Soniaxfyza #4 Fake Arabs in retrograde.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a look at the most recent IG pic that Fyza Posted...
If you go through the comments I have never seen so much proof that all their likes comments and followers are in fact BOTS.... it's so obvious
Look at these s
IMG_7883.jpg
IMG_7884.jpg
IMG_7885.jpg
IMG_7882.jpg
creenshots of fake comments:::

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Imagine calling yourself a PrOfEsSiOnAl MuA but not even being able to properly over-line your lips... phew chile the messiness of it

74699299-80E5-4643-94BA-B6FFD437657E.jpeg
C2E9031E-FF5F-43AE-8969-E35BDDB516E5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The way she kept saying Harris new song is "so good" x10 🤣 thank u to whoever sent some descriptive words for her to learn! Also the way she kept comparing him to Zayn Malik.. not everybody wants to be compared to somebody else like u two stalking/obsessed lil freaks! I found that so rude!!! Let the boy be HARRIS & NOT ZAYN MALIK FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The way she kept saying Harris new song is "so good" x10 🤣 thank u to whoever sent some descriptive words for her to learn! Also the way she kept comparing him to Zayn Malik.. not everybody wants to be compared to somebody else like u two stalking/obsessed lil freaks! I found that so rude!!! Let the boy be HARRIS & NOT ZAYN MALIK FFS
Surprised to hear her acknowledge a Pakistani person

Reactions: 16
Surprised to hear her acknowledge a Pakistani person
He’s not Pakistani, he’s only a quarter Indian.
I feel like she would never even acknowledge Pakistanis, even in her rant about people in the UK, she only mentioned Bengalis probably because she felt like it was the most similar without her even having to ever acknowledge the existence of Pakistanis.

Reactions: 10
I feel like she would never even acknowledge Pakistanis, even in her rant about people in the UK, she only mentioned Bengalis probably because she felt like it was the most similar without her even having to ever acknowledge the existence of Pakistanis.
Zayn is Pakistani

Reactions: 13
Whoever said she’s copying Catherine from Ace Family, was 💯 % accurate.
Funny how when Catherine spoke about past life regression, someone mentions it to her 🤔
Coincidence? I think the duck not, just another fake account of hers as per usual. Nobody cares for your spiritual life sweetie, reduce your tits 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Whoever said she’s copying Catherine from Ace Family, was 💯 % accurate.
Funny how when Catherine spoke about past life regression, someone mentions it to her 🤔
Coincidence? I think the duck not, just another fake account of hers as per usual. Nobody cares for your spiritual life sweetie, reduce your tits 😉
She doesn’t need a reduction, she needs a non aliexpress well fitted bra and some decent fitted clothes.. and a normal/nice personality so it can radiate on the outside.. right now it’s like watching a circus show. Other influencers in Dubai must cringe at the sight of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Zayn’s dad is Pakistani and his mum is English. Zayn Malik- typical Pakistani name. Surprised she did mention him 🤣

Reactions: 8
Is she pretending she knows another singer now? This Harris J whatever his name is..another young boy basically. She spoke about how he is their friend etc and he’s just come out with this song, screaming at the tv etc. Then in the next snap she has a video of them which is quite clearly a fan video, he even looks a bit uncomfortable, conveniently there’s no sound in that snap either, it’s been muted. He doesn’t even follow them lol. Why does she pretend she knows all of these famous people? This is probably one of the most unhinged things about her.

Lmao just found this also. Other people catching on. Someone made a point in the comments that literally the only reason they’ve not been outed is because no one knows who they are, despite their best efforts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she pretending she knows another singer now? This Harris J/J Harris whatever his name is..another young boy basically. She spoke about how he is their friend etc and he’s just come out with this song, screaming at the tv etc. Then in the next snap she has a video of them which is quite clearly a fan video, he even looks a bit uncomfortable, conveniently there’s no sound in that snap either, it’s been muted. Why does she pretend she knows all of these famous people? This is probably one of the most unhinged things about her
Did you see the one they went bowling together and he still seemed uncomfortable because she was trying to divulge into his personal life?
look where Zayn is today and he still doesn’t deny being British Pakistani.. there are some truths people can never hide.. take note sufu. You should have studied how to act more Arabic...but you thought you could wing it and now people either laugh at you or plainly dislike you.

• Heart
Did you see the one they went bowling together and he still seemed uncomfortable because she was trying to divulge into his personal life?
look where Zayn is today and he still doesn’t deny being British Pakistani.. there are some truths people can never hide.. take note sufu. You should have studied how to act more Arabic...but you thought you could wing it and now people either laugh at you or plainly dislike you.
Nah I’ve not seen that, I just thought it was really odd how uncomfortable he looked, also that again it’s a younger male..it’s just weird to me. And strange that you would say someone is your friend and they don’t even follow you. I don’t get it at all! It’s all just so bizarre.

Reactions: 12
Zayn’s dad is Pakistani and his mum is English. Zayn Malik- typical Pakistani name. Surprised she did mention him 🤣
Oh yes sorry! I was referring to Harris J when I said a quarter Indian. But true I’m surprised she even speaks about Zayn.

Reactions: 8
On the topic of young boys, I saw that they follow Lil Mosey on IG - he’s almost 10 years younger than them 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I’ll let you make up your own minds but this is not a reinvention for any MUA.. this is an advertisement for porta pottying.....desperate times eh Faeza?Do us a favour and go become adult actresses so that 10 year olds can stop following you please..Many thanks.
Posted 6 days ago people- #theneverendingpandemic

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.