Soniaxfyza #3 Botched Pakistanis living in Dubai as Dim & Vylie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where does Fatza find all the scam websites to promote? It’s never ending? There’s like ten a day on her snap. I’ve never seen anyone, let alone someone who calls themselves an “influencer” promote crap like these thots do. It’s embarrassing. Another reason why their “agent / manager” seems fake and dodgy. She really must be their Pimp.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
وااو احلى مكس و اجمل ناس والله 😍 it is a mental illness, they’re not okay in the head.

I honestly didn’t know who this harris j guy was until I saw him hanging out with these two. Isn’t it hilarious a low calibre singer like himself didn’t even post these two on his ig stories, yet they blasted him all over their socials😂😂😂😂 fyza talking about starsigns you can tell he was 100% interested he was probs in his head “stfuuu u weird ass witch😎”. Is this the a listers she’s always hanging with??🤣 gtfoh fyza you’re a nônce.

They actually can’t keep a long term friendship it’s pathetic. Hilarious how most of these “friends” are actually south Asians hanging with blatant self haters. Someone should send harris j that Israel sc seeing as he does a lot of charitable work.

She’s so vulgar with her choice of language, I know it’s 2021 we don’t have to hyper feminise women. But still just carry yourself with a little more class. The way she speaks just shows the lack of education she has.
حياتي بنات لعراق اجمل والله اموت!!! 😻😻 that’s why they claim to be Iraqi!!!

Also she keeps saying “tits” even in London I didn’t hear this word much unless it’s coming from chavs. She can’t recognise the northern terminology she forces with an AmERicaN accent because that’s what she grew up around, it’s so bizarre to hear😂. I wouldn’t have a problem with this if she claimed where she came from. But surely her “friends” know they’re lying as they seem to be from the same background?

do you girls think they’re honest with them and tell them they’re Pakistani but make up an excuse like they have a different online persona? It is the only way I could imagine it going

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Fartza hun you’ve never had a heavy bust, since the time your nose was resting on your top lip you never had a fuller bust. The reason you have bad posture is from the time you were a makeup artist. Many muas suffer from back pain.

Reactions: 5
I swear they have met Harris only once and now theyre friends 😂😂 thats why even he asked what did you introduce me as. What losers

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else see Fyza on snapchat saying “if only people knew how everything is such a facade” in regards to celebrities, influencers etc? Her speech about others is just a reflection of herself. She’ll talk negatively about others but do you ever find it so ironic how accurately it all applies to her? Honestly, at this point I feel like her soul is itching to speak the truth, but she’s so far into her lies, I don’t think she ever would. Shaytan is laughing at her because she’s lost. She is so ungrateful with the way Allah swt made her that she had to change almost everything about herself. No gratitude to her Lord, nothing. You think your star sign makes you who you are? You think all your attributes come from the stars and the f*cking planets? If only YOU knew.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I swear they have met Harris only once and now theyre friends 😂😂 thats why even he asked what did you introduce me as. What losers
HAHA I was laughing at the part where she asked him if he’s single, then goes I’m not I have a man and he responds you do? Mentally thinking to himself who you lying to, your sheikh is waiting at home for you 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
0E443EF8-9D4C-4627-9C3B-8E5815038E40.jpeg
469CB4AA-77F4-4689-83A6-321CA9E8F453.jpeg
9EF8E70E-1733-400C-9492-658904B46E66.jpeg
7B44E09A-AE17-4CD3-ADCF-E5FFF5FBD649.jpeg

Random photo dump of these 2 “ArAb BaBeS”:ROFLMAO::sick:

Yes Sonjja has definitely had a boob job, I’d even say 2 maybe, as you can see in the last picture her chest was literally flat and I don’t see how in a few years since that picture was taken she suddenly went from an A cup to a D/DD. No Victoria’s Secret bombshell bra is capable of that.😂 No hate for the surgery just don’t lie, you thots look stupid, even more so than you do already.🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
98638735-394A-4F31-8BBD-52F7DB16E9C6.jpeg
Photo dump Faeza Ali before her nose jobs
B78D24E2-D11D-41FE-B6ED-9C4B2F3FDE77.jpeg
B9BF1329-BA50-4114-BB05-38941FFD866A.jpeg
A114A67C-4153-49CA-B741-DE2246677247.jpeg
1236025A-E956-4662-9857-6EA9F3992CD4.jpeg
Sonia also has had a nose job and her eye lift fillers etc

• Wow
View attachment 455876View attachment 455877View attachment 455878View attachment 455879

Random photo dump of these 2 “ArAb BaBeS”:ROFLMAO::sick:

Yes Sonjja has definitely had a boob job, I’d even say 2 maybe, as you can see in the last picture her chest was literally flat and I don’t see how in a few years since that picture was taken she suddenly went from an A cup to a D/DD. No Victoria’s Secret bombshell bra is capable of that.😂 No hate for the surgery just don’t lie, you thots look stupid, even more so than you do already.🥴
Im sorry to disagree but her boobs have always been huge and almost disproportionate to her body. I don’t think she’s had surgery on them. I do think it’s most likely photoshop to make them look like that or maybe that magic boob tape that they are promoting. Sonia has fucked up her face completely looking like a actual hot mess. And anyone peep how this thread been talking bout fyza manly jawline and chin so she’s going to get jaw fillers. Why is she so insecure, plastic surgery and fillers are an addiction. It will get to the point her whole face will become deformed it’s already getting their. They both look botched now, Sonia can barely keep her eyes opened after whatever the duck she did to them. And fyza tryna morph herself into Sonia cuz I truly believe she has a weird odd obsession with her sister.

Reactions: 4
34BCB6C7-21BF-4E8C-96EA-06AD75702510.jpeg

“we are realistic, blunt and love” realistic? after trying to act like this wholesome, down to earth influencer who is oh so open and honest to their followers about her (SECOND) nose job and 100th botox, jaw & lip fillers, as well as promoting waist trainers and going to the gym for a body that she bought lmfao. blunt? nah she’s just a witch but thinks it’s qUirky which isn’t a personality trait to be so rude and condescending to others. and love? her racist rant on her private instagram page, and all the other racist, colourist and degrading tit she has said about/to others says otherwise. people are beginning to see through her “oh im a leo, believe in love and peace, here is my 10 week post op nose update, i’m so real and blunt” bullshit, it’s about time this all unfolds and their followers see past the sparkly filters and plastic that these two are the biggest frauds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 455886 Photo dump Faeza Ali before her nose jobs
Sonia also has had a nose job and her eye lift fillers etc
Damn where did you find that beak picture, not one I’ve seen before lol.
Also to the person who said she’s always had big boobs, I’ve seen girls with barely an a cup go to a c with the right equipment (fillets/padded bras etc). A super skinny girl with only a full bust (curves nowhere else or fat) is very possibly but also very uncommon.

• Heart
  • Haha
ADD91246-E76B-477A-813B-1CC5835C3F37.png

She’s soooo ugly. I hope nobody gets triggered by that comment but she honestly is. I only watch their snaps for entertainment but Fatza has the type of face that you want to punch every time you see it. And I’ll say it again, that hair colour is fricken gross and reminds me of puke. So Ew.:sick:

8BC790FB-9AFC-40E2-B387-5C16EA95D2A0.png
D089DA0D-9CED-4E2E-897D-D65F2FC5AD0B.png

Also the messages they receive that include the words “real” “vibe” “influencer” “ily” amongst others are them talking to themselves. It’s all the same message but with different names and bitmojis.The “what do you think about {star sign} women / men” are also them. Nobody and I mean NOBODY gives a fu** what a random botched thot from Alum Rock thinks about their star sign or astrology.

• Haha
I see foyzaaaa trying so hard not to scratch her nose 😂.

🤡

• Haha
I don’t get how they wear joggers in Dubai?!? Living in England when the weather start warming up I can barely wear any joggers. I had a connection flight from Dubai and it was 7+ hrs so I decided to go out and soon as i stepped out the gate I was hit with the immense heat and it was like 9pm. Her true self does come out and she doesn’t even know. I lived in London for the longest time and remember seeing load of chavs that used to wear joggers and had one leg pulled up 😂 just saw on her insta she does the same? I lived in Hyde Park and there were load of Arab woman and esp when you go to Edgware Road, and I’ve never seen anyone dress like that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t get how they wear joggers in Dubai?!? Living in England when the weather start warming up I can barely wear any joggers. I had a connection flight from Dubai and it was 7+ hrs so I decided to go out and soon as i stepped out the gate I was hit with the immense heat and it was like 9pm. Her true self does come out and she doesn’t even know. I lived in London for the longest time and remember seeing load of chavs that used to wear joggers and had one leg pulled up 😂 just saw on her insta she does the same? I lived in Hyde Park and there were load of Arab woman and esp when you go to Edgware Road, and I’ve never seen anyone dress like that.
They can’t dress for tit. It’s like they both like their idols have no actual talent. All that time in Dubai, access to stylists and you still dress like a 13 year old chav who just discovered Starbucks. It’s not cute watching to mid twenties dress like that, their mental age is really showing on the outside too lool. Pathetic. I remember they used to have this ugly ass fendi bag and fake 25 Birkin. Even back then they had no style when they tried to emulate what local girls wore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.