Soniaxfyza #3 Botched Pakistanis living in Dubai as Dim & Vylie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only pop into this thread occasionally and don’t follow them on IG/snap but I spotted the comment earlier and didn’t think it was very nice/accurate. I get she isn’t as small as she makes out but she’s hardly “huge”. Just because Fyza is a liar etc (I’m not making any excuses for any of her behaviour hence why she barely gets any of my time and zero views) doesn’t mean fat shaming is cool. It’s not tit for tat.

Imagine impressionable girls on this thread reading such a comment and believing it. Like I said, doesn’t make it right however you justify it.

Maybe I should go back to observing this thread from afar whenever I remember rather than engaging 😂
If you do catch up- watch out for when she scolded people for buying out all the smaller sizes because she thinks only she is privileged to it... sizeist much? Irrespective of any size I think it’s more offensive the way faeza dresses for her ethnic / cultural/religious background and mentally unhealthy to try and defy her own genetics into looking slender when she is built stocky.. instead of worrying about what people say about her she should seek help to not make it matter to her so that she can live like a normal woman her age than deform herself beyond repair... followers don’t need lies from insecure women all up in their faces..
This is the problem with ingenuine influencers- not just targeting faeza...but when Sonia’s role model Kim claimed her waist was 24 inches, people scoffed at that too..now if Kim becomes irrelevant tomorrow it doesn’t matter because she won’t be broke...are Soniaxfyza in the same boat?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Hey guys I need help... not sure if anyone can but do share and guide in whatever way you can. So I only recently started following these sisters without realizing the fraud that they are. I went ahead and ordered stuff from 2 companies. Using their code.
neither did I receive the goods - it’s been a month ; nor do they reply when I write up them on email or Instagram.
this clearly was a scam which they promoted heavily to lure newbies / unsuspecting folks like me.
what should I do ?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Hey guys I need help... not sure if anyone can but do share and guide in whatever way you can. So I only recently started following these sisters without realizing the fraud that they are. I went ahead and ordered stuff from 2 companies. Using their code.
neither did I receive the goods - it’s been a month ; nor do they reply when I write up them on email or Instagram.
this clearly was a scam which they promoted heavily to lure newbies / unsuspecting folks like me.
what should I do ?
Contact your bank ASAP and report it, you should be able to get your money back. They’re vulgar individuals. I’m glad people are catching on to who they really are.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Commenting emojis on her imaginary boyfriend’s latest pics who doesn’t even acknowledge her thirsty comments. She has his post notifications turned on! She literally commented a minute after he posted, trying to get him to notice her😂 What a creep.
220F8C2E-42B2-485A-B148-44B0F97A7999.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
what should I do ?
Please report and the stuff is from China Aliexpress so it’s gonna take 2 months to arrive.
It’s legit drop shipping cheap items from China you can get for like £1

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I read moroccan too on the earlier threads😂😂😂😂😂. Exactly it’s sad because as an arab you just know they’re not from our area. Even though I’m not lubnani or Kuwaiti, Moroccan. I know what your typical Kuwaiti,Lebanese,Moroccan looks like😂they do not fit that image at all😂

👀let the festivities begin ***I mean posting pics of your fake childhood**** in Kuwait🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’ve been saying for the longest their relationship with their mum and dad has been ruined. Like come on regardless of the facts. What parents allows their daughter to take their 19 year old to live in a foreign country? What dad let’s their 19 year old disregard her education and ambitions to attend uni to go and thot in the gulf? None of it makes any sense at all. Now at this point we could say it’s okay because they’re both grown ass women. But 5-6 years ago when they came to Kuwait then Dubai that was just so unusual. Either their dad is dead or he doesn’t want anything to do with them.

You can tell they have strict parents lmaooo😂😂😂😂 so much for “mY paReNtS r So oPeN mInDeD” is that why you had to move to a different continent to avoid judgement from your parents love xx
I’m nos lubnanye ou maghrebia and I can confirm they look absolutely nothing like either ethnicity. Even considering Morocco has so many diverse looking people, you would be able to tell instantly they’re Pakistani or at least south Asian if we ever had the misfortune of having them in our country. They need to pack it up and close down their socials at this point it’s embarrassing. THE WORLD KNOWS YOURE LYING! How can you not cringe at yourselves knowing everyone knows you’re lying about your ethnicity it has to be mental illness at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You’re missing the point. I’m saying that just because someone called her huge, you shouldn’t assume it’s fat shaming. You’re attaching negative stigmas when nobody said tit about it being a bad thing. Now you’re claiming it’s ‘odd’, make up your mind. Also thanks for your concern but I’m doing just fine, I’m not idiotic enough to get stressed over mundane bullshit; I’m just speaking my mind. If there are more important things to worry about, why do you have so many posts critiquing others? Gtfo with your hypocritical tit 🥴
I agree with everything you said, people should realise that people can share their own opinions why does everyone get triggered so easily nowadays:ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've seen that little boy Harris hanging around with Adam Saleh the youtuber, I think they both have the same manager Naz. They're self proclaimed "Lori Harvey of Dubai" but hang around with young Z list influencers 🤭 & Faeza reallyyy trying to convince everybody she is with that latino little boy 😂 they don't even have real life celeb friends (except for a 1 night deal) but somehow she pulled this young singer who has a choice of million women in his own country who most likely throw themselves at him but for some odd reason he wants to be with Faeza out of all the girls in the USA/south America he could take a pick from??? Yh ok Faeza 🤣 she really is bloody cuckoo, living a teenage fanatasy in her head like she isn't turning 30 this year 🤦🏾‍♀️ embarrassing!

Does anybody elses NaTuRaL belly button look like that? ...

Yh I didn't think so.. dno who she's trying to kid about being natural 🥱

Also the daily dedicated post referencing this thread, we see u watching boo boo 🤗 take notes 📝

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Ok Fartza pretending the pronunciation for her name is faye-za lmao no baby girl it’s faiiiizahhh, you’ve got an awful name and no matter what you change the pronunciation to it still sounds awful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t get why they lie and hide their plastic surgeries? Like nowadays it’s not even a big deal? I’ve had some procedures done and whenever someone asks if I’ve had surgery before I tell them yes, what’s the point in pretending you’re all natural when you’re not? Majority of the time people can tell anyway they are not blind! I had a colleague who used to lie about having her nose and boobs done and all the girls would gossip about her behind her back and ask why she’s lying when it’s so obvious. It’s worse if you lie about it honestly. Fatza and Sonjja just can’t help but lie, even about tit nobody cares about.😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ok Fartza pretending the pronunciation for her name is faye-za lmao no baby girl it’s faiiiizahhh, you’ve got an awful name and no matter what you change the pronunciation to it still sounds awful.
awful name? fayza is an Islamic name

Reactions: 6
29087E7D-6EA0-4268-B0DB-8A59C8094E1C.jpeg
74F3675C-3178-4A22-B2E2-6D77BE20FD9A.jpeg
09792B83-2984-4E2D-A92F-8AD7E2535B94.jpeg
They must have skipped over cursive in fufu’s extensive British boarding school education in Kuwait/Qatar/and London. HeS gOt My InITaL TaTtEd or it’s because his name his moms name and his brothers name all start with “J”. This boy doesn’t know/claim you 🥴 someone keep this predator away from the children please.

• Haha
  • Heart
Been reading this thread for hours and I’ve never laughed this much 😂😂😂.
Never took notice of them just followed them on snap ages ago for bants or I have never viewed their stories till recently when she claimed she was in a relationship with Lunay. I’m actually creasing at how pathetic and delusional someone can be and to this extent. Always on her astrology bullshit and aligning stars and how her ‘mans’ star aligns with hers like wtf. If YOU’RE DATING Lunay, then so am I 😂😂 ( that’s how there is 0 chances of it being true).
She’s actually delusional and obsessed at her grown age, needs to seek therapy.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Fyza is so creepy for preying on young impressionable men, borderline boys. It’s fun to drag them for being frauds and changing their ethnicity only to be outcasted by the same people they want to be. but her being a full on predator is actually scary. She’s always comparing it to men dating younger women as if we don’t judge dirty old men preying on teen/early 20s girl too. if a 30 yr old man is only interested in 19 year olds, that’s a problem. why so young? even if it’s legal doesnt mean it’s right. 19-22 year olds are still not fully mature. They also bring up women dating younger men is looked down. it’s really not. a 40 yr old woman dating a 30 year old guy is not weird because 30 is GROWN. a 30 yr old man won’t get manipulated and taken advantage of like a 20 year old one would.

It’s also not lost on me that Fyza was pimping out young teen Sonia without her consent since 2011. She threw her into the kardashian doppelgänger life and waited til she was of legal age to drag her off to the Gulf. That’s very predatory. Sonia’s lost now. After a decade of this kind of predator manipulation she’s now just like Fyza, but i’m sure had she not been coerced into this life by Fyza she’d have a diff life. Maybe upon getting to the gulf she would’ve actually dated a few arab guys and maybe be engaged/married to one. Instead she’s ostracized from the arab population of an arab region. ostracized from her very own pakistani community. she’s just stuck with fyza in their little apartment in a country that doesn’t want them. she can’t even go back home because they’ve done nothing but demonize the people in their community. they threw her life away just for some sweatpants and fake prada bags 😰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I guess they proposed to Will Smith too 🤪 funny how they didn't have one dedicated to Faeza too 🤭 just like the scam discount codes.. it's always the one nobody wants who is doing the most 😂🤦🏾‍♀️

AKA Faeza the troll who came from underneath a bridge in Birmingham, England.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anyone watch her snap with the flattening garment? “Let me hold my t*ts up” which American/Kuwaiti/anyone else she’s pretended to be call bewbs t*ts other than people up north?

• Haha
  • Sick
Did anyone watch her snap with the flattening garment? “Let me hold my t*ts up” which American/Kuwaiti/anyone else she’s pretended to be call bewbs t*ts other than people up north?
Do you think faeza cares at slipping or having glitches in her accent/ fake ethnicity facade anymore.. she is aware people know thanks to public domain and her silly contradictory self...she is very dumb and naive if she thinks people actually believe her act.. it’s the scamming that needs to stop though..

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m nos lubnanye ou maghrebia and I can confirm they look absolutely nothing like either ethnicity. Even considering Morocco has so many diverse looking people, you would be able to tell instantly they’re Pakistani or at least south Asian if we ever had the misfortune of having them in our country. They need to pack it up and close down their socials at this point it’s embarrassing. THE WORLD KNOWS YOURE LYING! How can you not cringe at yourselves knowing everyone knows you’re lying about your ethnicity it has to be mental illness at this point.

وااو احلى مكس و اجمل ناس والله 😍 it is a mental illness, they’re not okay in the head.

I honestly didn’t know who this harris j guy was until I saw him hanging out with these two. Isn’t it hilarious a low calibre singer like himself didn’t even post these two on his ig stories, yet they blasted him all over their socials😂😂😂😂 fyza talking about starsigns you can tell he was 100% interested he was probs in his head “stfuuu u weird ass witch😎”. Is this the a listers she’s always hanging with??🤣 gtfoh fyza you’re a nônce.

Why are they hanging out with a 10 year old road man ? Is this and your maadam the only friends you could produce ? And fyza gumdrop is morbidly obese since you gonna read this

She is beyond a liar, she is pure evil and a supporter of Israel, she attacks her own fans, she deserves everything thrown at her
They actually can’t keep a long term friendship it’s pathetic. Hilarious how most of these “friends” are actually south Asians hanging with blatant self haters. Someone should send harris j that Israel sc seeing as he does a lot of charitable work.

She’s so vulgar with her choice of language, I know it’s 2021 we don’t have to hyper feminise women. But still just carry yourself with a little more class. The way she speaks just shows the lack of education she has.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
0AEF4623-2AB0-4723-A3FE-C6CBF7D07469.png

Fatza YOU are the toxic one, I’m sure that 100% of people in your life except your sister, wouldn’t just disappear unless you were a horrible person. And how do you explain still not having anyone in your life lol? Is everyone you meet toxic or afraid to approach you. I think not lmao.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
View attachment 454786

Fatza YOU are the toxic one, I’m sure that 100% of people in your life except your sister, wouldn’t just disappear unless you were a horrible person. And how do you explain still not having anyone in your life lol? Is everyone you meet toxic or afraid to approach you. I think not lmao.:ROFLMAO:
I notice they act as victims to gain sympathy from their followers. In reality they're so deep fucked with their lies. They live in their own world and believe they're victims and everyone is toxic to them. Some of the posts here actually give out good advices but I guess being a hoe is their priority

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.