stand against both of these vile people after everything they’ve done and blamed henna for, attacking their heritage wishing illness on other family members it’s disgusting for them, finally and thankful this is the big backlash that was overdue to happen to them.

I also can’t get over one main thing she seems to always mention is inbreeding with the mother and father was first cousins, same with donkey ducking she has a strange obsession with saying both of these, always as her nonce comments like them young 18/19🤮🤮🤮 yuk! Also seem like the apples haven’t fell far from the tree if her father and bothers also act them her and Sonia, absolutely madness surely they have to have a mental health check, feel really bad for the rest of the family who have to deal with there tit and comments Pfizer’s making, and drama they’re all starting how shameful! Henna may Allah protect you and rest of your family from these complete loon balls!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
@hennasultanxoxo girllll is it true their mum did black magic on u? are their brothers fine w their sisters whoring themselves out?
Pakistani men are usually insane lol and will k word their sisters for even bleeping one man

Why do they hate u n ur mum so much?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
@hennasultanxoxo girllll is it true their mum did black magic on u? are their brothers fine w their sisters whoring themselves out?
Pakistani men are usually insane lol and will k word their sisters for even bleeping one man

Why do they hate u n ur mum so much?
Fyza don’t know tit about black magic- she’s was convinced her mum was cursed and hadnt a clue what to do so I had to tell her how to deal with it.

If people go down that route of spiritual work.. first thing they do is learn how to cleanse and protect themselves and a stick of sage ain’t it.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m not going to read this entire thread but I just wanted to say I lived in Kuwait when they did and we got our eyelash extensions applied by the same lady. No tea here 😅😅

I also believed the Iraqi/ Turkish lie then heard her speak and realized she speaks like the Pakistani girl from Educating Yorkshire, the hijabi from Citizen Khan and the characters from Four Lions .

I also think she never left Birmingham when she lived in the 🇬🇧 As she seems to think 🇬🇧 is really beneath her ?What she says about 🇬🇧 is really how she feels about Alum Rock perhaps?
Anyway I feel sorry for them- how can you have a husband and show him where you grew up etc if you’re lying about where you were born 🙊🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.