Soniaxfyza #4 Fake Arabs in retrograde.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she didn’t like Arab guys lmaoooo this witch is way past dumb. Stupid thot.

Also in their latest snaps how is she pronouncing Jam as “Jaaam”😂😂😂 Forget Arab accent wtf is that?
Don’t forget how she was saying WOTEERRMELON in her fake arab accent. And the way she says SOO GOOD. It’s just cringeworthy 🤡🤡

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
You know guys what I realised? They might be living in sharing with other girls!! Like their apartment might be a 2-3 BHK and they might be sharing it with other people. This happens a lot in Dubai. That is the reason we never see them using their living room or kitchen!!!
Fyza , please stop with these cheap ads already!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You know guys what I realised? They might be living in sharing with other girls!! Like their apartment might be a 2-3 BHK and they might be sharing it with other people. This happens a lot in Dubai. That is the reason we never see them using their living room or kitchen!!!
Fyza , please stop with these cheap ads already!!!
Probably a secret brothel lmao😂 the other apartment residents should complain to throw these 2 thots out. They give that whole area a bad image especially since everyone in that area knows they are non Arab hoes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Fyza, we are all still waiting for you to come through with passport pictures to end rumours once and for all.. oh wait it's not Iraq anymore.

Seriously, if I was in their position and my career potentials have been sabotaged by what they claim are rumours that haters are spreading... I would do everything in my power to stop people making things up about me and put a video out there either admitting to the lies I've made up in the past with reasons why I done it, or actually proof that I am where I am from.

She has evidently lost all credibility in the beauty/influencing world just because of her obsession with being Arab. Just own who you are and be proud your talent and skills will shine through no matter where you are from.

She has literally killed her own future and potential by lying about things that don't even matter.
Look at all the top Arab influencers, Fouz, Dalal etc. All of them are aware that the majority of their followers are Arabic and so they speak in Arabic. It makes sense.
You have sonia and fyza claiming they are Arab and living an Arabic country but they have never spoken in Arabic about anything. At this point its not even a question anymore, you ARE NOT ARAB and you never will be. Manifestation won't help you in this case hun.

Their whole insta is a far cry from what it used to be. She used to put up her work, whether it was photoshopped or not atleast she was trying to make a living rather than being shat on for money.
20210310_114918.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Wait I’m a bit late to the party! How are they half sisters again? I thought Fyza’s mom’s name- in some certificate was stated as Yasmin, which is Sonia’s middle name 🤔 Can someone update me plsss

Personally, I think the pic of their mother resembles both the Ali sisters (pre surgery), God knows how their dad looks like.

Anyways, I haven’t seen Fyza posts on the magnetic masks but I have seen her promote different laser hair removal kits on different occasions! Pisses me off! What kind of influencer is she?! All she does is eat ugly all day. Who wants to see that!!? So annoying 😤 and gross 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Still %50 sis issue devistade lieza. Did anyone see her face on sn. She is the only one responsible about all lies come out. Now, she is desperate as hell and I dont feel bothered because she is rude to everyone.apparently, universe reject her manifestation about keeping her lies hidden. Hmmm soooooo gooooddddd 😘 aha ✌ fxck goooooooddddd

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wait I’m a bit late to the party! How are they half sisters again? I thought Fyza’s mom’s name- in some certificate was stated as Yasmin, which is Sonia’s middle name 🤔 Can someone update me plsss

Personally, I think the pic of their mother resembles both the Ali sisters (pre surgery), God knows how their dad looks like.

Anyways, I haven’t seen Fyza posts on the magnetic masks but I have seen her promote different laser hair removal kits on different occasions! Pisses me off! What kind of influencer is she?! All she does is eat ugly all day. Who wants to see that!!? So annoying 😤 and gross 🤢
I agree with you because I think that they both look like their mum but Sonia has had plastic surgery at like 18? I don’t know but Sonia was always the prettier one and Faeza always used to swear and say vulgar things about Pakistanis and now says she has changed just because she stopped saying the f bomb
That’s a lie because this snap when she was chewing food like a donkey and claiming it was ‘so bleeping good!’ was before the Maldives trip and the psychotic rant she had when she said the f swear word like 50 times. Just goes to show how she hasn’t changed at all and never will.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Wow I’ve been blocked by them on snap for screenshotting something
They know we put the screenshots on here lmao:ROFLMAO: I screenshot a lot of these thots for entertainment so I’ll probably be blocked soon. I should send them a long message about how much I despise them before they block though hmmm:unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
After years The halfies sister can manage to go maldives and they spent time there by stocking picture to cover their pathetic life in dubai. Really pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It seems that Faeza is in need of an astrologer? Any volunteers? What does she want to get out of comparing astrology charts/ signs? The fact that people are well aware of her facade due to mounting evidence online- meaning she is going through a bad phase or it’s a sign of the end of times for her? Surely not 😱🥱y’all be careful what you say now, she probably building some alter, collecting candles and herbs..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So she needs to check compatibility-hmm let me guess she has realised she can’t manifest those Latino rappers she was after into boyfriends so she’ll tell you they weren’t compatible anyway!!! You know Faeza in the religion you’re so likely to be devoted to next month and were originally born into, they use a thing called Salat al-Istikharah..you can learn how to do it yourself instead of flushing away rent money...but I guess you can’t perform ablution with fake gel covered nails.. we did pick up on those pastel colours and the link to Kylie. Be brave and just admit you’re still copying them instead of Bella our proud Palestinian sister who you have no resemblance to either..and never will.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
IS SHE SERIOUSLY SELLING FAKE FRECKLES ? What will be next, fake zits??? Omg stop already FAEZA!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
D7FD4315-8A0D-4801-BD7E-CA957489D108.png

Are they still Muslims only because astrology isn’t allowed in Islam and the whole part of wearing a hijab is for modesty and this tacky orange tank top kind of defeats the whole purpose of the head covering... Not to mention the cleavage showing when she’s moved her arms.
Also the comments on every single one of their TikTok’s has been turned off. I wonder why 👀
E8655AC4-417F-42C4-8877-DDEECEF8E4DE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.