Soniaxfyza #4 Fake Arabs in retrograde.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha you lot are funny 😆 anyways I’m telling you their dad has one wife yasmin who you already know but they also have two younger brothers one at 18/19 and the other 22/23 but I don’t know how they feel about it. All I know is that Yasmin is hiding in Birmingham getting a pay check every month or so from her prostitute daughters who have bought shame onto the family. I don’t know if that’s stopped now but all I know is that their poor dad was never even a taxi driver. The guy was depressed even before his daughters ran off to become whores in Dubai
You’d think that they’d be more respectful living in a Muslim country. As a British Pakistani Muslim myself everyone and I mean everyone in Birmingham know about the #alumrockrunaways she’s mental 😂
Also, their fans on Instagram are stupid but then again it’s probably her on multiple different accounts lol

Listen, you bleeping wanker. As if coming onto these threads 103010202000 times wasnt enough. As if making your own mother out to be a cheating slut wasn’t enough fyza (or Sonia), now you’re here again trying to derail this thread. You already gave fake names😂😂😂😂 sayam and Adam don’t exist habibti. I don’t need to say much because it’s not my place. You know damn well what’s being said here about you and your sister is true. If you have any sense of shame left, you’ll get off your fat bleeping lazy ass and stop dwelling on the inevitable fact that people will find out about your fucked up lies. You both digged your own grave now lay in it🖤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
IS SHE SERIOUSLY SELLING FAKE FRECKLES ? What will be next, fake zits??? Omg stop already FAEZA!
[/QUOTE]

Ikr it’s like oh this makeup tutorial might actually just be a simple makeup routine for once. But no she always has to stick in an AD all the time it’s so annoying now because her reactions are so fake and most of the discount codes are meant to be for Sonia anyway she’s just using her.

I cannot wait till the day they are fully exposed. They give up from all the lying. Sooner or later the truth will come out. And I’ll be laughing. Gosh it will be soo entertaining I can’t wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
IS SHE SERIOUSLY SELLING FAKE FRECKLES ? What will be next, fake zits??? Omg stop already FAEZA!
Ikr it’s like oh this makeup tutorial might actually just be a simple makeup routine for once. But no she always has to stick in an AD all the time it’s so annoying now because her reactions are so fake and most of the discount codes are meant to be for Sonia anyway she’s just using her.

I cannot wait till the day they are fully exposed. They give up from all the lying. Sooner or later the truth will come out. And I’ll be laughing. Gosh it will be soo entertaining I can’t wait.
[/QUOTE]

FeazaExpress actually showing us products we never thought we would’ve to pay money for. Normally people will show DIYs to save money!! But this girl will make sure we buy the air we breathe too. Tomorrow she will be showing us cleaning supplies, frying pans and what not.
And continuously telling she gets no commission out of the ads, then why are you staying awake late at night just to push nonsensical ads?
She is sticking these ads only on snapchat. They are trying to keep their Instagram clean. Cos Instagram is the place where they will meet ‘supposedly celebs’ to take them on virtual dates. Or is it delusional dates?
Coming to the half sister thing , I find it too far fetched. Unless we have a proof.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
E0F7C77E-B8AF-4897-8662-9126F2934A89.jpeg
5EC3289E-B105-4B66-95AC-8DCDC0B02B9A.jpeg
3BB4BA5E-D816-4021-9C3E-494D6CD64315.jpeg
6773C87A-0D6E-48FC-8689-77B59F9ECFC2.jpeg
EA845267-0A97-47DF-A6E7-85287BB18174.jpeg
Faeza before her 2 nose jobs and filler.
E0C8ADCA-BE83-4D9C-8596-ED61534C7138.jpeg
Sonia Attending a Pakistani wedding in Birmingham
4D84481A-FB5B-4D04-8832-2F938944F70E.jpeg
they give such contradicting interviews what happened to the LoNdOn LaW dEgReEs 🤔 not based in Kuwait here yet 🤣
4EB8EC16-54B3-42E2-B53D-E237D7AA0366.jpeg
Sonia with her mouth open naturally

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There’s no way in God’s good earth that those girls are Kuwaiti. Absolutely no way. Their accents are so far from reality and if they were Kuwaiti, there’s no way that their family would allow them to carry on the way that they do.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hi guys. My friend is in talks with a Youtuber who might be making a video on these 2. They want to tackle one area of conversation at a time so for example the lying about being 5000 different ethnicities. I said I would help get them the links and specifics but I’m going to need some help if anyone’s down to help? There’s no time limit on this I just want to get them a substantial amount of proof that they do, do this.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hi guys. My friend is in talks with a Youtuber who might be making a video on these 2. They want to tackle one area of conversation at a time so for example the lying about being 5000 different ethnicities. I said I would help get them the links and specifics but I’m going to need some help if anyone’s down to help? There’s no time limit on this I just want to get them a substantial amount of proof that they do, do this.

Just go to thread 1 and work your way taking screenshots of relevant info, and the most recent YouTube vids/rants should be more than enough, fyza is a walking contradiction so your friend will surely have a field day making this vid😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I have seen stupid but not this stupid.
Sis said ‘your mind is a powerful source of energy, whatever you think becomes a reality’ in regards to a child looking like her ‘new’ self, with her 3x nose job and excessive filler/Botox.

EVERYBODY KNOWS that a child’s features are purely based off your genetics, even a bleeping atheist.
I HAVE NEVER HEARD ANYTHING MORE STUPID, if I were her I would come off socials after that, ‘manifestation’ speech.. second hand embarrassment 🤯😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Please do this! I hope the video goes viral and they get shamed more than they have been already. Although they’re not popular or relevant enough to go viral lmao😂

Also the girl who asked them on snap if they live in a hotel looool glad to see people are waking up finally. They broke witches and everyone knows.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::poop:

AND FFS FATZA AND SONJJA STOP WEARING THICK DISGUSTING JOGGERS IN 30 DEGREE CELSIUS HOEBAI makes me feel sick🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 21
‘I’m not trying to be kylie’

Oh-Kay you smelly chav 😒🤡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
‘I’m not trying to be kylie’

Oh-Kay you smelly chav 😒🤡
Of course you’re not trying... wearing a coloured wig doesn’t make you Kylie lol... I’m sorry but does anyone remember faeza being invited on KUWTK or acknowledged by Kylie for any resemblance?? If you really were trying to be Kylie, you’d have a business and a lavish house right now..oh and Kylie does wear more clothes on a night out despite not living in a Muslim country.. what is the point of ever trying to just look like somebody when looks fade easily..Kylie can sustain a living out of looking however she wants because she’ll get more publicity.. can you faeza? Are tabloids even interested in you..yet they write all sorts of nonsense and about zzz list celebs all day long.. we dare you to publish a 2021 story about your nationality or non existent degree.
PS. I’ve seen chavs in brum not wearing joggers to go eat out.
I’ve found your type of guy Fufu...see below:
4B85D96D-7B7F-4E91-9CC6-93B26045F81F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I have seen stupid but not this stupid.
Sis said ‘your mind is a powerful source of energy, whatever you think becomes a reality’ in regards to a child looking like her ‘new’ self, with her 3x nose job and excessive filler/Botox.

EVERYBODY KNOWS that a child’s features are purely based off your genetics, even a bleeping atheist.
I HAVE NEVER HEARD ANYTHING MORE STUPID, if I were her I would come off socials after that, ‘manifestation’ speech.. second hand embarrassment 🤯😂
I was like since when does cafe Nero serve alcohol or other stuff!! Was she high on coffee?? What the hell was going on!! Ok give your crazy the name of manifestation , but don’t bring quantum physics in this!!! Can you even spell it ?is that why you wrote atoms instead of quantum? forget slurring your words and trying to explain even!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Her wanting to name her son Alexander after her manifested bf Rauw ALEJANDRO is the most craziest thing i have ever seen she is fr insane. its like shes creepily obssessed w him and I dont get how she can just jump back and forth with him and Lunay lmfao shes the type that will make her kids get plastic surgery when they are fresh out the womb! I can't imagine what she would be like as a mother she would probably tell her children "I am Kuwaiti Iranian Turkish Latina but I will choose your race for you!" I cant with her lmfao

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I called it.. she said she is reviewing another restaurant. They are mystery dinners or some tit 100%

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.