Soniaxfyza #3 Botched Pakistanis living in Dubai as Dim & Vylie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TLDR: This is a thread about Sonia and Faeza Ali aka SoniaxFyza on instagram and snapchat. Two British Pakistani women from Birmingham living in Dubai assuming false Arab identities trying to pass as first Iraqis and now Kuwaitis. All while impersonating Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner.

bringing this over

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
1CA1D7BF-1771-4C92-98FB-1DD131EAA178.jpeg
97A31A7E-D152-4401-928B-D4F426402420.jpeg
Fufu bent way over with her shorts Hanging open like that 🤢 no underwear on. Nasty thing.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Ok just saw her video. I’m not even going to call it a rant because I think a psychotic episode/breakdown explains it more:

Whatever medication they gave her for the pain from her nose job is clearly in effect because she was not making any sense...

1. Caroline flack killing herself because of trolling from white people: I’m sure Caroline’s family would love to hear what she said, not. Caroline’s situation was sad and I actually can’t even believe she brought her name into her episode to use as an example, just shows you what low life scum she is.
2. Pointing to her skin and saying your colour does not change: It’s funny, and she should really learn to take her own advice. All of this is coming from the same person who denies her own ethnicity and changed her birth date just so she could be the star sign that she prefers, like wtf 😂
3. The Bengali parent example: This just didn’t even make sense 😂 1st of all, forget the Bengali example, but all foreign parents I know that are closed-minded came from back home and moved here in their 20s/30s and went to school back home, so they are closed minded because they naturally haven’t grown up here and grew up with their own people so they want to keep their traditions etc. As alive as possible and teach their kids to stick with their own. Im not defending closed-minded people but their own people are all they know, so it’s only natural that they’ll behave a certain way. It’s not the other way round where she claims they go to school here and ending up turning that way😂
4. Most hate comes from the Uk - yeah probably, I’ll give her that one. But most hate comes from the UK because we all know she’s from Birmingham and is lying about her ethnicity, not because we’re all “bitter”. Sorry, but I’d rather put chilly oil in my eyes every day of my life if it meant that I didn’t have to live her life or have an over-injected face that looks like a 50p coin..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Also, Fyza speaks English terriblyyyyy. And no, I’m not even speaking about when she fakes her accent. She speaks too rushed - especially when she’s lying about something or on a rant and misses out so many letters in words that I can’t understand what she’s saying.

In a lot of her videos she reminds me of that school girl that once went viral:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
lol just watched the video, my god! Someone is triggered! 😂

I thought she said she never lived in the UK.
She’s really salty towards white people huh, probably because she want a white man and not one man would even look her way 😂
I’m South Asian, my bf is white. He doesn’t care whether i drink or not. I drink when I feel like it and sometimes I don’t (I’m not Muslim btw) and he has no problem with that. I’ve actually seen white men with Muslim girls, girls who even wear the full hijab. Maybe the reason why white men don’t like her is because she’s actually a horrible woman, plastic, faking a whole lifestyle and the list goes on.
The white men who do go for women of colour or different ethnic origins tend to go for women who are natural. Least from what I’ve seen!
Another reason why no white men like her would be because shes racist towards them? 😂 wtf! How does she not see this?
If she’s from Kuwait, Turkey or wherever she claim to be so why is she so focused on South Asians? maybe bec she’s actually Pakistani eh.
I love how she think people calling her out or criticising her is hating.
I don’t think someone would hate on a woman who’s constantly promoting tit products on insta, faking a whole lifestyle and ethnicity.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Also, Fyza speaks English terriblyyyyy. And no, I’m not even speaking about when she fakes her accent. She speaks too rushed - especially when she’s lying about something or on a rant and misses out so many letters in words that I can’t understand what she’s saying.

In a lot of her videos she reminds me of that school girl that once went viral:

That is it- what I couldn’t put my finger on.. it’s the fact she can’t speak English irrespective of any accent!!
When it comes to being Arab/Pakistani- I think faeza is suffering with “racial imposter syndrome”, hence why it is so easy to mock every other ethnicity she is trying not to be.
It's perfectly fine to appreciate the mixed variety of people that you grew up around,"
"But if it gets to a point where you are now trying to pass as someone of another race and you're not... that's when it becomes an issue."

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So strange how Sonia and Faeza escalated that situation with the consult clinic and her hack doctor. Simply could have said she didn’t necessarily agree with starting filler at 18 but everyone is different and just comment on the post like an adult about agreeing to disagree. Faeza could have said she was a bit surprised as well but talk to your doctor like any civilized fully formed and functioning adult. But instead she goes into a psychotic episode cries racism, bullying, jealousy, and xenophobia like she did in LA when an article said they had plastic surgery which turned out to be true.

Her rant was a peek into a severely deranged individual. She was incoherent talking about white people needing to steal from hot places to colonize? And living in a hot place is good? She would ramble and trail off losing her train of thought and twitching I’m wondering if there’s substance abuse going on?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Must be soooo exhausting lying about your entire identity and existence and keeping up an accent at the same time 🤣fufu not even the sun, the moon or aStRoLoGy can help you at this point. Her rant was sooooo f*ckd up, she looks like she’s drugged up to her eyeballs.... what is her issue with white people😳this witch is sooooo illiterate I couldn’t even get through her rant. CAptin boomerang with her chin

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think she turning to the whites racist thing as a diversion? I mean the ppl complaining about the DR filler post, I think bcos the clinic that outed them may be white, that’s why she jumped on the bandwagon and made it about race. Completely odd but this is Fyza we’re talking about. The girl needs help.

and Sonia must be DEFINITELY recovering from some sort of surgery, she’s too quiet and someone mentioned they keep posting older pics making out they’re current. I wonder what surgery she had. I think more eyelid surgery bcos that was her insecurity & if u have hooded eyes it takes a lot to get rid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I personally think Faeza is just as guilty as the doctor who advised 18 year olds to get Botox. I know that she seemed surprised when the doctor said 18, however, she still decided to share the video publicly, therefore, in my eyes she’s just as guilty. She knows that she has a lot of young and easily influenced followers (I say easily influenced because they’ve been manipulated enough to believe her lies), therefore, it’s her duty to set an example to them and not advise such things that can cause more damage than good.

I know this seems really weird and I’ll try my best to explain what I mean, but I don’t think the problem is actually white people. Because just a few months ago, it was the other way round - she was bashing Muslims (although she didn’t want to say the word Muslim she kept saying “a certain religion” for having a problem with the way they dress and making claims that they drink alcohol, and said that all her white friends were more accepting and fine with her.
If anything I’ve always seen Muslim people drag them for the way they’ve dressed and behaved - which is fair enough. Although I’m not Muslim, I’ve learnt a lot about the religion like I have with others. Islam is a religion where modesty is highly valued with men and women. ( I can resonate because although I’m not very religious, my religion also has the same value, e.g. when we go to church, we are expected to wear a scarf to cover our hair and don’t wear makeup etc.) Now, Sonia and Faeza pick and choose when they want to jump on the bandwagon of being modest Muslims, praying, etc. If you’re going to claim such things, and do the complete opposite of what you’re expected to do, then you have to expect backlash and confrontation from those people. Even though I’m European, let’s face it, Western people especially in the UK are known for dressing more “provocatively” and no body cares. And I think she envies white people for that reason, white people wouldn’t care enough to bash her about dressing provocatively because it’s considered normal, it would be her own people bashing her. But like someone else on this thread said (sorry I forgot who) she was too scared to say the word Pakistani. So I think personally that she was using white people to bash every one of us in the UK but was too scared to be associated with the word Asian and Pakistani, otherwise people would ask why she was so pressed. If anything, white people that have a problem with Muslims always mention that they dress too modestly and not that they dress provocatively.
Like Sheesha80 said, I think she also used the owner of the consultant clinic as a gateway to bash people, because she’s a white person and was the easiest way for Faeza to bash everyone in the UK. She was taking out all the years of frustration with us catching her on her lies, and this was just a psychotic outburst that she’s been waiting for the chance to have.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Why is she gate keeping Dubai 😂 I’m sorry but you’re just as much as an “invader” as the white people you’re mentioning. Or hiya wulidat fi Dubai?? I didn’t think so. She needs a reality check and I hope if enough of us expose her wherever we are (uk or Middle East) She’ll wake up. But I genuinely think she’s a deluded narcissist so it probably won’t, she’ll died with this lie which is sad.

• Haha
  • Heart
I personally think Faeza is just as guilty as the doctor who advised 18 year olds to get Botox. I know that she seemed surprised when the doctor said 18, however, she still decided to share the video publicly, therefore, in my eyes she’s just as guilty. She knows that she has a lot of young and easily influenced followers (I say easily influenced because they’ve been manipulated enough to believe her lies), therefore, it’s her duty to set an example to them and not advise such things that can cause more damage than good.

I know this seems really weird and I’ll try my best to explain what I mean, but I don’t think the problem is actually white people. Because just a few months ago, it was the other way round - she was bashing Muslims (although she didn’t want to say the word Muslim she kept saying “a certain religion” for having a problem with the way they dress and making claims that they drink alcohol, and said that all her white friends were more accepting and fine with her.
If anything I’ve always seen Muslim people drag them for the way they’ve dressed and behaved - which is fair enough. Although I’m not Muslim, I’ve learnt a lot about the religion like I have with others. Islam is a religion where modesty is highly valued with men and women. ( I can resonate because although I’m not very religious, my religion also has the same value, e.g. when we go to church, we are expected to wear a scarf to cover our hair and don’t wear makeup etc.) Now, Sonia and Faeza pick and choose when they want to jump on the bandwagon of being modest Muslims, praying, etc. If you’re going to claim such things, and do the complete opposite of what you’re expected to do, then you have to expect backlash and confrontation from those people. Even though I’m European, let’s face it, Western people especially in the UK are known for dressing more “provocatively” and no body cares. And I think she envies white people for that reason, white people wouldn’t care enough to bash her about dressing provocatively because it’s considered normal, it would be her own people bashing her. But like someone else on this thread said (sorry I forgot who) she was too scared to say the word Pakistani. So I think personally that she was using white people to bash every one of us in the UK but was too scared to be associated with the word Asian and Pakistani, otherwise people would ask why she was so pressed. If anything, white people that have a problem with Muslims always mention that they dress too modestly and not that they dress provocatively.
Like Sheesha80 said, I think she also used the owner of the consultant clinic as a gateway to bash people, because she’s a white person and was the easiest way for Faeza to bash everyone in the UK. She was taking out all the years of frustration with us catching her on her lies, and this was just a psychotic outburst that she’s been waiting for the chance to have.
Cowards are afraid of being direct and of confrontation. This may have been the outburst she so badly needed but I hope for the majority (of us, reputable doctors, established brands) that this is also the straw that breaks her camel ass cultural appropriating corrupting not influential hairy back!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Has anyone sent links to the YouTube video and the clinic video to companies they work with? Oh yes, what about their supposed manager too. They’re in for a right treat with these two. Good luck covering their dirty tracks hahaha

Reactions: 9
I think it’s absolutely hilarious she won’t even mutters them words ‘Pakistani’ or Asian. The most she did was south Asian and she said that bcos that’s what the rest of the world refer them as. The girl can’t bring herself to say her own ethnicity it’s fcuking madness. Also I missed when she sounded freshy in her story saying ‘that’s it’. Dammit! I really wonder how they speak in real life, like I’m dying to know. I’m hopefully coming to Dubai for a holiday in the summer once covid allows, I’d love to bump into them and just see how they speak & act. We should pretend to be fans and ask for meet & greet 🤣 can you imagine

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Has anyone sent links to the YouTube video and the clinic video to companies they work with? Oh yes, what about their supposed manager too. They’re in for a right treat with these two. Good luck covering their dirty tracks hahaha

Faeza almost sounds like she’s on drugs. She is that thick. “Oh I can’t win I say nothing I’m a witch I show it all and I’m a bad influence”. Girl are you that bleeping dumb?? ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS NOT DENY ANYTHING THAT’S OBVIOUS AND DON’T SHOW THINGS LIKE THAT. Simply showing the clinic and giving a disclaimer is enough you thick cow.

Thought I’d reattach these as consultant clinic appear to have deleted the posts. Don’t know what happened, they were there literally an hour ago. Shame we still have the receipts.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Cowards are afraid of being direct and of confrontation. This may have been the outburst she so badly needed but I hope for the majority (of us, reputable doctors, established brands) that this is also the straw that breaks her camel ass cultural appropriating corrupting not influential hairy back!

Me too! I’m really hoping that this is the end of this bullshit and she just has no other option but to come clean. Have you noticed how quiet they’ve been so far? I don’t follow the personal account so I don’t know how they’ve been on there

Faeza almost sounds like she’s on drugs. She is that thick. “Oh I can’t win I say nothing I’m a witch I show it all and I’m a bad influence”. Girl are you that bleeping dumb?? ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS NOT DENY ANYTHING THAT’S OBVIOUS AND DON’T SHOW THINGS LIKE THAT. Simply showing the clinic and giving a disclaimer is enough you thick cow.

Thought I’d reattach these as consultant clinic appear to have deleted the posts. Don’t know what happened, they were there literally an hour ago. Shame we still have the receipts.
Can you not see the posts on their profile? I still can but it’s just moved because they’ve uploaded new posts. I really hope they stick through with suing S&F

I think it’s absolutely hilarious she won’t even mutters them words ‘Pakistani’ or Asian. The most she did was south Asian and she said that bcos that’s what the rest of the world refer them as. The girl can’t bring herself to say her own ethnicity it’s fcuking madness. Also I missed when she sounded freshy in her story saying ‘that’s it’. Dammit! I really wonder how they speak in real life, like I’m dying to know. I’m hopefully coming to Dubai for a holiday in the summer once covid allows, I’d love to bump into them and just see how they speak & act. We should pretend to be fans and ask for meet & greet 🤣 can you imagine
There’s lots of YouTube videos of old interviews they did where they speak with their actual voice/accent 🤗

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I can see Consultant_Clinic posts again now - Instagram gets a bit funny sometimes! Has anyone else reported their burner accounts and comments? I’ve just reported them all for spam. Everyone else should do the same so they can stop harassing people. I can’t believe how many fake accounts they have, it’s nuts

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.