Soniaxfyza #6 Surgically deformed Arabfishers, seeking Israeli Sugar Daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the f*** is Fyza going on and on about Scorpio season her tattoo is hideous her mum is dead. Scorpio season for who exactly?? My sign is Scorpio and I don’t believe in this Scorpio season bullshit stupid man-made mindset. There is nothing special about this month or the people that are born under this sign. Gosh this girl is deluded, dumb and beyond pathetic living in her fantasy world believing her mum’s Scorpio energy will reach her in some way or other

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why the f*** is Fyza going on and on about Scorpio season her tattoo is hideous her mum is dead. Scorpio season for who exactly?? My sign is Scorpio and I don’t believe in this Scorpio season bullshit stupid man-made mindset. There is nothing special about this month or the people that are born under this sign. Gosh this girl is deluded, dumb and beyond pathetic living in her fantasy world believing her mum’s Scorpio energy will reach her in some way or other
What is more delusional than lying about your own starsign 🤪 bc ethnicity wasn’t enough.
Thread #2 page 9

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi girls, I initially found this thread through . I lurk on sites. Until something happened and I just feel compelled to tell you guys. I started following these threads in February and I’m honestly not surprised from what’s been said. I knew the sisters were British born and followed them briefly on social media until I quickly realised they were boring as duck. It was earlier this year they kept showing up on my snap so I searched their name in LSA an found this thread, I literally knew they were never arab or Middle Eastern firstly because they just don’t have that pazaz the je nais se quois most arab women have. And on top of that like many have commented I have literally never heard them speak any Arabic.

Of course they popped up on my snap again, posting some cringy quotes I messaged them, kindly asking why they don’t speak Arabic, especially if they claim to be Arabs? And I’m assuming it was fyza who responded because she honestly has the vocabulary of a demented seal. witch this hoe that, broke witch etc😂 how are you going to call me a broke witch😂because I’m so jealous of your tit life in a shared flat? The bags you recycle I had like two years ago and I didn’t need to be a sharmota to buy them🙂. And of course instead of @Ing me she has a rant that doesn’t make the slightest sense😂 you saw I was typing to you in Arabic you dumb slag, you couldn’t even understand what I was saying lmaoo. This happened on Friday and I didn’t want to give the rancid hoe any satisfaction by posting here, but the things she says about her own people are actually so fucked up.

Justifying yourself arabfishing because you live in Dubai? So Pakistani and non arabs can’t thrive in Dubai?bruh what kind of mentality does she have???
As someone said above, ya weli she’s so wasakh like wasakh isn’t even the word I would use to describe her. ALLAH YN3AL abouk w imak for giving birth to such an ugly ass witch inside and out. The most bleeping dumbest self loathing witch I’ve ever seen IN MY LIFE. I’m sure your mother is happy she is dead and no longer has the burden of having two freaks as daughters!! Tfeeehhhhhh ya bnt elkelb, ya 5anzr ya 7mara🤮!!!!!
EB69309C-BE7D-4672-8FDB-DDE50BDB93CE.jpeg
I

I forgot to save the other tit she said, basically goes on with herself “I speak gulf Arabic”😂😂😂😂 speak it when fyza you ugly ass sket. I literally don’t know how someone as clapped as Fyza thinks shes the tit, honey you need a reality check. You’re racist, deluded, mrdh and just a vile person overall. Do you actually think Pakistani people want you to be a part of their community? Wahahahahahaaaaa
Allah yhdeekm, actually forget that because not even the almighty would touch a soul like fyzas. I hope this blows up on Twitter, legit don’t understand how they haven’t been canceled? Anyway ladies do your thing😂 feel free to send this to any company that collaborates with them in the future.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Apologies is this makes an Pakistani/Asian people upset. It’s not my intention to, but you guys really need to see how twisted she is. I’m Egyptian and without an ounce of common sense she assumed that I was Pakistani, she literally makes that Oli London look like a saint😩 witches like this don’t need you discussing their life. You guys are too good for that. Ruin her and her brain dead wannabe second wife of a sister. Only way they will ever learn is if they’re cancelled, you guys have everything u need so do it!! Anyways I’m out take care habaybi❤😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Hi girls, I initially found this thread through . I lurk on sites. Until something happened and I just feel compelled to tell you guys. I started following these threads in February and I’m honestly not surprised from what’s been said. I knew the sisters were British born and followed them briefly on social media until I quickly realised they were boring as duck. It was earlier this year they kept showing up on my snap so I searched their name in LSA an found this thread, I literally knew they were never arab or Middle Eastern firstly because they just don’t have that pazaz the je nais se quois most arab women have. And on top of that like many have commented I have literally never heard them speak any Arabic.

Of course they popped up on my snap again, posting some cringy quotes I messaged them, kindly asking why they don’t speak Arabic, especially if they claim to be Arabs? And I’m assuming it was fyza who responded because she honestly has the vocabulary of a demented seal. witch this hoe that, broke witch etc😂 how are you going to call me a broke witch😂because I’m so jealous of your tit life in a shared flat? The bags you recycle I had like two years ago and I didn’t need to be a sharmota to buy them🙂. And of course instead of @Ing me she has a rant that doesn’t make the slightest sense😂 you saw I was typing to you in Arabic you dumb hag, you couldn’t even understand what I was saying lmaoo. This happened on Friday and I didn’t want to give the rancid hoe any satisfaction by posting here, but the things she says about her own people are actually so fucked up.

Justifying yourself arabfishing because you live in Dubai? So Pakistani and non arabs can’t thrive in Dubai?bruh what kind of mentality does she have???
As someone said above, ya weli she’s so wasakh like wasakh isn’t even the word I would use to describe her. ALLAH YN3AL abouk w imak for giving birth to such an ugly ass witch inside and out. The most bleeping dumbest self loathing witch I’ve ever seen IN MY LIFE. I’m sure your mother is happy she is dead and no longer has the burden of having two freaks as daughters!! Tfeeehhhhhh ya bnt elkelb, ya 5anzr ya 7mara🤮!!!!! View attachment 843329I

I forgot to save the other tit she said, basically goes on with herself “I speak gulf Arabic”😂😂😂😂 speak it when fyza you ugly ass sket. I literally don’t know how someone as clapped as Fyza thinks shes the tit, honey you need a reality check. You’re racist, deluded, mrdh and just a vile person overall. Do you actually think Pakistani people want you to be a part of their community? Wahahahahahaaaaa
Allah yhdeekm, actually forget that because not even the almighty would touch a soul like fyzas. I hope this blows up on Twitter, legit don’t understand how they haven’t been canceled? Anyway ladies do your thing😂 feel free to send this to any company that collaborates with them in the future.
Lol she need to go back to primary school and learn English before she tackles Arabic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Apologies is this makes an Pakistani/Asian people upset. It’s not my intention to, but you guys really need to see how twisted she is. I’m Egyptian and without an ounce of common sense she assumed that I was Pakistani, she literally makes that Oli London look like a saint😩 witches like this don’t need you discussing their life. You guys are too good for that. Ruin her and her brain dead wannabe second wife of a sister. Only way they will ever learn is if they’re cancelled, you guys have everything u need so do it!! Anyways I’m out take care habaybi❤😊
No one is offended here more than those two 🤡 themselves hence why they react and vent on camera looking like t***s. Arabs won’t give them the time of day and Asians are embarrassed of them and won’t claim them.. what’s even funnier is that they can’t make money off being any ethnicity..especially at a time when Asian influencers on their turf are living their best life. It pisses her off so much that she can’t be an Asian and monetise because she made a proper pigs ear of her lies..hence the hate..whilst Asians out here are 😂 them. Who wants to be jealous of a big mess??
A legit Kuwaiti influencer was invited to the Chanel cruise runway show in Dubai tonight and Faeza went for shisha as any Asian could do in Birmingham!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The reason their not cancelled is because they really are irrelevant in the influencer world, thats why she reads these threads so she can vent on her snap like shes the tough mafia boss 😂 out to put us in our places! Shes so deluded with the numbers on her insta that she forgets that they arent real people but followers she bought yearssss ago. Have you noticed she dont put half of the tit on her instagram as she does on her snapchat, ive not seen any rants on insta either. She plays the cool card for the world of celebs i guess incase they stumble across her page, whats so evident is the fact that their tik toks comments are off, their insta comments are off, they’ve hidden their likes and also have private accounts on insta!! IF your job and life is influencing the public then you share everything with them and tit dont she share everything(periods, family drama, filler, deluded crushes 😂and more) so why would they need a separate accounts 🤔🤔 i dont know any celebs with a second “private” page. Shes clever with blocking, any celebs following them needs to be tagged and sent all their racists comments and bullying crap and maybe they’l unfollow out of shame or fear of getting cancelled for acknowledging trash like these

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Fufu stopped complaining about nuances in dubai like how she would never date there (no one will have either of them). She wished she could open up more about rEaL life topics to her teen fans to encourage them to debase themselves like she does. I guess their reality check in bham really put it all in perspective for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Of course they popped up on my snap again, posting some cringy quotes I messaged them, kindly asking why they don’t speak Arabic, especially if they claim to be Arabs? And I’m assuming it was fyza who responded because she honestly has the vocabulary of a demented seal. witch this hoe that, broke witch etc😂 how are you going to call me a broke witch😂because I’m so jealous of your tit life in a shared flat? The bags you recycle I had like two years ago and I didn’t need to be a sharmota to buy them🙂. And of course instead of @Ing me she has a rant that doesn’t make the slightest sense😂 you saw I was typing to you in Arabic you dumb hag, you couldn’t even understand what I was saying lmaoo. This happened on Friday and I didn’t want to give the rancid hoe any satisfaction by posting here, but the things she says about her own people are actually so fucked up.

As someone said above, ya weli she’s so wasakh like wasakh isn’t even the word I would use to describe her. ALLAH YN3AL abouk w imak for giving birth to such an ugly ass witch inside and out. The most bleeping dumbest self loathing witch I’ve ever seen IN MY LIFE. I’m sure your mother is happy she is dead and no longer has the burden of having two freaks as daughters!! Tfeeehhhhhh ya bnt elkelb, ya 5anzr ya 7mara🤮!!!!! View attachment 843329I

“Where they rape women and duck donkeys” - Faeza Shazad Ali.
Well are you going to add Caucasian to your list of cultures? Because you sound no different than a white Islamophobic red neck Trump supporter.

Also, Miss Law Degree, Dubai has ~4 million Pakistani and Indians, it’s not majority Arab (only majority Muslim).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Hi! Thanks for the tea. You know I honestly thought I couldn’t get any more disgusted with Faeza and the way she speaks. She is an utterly vile, racist, horrible human being. She is one of the biggest narcs I’ve seen, completely deluded living in her own fantasy world, where it’s everyone else that has the problem instead of looking at herself. The reality is that she is the ‘broke witch’, lowering herself to do pathetic scam ads and post photos of her feet in the hope that some weird guy with a fetish will pay her way because she’s too lazy to get off of her lipo ass and get a real job. She is obsessed and has a real hatred for the UK and who she truly is (PAKISTANI Faeza, just reminding you). She can’t even type properly. She’s not written in Arabic or anything there because she knows it’s true. They were already exposed but she’s really done it this time. At some point everything will blow up if she carries on with her reckless behaviour, and it will be not only her downfall but Sonia’s too.

Strap yourselves in ladies, you’re in for a rough ride, there’s no going back now, it’s gone too far. The evidence, lies, and general odd behaviour is overwhelming at this point. And again, another reminder - no matter how far you run, how many family you disown, how much you change yourself with the help of surgery and fillers..you are still Pakistani, by birth, by blood - nothing will ever change that. And despite all of your efforts, people can still see that you both are, in fact, Pakistani. bleeping own it you pair of racist witches.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hey All,

I don’t know if anyone is aware but swearing and general public vulgarity isn’t allowed in the UAE and neither is racist speech especially over social media. All it takes is for one person in the UAE to make a complaint and they would be cancelled for such disgusting behaviour.

I really hope someone outs them for their racist vile behaviour. There is enough evidence of it!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
It’s really obvious Faeza just went out with Sonia again, not a ‘friend’. Where is this friend that she never showed on camera, not even a little bit? It’s so easy to see through her bullshit! Who does she think she is kidding?! It’s kind of obvious they don’t have any true friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"I’m sure your mother is happy she is dead and no longer has the burden of having two freaks as daughters!!" What a nasty and disgusting thing to say. Associating death with happiness when their mother’s family, friends and acquaintances were devastated about her death. I guarantee you that no one is happy about dying in their late 40´s start 50´s when they still have some 20-30 good years left to live in. This is a highly inappropriate and inconsiderate comment about a person you didn’t know and none of us will ever know what their mum went through in her final days and weeks. I’m convinced their mum didn’t see them as a burden probably was worried about their future like every parent is. Most parents have unconditional love for their children regardless of their mistakes, toxic personalities and the way they choose to live their life.

I’ve noticed a lot of childish and totally unnecessary comments about their mum in this thread lately like “their mum would be so proud of them being escorts”, “making their mum proud being prostitutes”, “they had a bad upbringing it’s their parents fault they are behaving like this” and thereby equally blaming their parents for their daughters´ behavior. This happens when one’s own emotions of how you feel about the sisters overwhelms your common sense. These sarcastic comments say a lot about the people writing them. I’m shocked someone actually said “their mum is happy she is dead” and not one person on this thread found this comment problematic and inappropriate. The lack of respect towards a dead person. Wow, just wow. Be better than you aspire Sonia and Fyza to be. Let’s keep the focus on the sisters and leave the petty comments about their mum out of it ✌🏻✌🏻

(PS not looking for arguments or heated debates with Tattlers - I’m here for the same reason as you guys and don’t consider myself any better than the rest of you - just pointed out what’s wrong and disrespectful to say even by gossip standards).

• Heart
Reactions: 31
"I’m sure your mother is happy she is dead and no longer has the burden of having two freaks as daughters!!" What a nasty and disgusting thing to say. Associating death with happiness when their mother’s family, friends and acquaintances were devastated about her death. I guarantee you that no one is happy about dying in their late 40´s start 50´s when they still have some 20-30 good years left to live in. This is a highly inappropriate and inconsiderate comment about a person you didn’t know and none of us will ever know what their mum went through in her final days and weeks. I’m convinced their mum didn’t see them as a burden probably was worried about their future like every parent is. Most parents have unconditional love for their children regardless of their mistakes, toxic personalities and the way they choose to live their life.

I’ve noticed a lot of childish and totally unnecessary comments about their mum in this thread lately like “their mum would be so proud of them being escorts”, “making their mum proud being prostitutes”, “they had a bad upbringing it’s their parents fault they are behaving like this” and thereby equally blaming their parents for their daughters´ behavior. This happens when one’s own emotions of how you feel about the sisters overwhelms your common sense. These sarcastic comments say a lot about the people writing them. I’m shocked someone actually said “their mum is happy she is dead” and not one person on this thread found this comment problematic and inappropriate. The lack of respect towards a dead person. Wow, just wow. Be better than you aspire Sonia and Fyza to be. Let’s keep the focus on the sisters and leave the petty comments about their mum out of it ✌🏻✌🏻

(PS not looking for arguments or heated debates with Tattlers - I’m here for the same reason as you guys and don’t consider myself any better than the rest of you - just pointed out what’s wrong and disrespectful to say even by gossip standards).
I personally don’t agree with comments like that and don’t make comments like that myself - their mum isn’t relevant to any of it for me and I don’t think it is fair to drag their mum into it. I am extremely close to my mother so some comments I see I find really nasty and inappropriate. Having said that, I generally tend to ignore those specific comments and read the rest. Not because I agree with them, I don’t at all - but I don’t want to get involved/derail the thread, or even entertain the topic of their mother because one thing I will say is if I had to read some of those comments about my dead mother, not only would I lose it but I think it would make me want to die too. So I just don’t respond in the hopes that their mother won’t be brought up again.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
A gossip thread is prone to opinions, speculations and controversial comments. Don’t take it personally not even when a deranged fan of theirs comes to attack you. We don’t know what mother did or said in this entire facade so it’s futile for us to comment. Let them look like idiots for flaunting their late mother for relevancy..the way she is being portrayed by them is gross and deranged ..but that is impacting them not anyone else unlike the scamming, ill skincare advice and racism which is a big problem.

Reactions: 18
Hey All,

I don’t know if anyone is aware but swearing and general public vulgarity isn’t allowed in the UAE and neither is racist speech especially over social media. All it takes is for one person in the UAE to make a complaint and they would be cancelled for such disgusting behaviour.

I really hope someone outs them for their racist vile behaviour. There is enough evidence of it!!!
I think this is the best course of action. Remember when we were all debating if those “parody” Twitter accounts were theirs? I didn’t think they were at first but now I do. Fyza has spent such a long time bottling up her hatred all it took was for someone to ask her to speak Arabic to blow.

Also, anyone see her drunken snaps from last night, trying to pass her hangover as poisoning from the CaLaMaRi😂yeah girl it’s a no from me..

A gossip thread is prone to opinions, speculations and controversial comments. Don’t take it personally not even when a deranged fan of theirs comes to attack you. We don’t know what mother did or said in this entire facade so it’s futile for us to comment. Let them look like idiots for flaunting their late mother for relevancy..the way she is being portrayed by them is gross and deranged ..but that is impacting them not anyone else unlike the scamming, ill skincare advice and racism which is a big problem.
I swear people have said worse things. I don’t condone it but…..😂 I don’t blame her for going off, just look at the way Fyza talks to people🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I swear people have said worse things. I don’t condone it but…..😂 I don’t blame her for going off, just look at the way Fyza talks to people🤢
[/QUOTE]
Well exactly Faeza’s out there retaliating and provoking tattlers rather than bettering herself. The least we can do is not get emotional over semantics and opinions from each other’s comments. Her free speech is a lot more damaging than ours and she is the one losing from it, not us.You’re never not going to be offended here..Better to stay vigilant and oust the Faeza and Faeza Stan accounts trying to wreak havoc at least once in every thread.

I think this is the best course of action. Remember when we were all debating if those “parody” Twitter accounts were theirs? I didn’t think they were at first but now I do. Fyza has spent such a long time bottling up her hatred all it took was for someone to ask her to speak Arabic to blow.
Usually it’s the speaking Arabic and wealth status topics🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine hating yourself and your heritage THIS much. Wow. Wouldn’t you rather make peace with the fact you’re Pakistani rather than self-destructing over it.

And, on that note I’m outie from this thread cause I cba with their circus anymore. It’s not funny any more it’s actually really really sad and disturbing. I can’t even laugh at watching someone crash and burn like this, I’m not an energies person but phew the negative energy that emits from her even just through snap is putrid, I don’t even want to see it. ✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼

it’s been fun ladies, tattle on… 🙃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.