Soniaxfyza #4 Fake Arabs in retrograde.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did Faeza unfollow her teen bf lunay 😂 I thought he was her man and got her initial tattooed?? Lool

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They’re back on their Boohoo ads lmfao. At least spice it up and throw some Fashion Nova in there! Imagine having a whole closet filled with just fast fashion....And wearing sweatpants in a desert.
For how “wealthy” their family they stay wearing cheap tit. These girls only live in the clothes that is given to them by Boohoo, prettylittlething, etc. Oh and the clothes that they can actually afford which is shein.

I’m dead at the 20,000 likes when they have 1.2 million followers on IG lol. Even their followers are fake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
For how “wealthy” their family they stay wearing cheap tit. These girls only live in the clothes that is given to them by Boohoo, prettylittlething, etc. Oh and the clothes that they can actually afford which is shein.

I’m dead at the 20,000 likes when they have 1.2 million followers on IG lol. Even their followers are fake.
It’s only a matter of time before their Instagram career ends. It seems like it’s already on a downward trend bc of the way fyza asks her followers on her private page to comment on her main page’s pics. I feel like the most they get from an Instagram post is maybe 500 bucks (US dollar). Let’s see if I can find how much their apartment’s rent is 🧐

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I genuinely think they have a disorder , this is not normal. Her usual following as boycotted her , the engagement has dropped and now she is accepting so many new followers on her finista ... notice how she only had 10k? Suddenly when she has lost the trust of her usual following she then starts accepting more followers to recruit

FAEZA growth happens when you start being truthful to not only yourself but to those who are true to you. You are literally just preying on young naive innocent girls for your own narrative
Haha you are right about her accepting new followers! I requested her many months back and was surprised when she accepted me- why on earth would she accept me was on my mind?
And yep answer is here engagement is dying

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Funny how she was advertising loads of stuff a week ago and now nothing, i assume the work doesnt just stop (she went from advertising 100 products to 0 overnight) something strange..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I remember watching a video of theirs with Mo vlogs!! That time I was oblivious to their truth! I remember Lana had made a weird face when Mo tells her I met Sonia and Fyza today! I wanted to rewatch that video , but can’t seem to find it! I guess he deleted it. But I found another vlog from Mo’s friend of the same day. I watched that. I noticed that Mo and that guy were indirectly trying to call out on their fake accents. Also when Fyza says ‘wallah’ Mo makes a teasing eye contact with his friend. Seems like they were aware of their truth. I wish I could find the original video of Mo. I wanted to rewatch and see all the signs that I missed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Fyza don’t even look like kylie she looks like Anne Hathaway 😂😂
Nah don’t bring in a completely talented actress who’s way more successful and didn’t do surgery to look like another person, Anne is so pretty and doesn’t age lol and even if she got surgery she defo would not lie about it or get it done to look like another celeb
They’d wish to have Anne’S natural beauty

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Caught up with the few things they posted. Are they pretending they are doing Ramadan then, is this why they are taking a break? Seriously how far will they go with this lie, it’s so bleeping weird like what do they think is going to happen? I don’t get it. It’s genuinely psychotic.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I remember watching a video of theirs with Mo vlogs!! That time I was oblivious to their truth! I remember Lana had made a weird face when Mo tells her I met Sonia and Fyza today! I wanted to rewatch that video , but can’t seem to find it! I guess he deleted it. But I found another vlog from Mo’s friend of the same day. I watched that. I noticed that Mo and that guy were indirectly trying to call out on their fake accents. Also when Fyza says ‘wallah’ Mo makes a teasing eye contact with his friend. Seems like they were aware of their truth. I wish I could find the original video of Mo. I wanted to rewatch and see all the signs that I missed.
I tried to find that video too, guess he deleted it from movlogs channel. However there are a few other videos such as Kim meets no n etc on channels like naptorvlogs

Reactions: 9
AE72E297-6FDE-4F1C-8236-2B4BAA323222.png
Fyza/ Sonia. This is not your culture, it has never been your culture. You didn’t grow up eating these things during Ramadan. You acquired this knowledge of my culture when you decided to lie about pretty much every aspect of your lives. It’s not okay to go this far, after many people have called you both out for it. I hope this month, is a turn around for both of you, I hope you find peace in your faith. I hope you both find inner peace with who you both actually are. This is incredibly draining for all of us to see, after almost 10 years you both still want to keep up with this facade? Pakistani culture is rich and beautiful, please for the love of god embrace who you are. No one actually cares who’s what anymore, people have their own lives. But appropriating and adopting traditions from a culture that doesn’t belong to you, for your twisted fabricated life, will never be okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
As if most other InFLueNceRs posted a Ramadan Mubarak message and these thots captioned their latest thirsty Instagram post with “what’s your favourite Tupac song?” trying to act cool. Betch you’re not 13 grow up you’re turning 30. Where are your priorities?

Reactions: 12
Lol they have again recycled that photo of Bottega bags!! And why are they so obsessed being skinny. Any insult, advice, rant ends up on beauty and weight and money from them!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
wow just found this thread, i remember following them yeaaaaars ago and this whole pretending to be turkish or whatever thing came up.. now arab? im so surprised. i mean i love a karak chai and a curry but i dont call myself asian because im not ...... #confused,,, also what happened to the accents, woww im shocked lol..... i know people who lived yeaaaaaars out in lebanon and their accent never changed, still sound like londoners when they speak english.... seriously confused

Reactions: 11
Last week fyza posted on her 2000’s account she’s going through some things and will talk about it when she’s ready, in the meantime to “pray” for her. I doubt she will be admitting they are frauds. She will likely do what she’s done in the past of playing the mental health card to get sympathy.

Reactions: 16
Does anyone in this thread live in Dubai?
I do !
and the funny thing is I live not far from City Walk (where they live) but never came across those frauds 🤷🏻‍♀️.
I work in Dubai Design Discrit where I saw a loooot of influencers but not those ones. It’s like they are staying 24/7 in their shared flat.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I do !
and the funny thing is I live not far from City Walk (where they live) but never came across those frauds 🤷🏻‍♀️.
I work in Dubai Design Discrit where I saw a loooot of influencers but not those ones. It’s like they are staying 24/7 in their shared flat.
Yea they live right in front of the Coca-Cola arena! I was thinking that they might not drive because their building doesn’t offer parking or something. So that’s probably why they’re always in an Uber lol.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.