Soniaxfyza #4 Fake Arabs in retrograde.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yawn. Keep trying Fyza 😅
this is definitely you fatza because every time someone says the truth on here i realized you’re the first person to say it’s false so i think if anything you are the suspicious one put two and two together one they aren’t posting tit on their page and have no new stories and on top of that i know their youngest cousin she’s best friends with my sisters and i reached out to her through tik tok and she had confirmed that she’s hanging out with them. i have no problem showing who she is but she is only 13 and sent sneak photos that i wish i could upload on here but would giveaway who it is. i know the location of where she is. also i noticed fatza with baba shazad at asda she tried her hardest to hide but i could spot her a mile away

Reactions: 2
this is definitely you fatza because every time someone says the truth on here i realized you’re the first person to say it’s false so i think if anything you are the suspicious one put two and two together one they aren’t posting tit on their page and have no new stories and on top of that i know their youngest cousin she’s best friends with my sisters and i reached out to her through tik tok and she had confirmed that she’s hanging out with them. i have no problem showing who she is but she is only 13 and sent sneak photos that i wish i could upload on here but would giveaway who it is. i know the location of where she is. also i noticed fatza with baba shazad at asda she tried her hardest to hide but i could spot her a mile away
“Every time”..You are a new account that just posted so how would you know what I always post? Lol let me guess you’ve been a lurker and just decided to pop up now with “new information” that you can’t even prove.
If you were a genuine, you would come with receipts and not just throw a story out there as Fyza has tried to do many times over.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
“Every time”..You are a new account that just posted so how would you know what I always post? Lol let me guess you’ve been a lurker and just decided to pop up now with “new information” that you can’t even prove.
If you were a genuine, you would come with receipts and not just throw a story out there as Fyza has tried to do many times over.
like majority of these people i obviously have been reading the forum so i don’t see how that’s a problem when this is what it’s for. you sound mad for what? last time their own cousin from their moms side tried exposing them and telling everyone information you were the same one to shut it down so don’t give me that. a person like you is why no one wants to give more information. yes they do have two brothers and she was not lying maybe YOU should do better research or maybe you are fatza that’s why you become so possessive over proving someone wrong when they’re telling the truth. like i said i have no problem putting out the address but their younger cousin is gonna get beat up because that’s all fatza did to her when she was younger so she is traumatized. plus these girls are petrified over being in the uk so why would i make that up?

If they are in the UK, they needed to of been quarantining, plsss back your point up with some evidence

Reactions: 3
So...even IF they are in the UK question is why?
i think their mom really is sick and they went to be with her. which is actually amazing and the one good thing they’ve ever done. unfortunately they’re so committed to being fake kuwaitis they won’t document their life in birmingham with their asian family. it’s crazy to me how dumb they are bc this could’ve been their redemption arc. show they went to accompany their sick mother, show their family iftar settings. i feel like most people would appreciate that and see them a bit differently but they hate being british pakistani so much. like wtf? what a beautiful culture to be part of especially now. but nope they’re just the fake arabs in hiding now 😌

Reactions: 12
i think their mom really is sick and they went to be with her. which is actually amazing and the one good thing they’ve ever done. unfortunately they’re so committed to being fake kuwaitis they won’t document their life in birmingham with their asian family. it’s crazy to me how dumb they are bc this could’ve been their redemption arc. show they went to accompany their sick mother, show their family iftar settings. i feel like most people would appreciate that and see them a bit differently but they hate being british pakistani so much. like wtf? what a beautiful culture to be part of especially now. but nope they’re just the fake arabs in hiding now 😌
I was thinking this was probably the case or something similar as they always post the same tit on their snap / insta story when they’re in Dubai e.g. their tiny ass rented flat / the burj khalifa from their apartment window but haven’t seen these repeated posts in quite some time which makes me think even more that they’re in the UK and just hiding in Alum Rock?

Reactions: 5
I was thinking this was probably the case or something similar as they always post the same tit on their snap / insta story when they’re in Dubai e.g. their tiny ass rented flat / the burj khalifa from their apartment window but haven’t seen these repeated posts in quite some time which makes me think even more that they’re in the UK and just hiding in Alum Rock?
I think few days back they posted their balcony pic and also their cat’s photos.Not sure if they were recycled ones.
I am also thinking if they were indeed in UK , they wouldn’t miss the opportunity to show off ( irrespective of their mom being sick), that’s just who they are!! They would show it like they are on some vacation or something!

Reactions: 10
Guys it doesn’t take a genius to put 2 and 2 together.
Their dad posting about their mom having cancer. They make him delete the post. They disappear. They don’t tell anyone what’s happening, cuz if they do, oh god forbid we’ll find out about them being Paki from bumingham.
That’s why they’re being so discreet.
They’re scared that if they post anything, we would start analyzing everything and expose them.
So them recycling old posts is the only way to lie about where they are.
They know we’re a lot smarter than this.

theyre probably having intense brainstorm sessions to come up with a narrative now on what to tell their followers. I can imagine them brainstorming and discussing this like it’s a mission 🤣🤣🤣 can you imagine?
Ok Sonia were gona say that we just wanted a break from social media. But if anyone asks, we were in Dubai.
Or who knows, they’re probably both getting surgery 🤣🤣🤣

oh well. Let’s count on them to be transparent with us.
Nevermind.

Guys it doesn’t take a genius to put 2 and 2 together.
Their dad posting about their mom having cancer. They make him delete the post. They disappear. They don’t tell anyone what’s happening, cuz if they do, oh god forbid we’ll find out about them being Paki from bumingham.
That’s why they’re being so discreet.
They’re scared that if they post anything, we would start analyzing everything and expose them.
So them recycling old posts is the only way to lie about where they are.
They know we’re a lot smarter than this.

theyre probably having intense brainstorm sessions to come up with a narrative now on what to tell their followers. I can imagine them brainstorming and discussing this like it’s a mission 🤣🤣🤣 can you imagine?
Ok Sonia were gona say that we just wanted a break from social media. But if anyone asks, we were in Dubai.
Or who knows, they’re probably both getting surgery 🤣🤣🤣

oh well. Let’s count on them to be transparent with us.
Nevermind.
LOL i’m dying at the mental image of those two having a brainstorm session 😂 what accents do they use when they plot?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
hi new her everything i write is going against terms so i’m going to try to make this short
i’m sick and tired of the rubbish and bad energy these two slags have bought to the uk
they are staying at nechells park road
ther mother has got no cancer but has been ina terrible car accident that has her temporary disabled her cancer scare was a way to get her husbands sister to feel bad for her and make her food that’s is why when her husband posted on fb and ppl who kno sonia and fyza found out he had to delete right away
ther father is not ok and he is a poor man who listens to everything his daughters say becuz he does not want to lost them and is scared he is going to be alone because they blackmail him
they convinced him to do black magic on his sisters years back and his wife even though she is in bed unable to move is still tit staring and won’t stop running her mouth just like her daughter fyza
on 153 at flat 9 is wher they are bullying ther aunty and making her cry they are fighting with everybody and ther brothers adam and sayam are throwing things at ther aunty and bully her and make her cry everyday calling her black and ugly
they told ther aunties we are white you are ugly and black that’s why u have no husband
LOL i’m dying at the mental image of those two having a brainstorm session 😂 what accents do they use when they plot?!
hi new her everything i write is going against terms so i’m going to try to make this short
i’m sick and tired of the rubbish and bad energy these two slags have bought to the uk
staying at nechells park road
ther mother has got no cancer but has been ina terrible car accident that has her temporary disabled her cancer scare was a way to get her husbands sister to feel bad for her and make her food that’s is why when her husband posted on fb and ppl who kno sonia and fyza found out he had to delete right away
ther father is not ok and he is a poor man who listens to everything his daughters say becuz he does not want to lost them and is scared he is going to be alone because they blackmail him
they convinced him to do black magic on his sisters years back and his wife even though she is in bed unable to move is still tit staring and won’t stop running her mouth just like her daughter fyza
on 153 at flat 9 is wher u can meet and greet them like every influencer has on instagram also they are bullying ther aunty and making her cry they are fighting with everybody and ther brothers adam and sayam are throwing things at ther aunty and bully her and make her cry everyday calling her black and ugly
they told ther aunties we are white u are ugly and black that’s why u have no husband
they taking photos of ther aunties and saying we are going to show the internet how black and ugly u lot are
they are racist to pakistani and say they look arabic becuz they are whit and ther brothers are saying we are not pakistani we are white skin arabic
she said huda is fat and ugly in person and she is happy huda can’t have kids and they are prettier then her
farza said she has 3 accounts and the other one is for men where she makes money
she told her aunty to download an app and take photos of her feet to get thousand pounds
they are here becuz ther contact in dubia is over and have to wait to get new 1 befor going back or else they won’t be able to leav
she was bribing her dads side with money and ramadan baskets and promising them vacation in dubai and loads of makeup but the mask is falling off now and ther tru 2face colours are showing now and are starting fights everyday
pls let me kno if u lot have more questions i’ll be happy to answer still many more things to write but don’t know if i’m going to be banned again
xx

• Wow
  • Heart
on 153 at flat 9 is wher they are bullying ther aunty and making her cry they are fighting with everybody and ther brothers adam and sayam are throwing things at ther aunty and bully her and make her cry everyday calling her black and ugly
they told ther aunties we are white you are ugly and black that’s why u have no husband

on 153 at flat 9 is wher u can meet and greet them like every influencer has on instagram also they are bullying ther aunty and making her cry they are fighting with everybody and ther brothers adam and sayam are throwing things at ther aunty and bully her and make her cry everyday calling her black and ugly
they told ther aunties we are white u are ugly and black that’s why u have no husband
they taking photos of ther aunties and saying we are going to show the internet how black and ugly u lot are
they are racist to pakistani and say they look arabic becuz they are whit and ther brothers are saying we are not pakistani we are white skin arabic
she said huda is fat and ugly in person and she is happy huda can’t have kids and they are prettier then her
farza said she has 3 accounts and the other one is for men where she makes money
she told her aunty to download an app and take photos of her feet to get thousand pounds
they are here becuz ther contact in dubia is over and have to wait to get new 1 befor going back or else they won’t be able to leav
she was bribing her dads side with money and ramadan baskets and promising them vacation in dubai and loads of makeup but the mask is falling off now and ther tru 2face colours are showing now and are starting fights everyday
pls let me kno if u lot have more questions i’ll be happy to answer still many more things to write but don’t know if i’m going to be banned again
xx
Are you saying they’re back in UK because their sponsor is no longer paying their bills in Dubai so now waiting for a new SD?
How do you know all this information are you friends with them?
Now the whole family claim to be Arabs? If that’s true, how disgusting 🤢.

Guys please check fyza last post on her private page. The one of her morphed in to a guy. Scroll down to the last comment.

You know how they can hide certain keywords and mark them as offensive or hide certain comments. The last comment doesn’t say anything wrong except the word “brothers” 🤣🤣🤣

they even went the extra mile and restricted the word “brothers” on their social media just to prevent anyone from knowing who they are Incase anyone revealed who their brothers are 😂

so far, we found the following to be restricted words:
- Birmingham
- brothers

I wonder if the words:
Fake
Pakistan
Bbl
Are also restricted keywords 😅

only one way to find out. For us to comment these words on there and see if our comment gets hidden 😅

Attachments

• Haha

xx
Thanks for sharing. I don’t think you’ll be banned but is there any proof you have about the brothers? We’ve had people post it before but then not answer our follow up about proof.

It’s sad how much they’ve mistreated their family I’m not surprised though. They treat strangers off the internet so bad too so God only knows what happens behind closed doors.

Reactions: 7
xx
uuuufffff what a mess! first of all, i hope you’re safe and don’t risk crossing faeza. she’s truly a dangerous witch. the brothers are now arabs too? i thought they didn’t have brothers? that family is so messy. it’s weird that they wouldn’t try to go back to dubai on tourist visas like all UK citizens. That just further proves they’re broke and wouldn’t be able to afford a place to stay while there. it also explains why she was pushing those aliexpress ads so heavy. sis was trying to make ends meet to stay in dubai! lol i only have one question, did they bring their cat with them?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
uuuufffff what a mess! first of all, i hope you’re safe and don’t risk crossing faeza. she’s truly a dangerous witch. the brothers are now arabs too? i thought they didn’t have brothers? that family is so messy. it’s weird that they wouldn’t try to go back to dubai on tourist visas like all UK citizens. That just further proves they’re broke and wouldn’t be able to afford a place to stay while there. it also explains why she was pushing those aliexpress ads so heavy. sis was trying to make ends meet to stay in dubai! lol i only have one question, did they bring their cat with them?
I doubt it, it costs over £600 to fly a pet over excluding the pre health checks the cat would need. If they’re broke they probably left the poor cat, I hope given to someone who can take better care of him!

• Heart
I had the feeling they were no longer in Dubai and in Birmingham now lol as they would always post the same boring tit daily. I guess our predictions came true guys wooo! They were never going to afford living in their crappy apartment if it weren’t for old men sponsoring them and paying rent let’s be real I knew it you knew it everyone knew it. They’re not pretty so can’t be models without Facetune / FaceApp they had no talent put 2 and 2 together really.

If the info about their aunt is true, I hope karma slaps that entire family in the face some day, oops I guess it has, just look how Fatza and Sonjja turned out and I guess the rest of their family isn’t doing too well either, I want to feel bad but I don’t.

And Fatza please Huda isn’t fat, she’s the same size as you but she’s natural, not lipo’d to the Max you thot, and she’s thriving and has a lovely humble family, 2 things you thots don’t have.

Fatza since you and your thot sister are in Birmingham again, show us some attractions in and around Alum Rock we’ve never been! Hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What a bunch of rubbish Fatza is spitting out! Huda can’t have kids? She has a daughter so why did Fatza say that. And making fun of their aunties because of their skin color and looks and claiming that’s why they aren’t married lol okay Fatza then what is your and your sister’s excuse to not being married if you are white skinned and beautiful according to yourself. Sorry to break it to you sis but 25 and 28 ain’t young in the Pakistani community and she’s turning 29 this year only one year away from being in her thirties. How dare she make fun of unmarried women calling them ugly and unattractive when she’s unmarried herself and nearing her thirties. What a hypocrite. The Arab men from the UAE can share bed with you two but none of them will marry either of you because they already had their fun with you two.

The black magic part terrifies me. Black magic is a major shirk because you are worshipping the enemy of Allah to destroy and sometimes kill another human being and I think as a Muslim there is no coming back from this major sin but it can also be forgiven by Allah if the sinner regrets it and ask for forgiveness. Allah is the most forgiving and merciful. Some Turkish films on Netflix (Siccin, Dabbe) shows you how terrifying and horrific this black magic practice really is and that’s why I say there is no coming back from this. Some of these films are based on true stories. I can’t imagine how weak, scared and evil Fatza’s dad must be to do this to her own sisters. If he was religious and afraid of Allah he would never had agreed to such an horrible evil thing.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.