Soniaxfyza #4 Fake Arabs in retrograde.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup eagerly awaiting the gumdrop vids and urth cafe drinks on the balcony ..now that Faeza might boycott Starbucks in solidarity for Palestine...🙄 come on Faeza we know you like to be a copycat..at least Bella has more substance than Kylie...

Reactions: 13
Guys I honestly doubt they’re in Dubai. The video looked grainy asf compared to their usual snapchat quality. I think they just recycled an old video to make it seem like they’re still doing well. And they usually use the Dubai location tags but this time they just found a sticker on snapchat. And if they are in Dubai they’re probably homeless lmaoo they need a better manager.
Sonja needs to learn how to blend her contour..looks terrible
I’m confused as to how they were ever considered good makeup artists, especially for the Middle East niche because there’s tons of other makeup artists who do better jobs, are respectful but don’t get as much recognition. Their makeup isn’t and was never even nice. Good makeup artists make people look better by analyzing their features and making a look specific to them but these girls do the same, fake look. Smh

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sonja needs to learn how to blend her contour..looks terrible
picture number 2 represents the men they’re used to sleeping with for pocket change:sneaky:

they are so basic and fugly I can’t.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
How someone with sideburns can be mistaken for Kim is beggars belief...oh wait, it’s just her contour.. if Faeza was smart, she’d sell her story and convince someone to turn it into a screenplay. I can’t promise it’s going to be a bigger hit than catch me if you can because no matter how often they keep publishing their stories online about their masterclass and highlights from their hey days..these days...,they’re still so irrelevant that we’re the only folks taking about them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am I the only one wondering if the sisters have completely stopped posting on sm to keep us quiet? If that's their master plan to put an end to all this gossiping it's a bad plan because they earn their livelihood from social media how are they gonna eat and pay their bills if they stop posting content on sm.. They are only hurting themselves and it's only gonna affect their brand and their sponsorships in the long run. I hope they are reflecting over the empty fake life they are living and planning to come back more honest and humble. If they really are back in Alum Rock don't you think their parents would try to marry one of them off lol

Reactions: 11
0101CF20-1BA6-4043-884D-B854FBF04810.png
546D543C-BD16-48A5-9C56-5F5CBC4D40DA.jpeg
C1E3F018-6511-4393-A0B8-C705818F0BD3.jpeg
E026B416-0FD4-4F2E-99D2-DAF1AC0F79AF.jpeg
3AE507E8-2C5B-478E-B872-6BDD02F091CD.jpeg
7574FE89-FC89-4576-9EAB-8C720277B13D.jpeg
An anonymous source reached out and clarified that they were in fact at a Turkish wedding in Cyprus not at an Iraqi wedding in London as Soniaxfyza had claimed. This source was in attendance and is close to the bride. Do you guys remember Faeza’s cringy “feyza kraliçe” phase? It was because they already burned themselves with the Dubai Iraqi crowd and tried their luck with the Turks.
Notice Faeza throws a fit if anyone mentions Cyprus? Rumor has it this well respected family wasn’t too happy they attended after finding out the truth about them đŸ€­ all that to end up back in a council estate in brum.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
can someone please explain why it's so bad/embarrassing to be Pakistani? are they considered lower class or something? (genuinely asking as I'm confused about why they are scared of being Pakistani/changed their nationality 1000 times) x

Reactions: 5
can someone please explain why it's so bad/embarrassing to be Pakistani? are they considered lower class or something? (genuinely asking as I'm confused about why they are scared of being Pakistani/changed their nationality 1000 times) x
There’s absolutely nothing embarrassing about being Pakistani😂they’ve changed their story and ethnicity so many times we’ve lost count. If what that alleged family member said about their mum and “brothers” thinking they look arab etc then it’s evident that’s where this retardedd ass mentality came from. Their absence from social media is only making them look suspicious. We know you guys were hiding in some dusty b&b in brum with sonia wearing her shades every where and fyza walking around with her puffy toad face đŸ€ź they both can post about the liberation of isis from iraq but can’t post a quick message on solidarity with Palestine😂😂😂 why the duck do people take from arab culture but when it’s time to speak up about oppression in the arab world not a peep😒

On topic of their disappearance, I want to believe they would have the heart in them to take care of their sick mother and genuinely hope that’s what they are currently doing. But these are the same two girls who literally abandoned their family back home to live their best hoe lives in Dubai. The fake conversations with their parents speaking like millennials who just discovered tiktok, the many attempts to derail this thread by saying they magically have a Qatari fatherđŸ€Łthe fact that they evidently come from a broken home from which they ran away from to an entirely different continent. They have never in their existence on socials shown their parents or any other siblings which lead many of us to believe they were disowned.

View attachment 589218View attachment 589219View attachment 589220View attachment 589221View attachment 589222 View attachment 589223An anonymous source reached out and clarified that they were in fact at a Turkish wedding in Cyprus not at an Iraqi wedding in London as Soniaxfyza had claimed. This source was in attendance and is close to the bride. Do you guys remember Faeza’s cringy “feyza kraliçe” phase? It was because they already burned themselves with the Dubai Iraqi crowd and tried their luck with the Turks.
Notice Faeza throws a fit if anyone mentions Cyprus? Rumor has it this well respected family wasn’t too happy they attended after finding out the truth about them đŸ€­ all that to end up back in a council estate in brum.
It’s literally makes me LOL, because they don’t look like any of the ethnicities they ever claimed 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder how it feels like to invest so much money to look like Hollywood stars, just to go back to the council estates. No shade but their neighbours are probably confused asf😭😭

• Haha
It’s obvious they’re in the UK and not by choice either. Please stay in Alum Rock and don’t set foot in London where you claim to be from, we don’t want you contaminating this city please Fatza and Sonjja.

But really though, their UAE sponsor probably found prettier or younger upgrades and dropped these two the second he was done using their fat asses. They are probably working day in and out to find another old sugar daddy to get them back in Hoebai so they can open their legs again for 70 year olds.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
It’s obvious they’re in the UK and not by choice either. Please stay in Alum Rock and don’t set foot in London where you claim to be from, we don’t want you contaminating this city please Fatza and Sonjja.

But really though, their UAE sponsor probably found prettier or younger upgrades and dropped these two the second he was done using their fat asses. They are probably working day in and out to find another old sugar daddy to get them back in Hoebai so they can open their legs again for 70 year olds.
They should of saved their money instead of spending it on surgery and cheap clothes they probably made enough to put down a deposit on a house but instead they spent it foolishly. I wonder what’s going on

Reactions: 14
They should of saved their money instead of spending it on surgery and cheap clothes they probably made enough to put down a deposit on a house but instead they spent it foolishly. I wonder what’s going on
It just makes me laugh because they used to bash the UK everyday on their Snapchat and Instagram but look where they are back lol. They don’t deserve the UK. They deserve hoeing themselves out on the streets of Dubai.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It just makes me laugh because they used to bash the UK everyday on their Snapchat and Instagram but look where they are back lol. They don’t deserve the UK. They deserve hoeing themselves out on the streets of Dubai.
God works in funny ways when he needs to humble people lol

Reactions: 12
Whilst they’re gone let’s recall the funniest lies they’ve told 😂
Fyza saying she use to rent out a private jet for her friends because she’s just that kind and loves splashing out on her friends 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I bet they’re glad they can wear masks so they’re not recognised in bull ring

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
E0D20635-7FE3-4D9B-9462-80DB27785F5D.jpeg
97739D5C-8E0C-49F0-9DE6-314D5ECA9E55.jpeg
7A9A0DFD-78AE-46DC-AB6A-53CFA306BC3C.jpeg
DD0ABBF5-BBAC-4DBF-BA2E-6BB1C67D2021.jpeg
91755304-8A37-4A17-961A-1F9C4B814640.jpeg
SUsu has a Bengali father ???! Was them claiming Sonia had a different father true after all? He’s not Qatari though đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€­ karisa needs to come here and spill that tea sis đŸ«– parents doing UK benefits fraud?! 🌚 messy boots family

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.