Soniaxfyza #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is so funny. any other normal person would’ve put a story saying she understands how bad it looks but everyone is diff blah blah follow what your doc says, etc 🤣 she’s not even smart enough to take her foot out of her mouth when needed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Lmfao they are so fckn dumb. Show sonias body but not her face AT ALL. When have they EVER done that? Lmfao she’s so obviously recovering from something. I can’t with these two. And especially since Sonia has a very big head about her looks as if she’s been blessed by god when she’s actually been manufactured
How is that even attractive 🤢 built like a teenage Thai ladyboy in the body and divorced mom of 5 in the face.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Let me get one thing straight -

1) Fufu got Botox. Botox lady said start at 18 (what in the actual duck)
2) fufu leaves that content up ^ and doesn’t tell followers to disregard it or consult with your own medical professional
3) fufu gets called out by an IG Page

.... at this point you should have put out an apology or something addressing the fact Botox at 18 is not recommended and can be very risky. This should have been done from the start. The fact that it wasn’t goes to show how unintelligent she is and is not put out to be an influencer... a successful one at least.

but noooooo.... Faeza the clown has to turn it in to some RACE issue and call her minions to attack an innocent page that’s posting the TRUTH

The truth and being honest is not something common to Faeza and Sonia as we all know. Her response shows everything we need to know. She will always be in denial. She will always down play major issues and turn them into something totally bizarre. And side note, UK is KNOWN to have delicious halal foods because of how many people have immigrated there. I’m from the US and the halal food was way better in the UK. Idk where this dumb witch is coming from. She is so messy it’s quite frankly disgusting at all levels.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Omg she’s a nut lmaoooo. So she asks her little sheep to troll that page who exposed her injector saying you can be 18 to get Botox. All the girls defending lieza all follow her private IG. Lmao lieza is big mad lmao going on a rant about white ppl smh. Just because ppl are commenting saying you shouldn’t get Botox at 18

Lieza mid rant lol I cannottttt that chin is wild honey
I was just scrolling through the slides and the last one almost made me choke. Lmfao I was not ready for that one. > 🥴 her face only if the emoji had a long chin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Omg she’s a nut lmaoooo. So she asks her little sheep to troll that page who exposed her injector saying you can be 18 to get Botox. All the girls defending lieza all follow her private IG. Lmao lieza is big mad lmao going on a rant about white ppl smh. Just because ppl are commenting saying you shouldn’t get Botox at 18

Lieza mid rant lol I cannottttt that chin is wild honey

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
The owner won’t take it down I just sent her a screen recording of fyzas disgusting rant and she’s going to open a case against them to Instagram. Bye bye sonia and fyza racist headass

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
That sweet woman behind the clinic account is actually a qualified lawyer. So she’s fully aware there’s no case for defamation or slander. It was cute watching fyza cry on her private because she tried to finesse a lawyer loooool. That kind lady even told me that fyza sent horrible messages that she then unsent the bleeping low class slag. Fyza Ik ur here just know you picked the wrong woman to mess with she’s a lawyer habibti! You’re finished❤

She wasn’t even aware 2000soverratedgirl was Fyzas private account. Fyza the dumb witch also talked tit to her on that account too 😂😂😂😂😂fyza literally is the dumbest witch I have ever seen 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
That sweet woman behind the clinic account is actually a qualified lawyer. So she’s fully aware there’s no case for defamation or slander. It was cute watching fyza cry on her private because she tried to finesse a lawyer loooool. That kind lady even told me that fyza sent horrible messages that she sent the bleeping low class slag. Fyza Ik ur here just know you picked the wrong woman to mess with she’s a lawyer habibti! You’re finished❤

She wasn’t even aware 2000soverratedgirl was Fyzas private account. Fyza the dumb witch also talked tit to her on that account too 😂😂😂😂😂fyza literally is the dumbest witch I have ever soon 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ooomggggggggg!!!! 😂😂😂😂

Imagine flaunting about your LaW dEgReE and then getting totally owned by a REAL LAWYER. They got their asses handed to them and I’m here for it ✔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That sweet woman behind the clinic account is actually a qualified lawyer. So she’s fully aware there’s no case for defamation or slander. It was cute watching fyza cry on her private because she tried to finesse a lawyer loooool. That kind lady even told me that fyza sent horrible messages that she sent the bleeping low class slag. Fyza Ik ur here just know you picked the wrong woman to mess with she’s a lawyer habibti! You’re finished❤

She wasn’t even aware 2000soverratedgirl was Fyzas private account. Fyza the dumb witch also talked tit to her on that account too 😂😂😂😂😂fyza literally is the dumbest witch I have ever soon 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Tell me it is true and end of these rats ???

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I just read through this thread and the others on GG and I’m actually disgusted with all this tit said and done by them. So sick and tired of these ”insta celebs” promoting and engaging with stupid tit even down to advising fillers to 18 year olds knowing damn well most of their followers are young teens. They need to be exposed for every scandal and racist, degrading and colourist tit they’ve said, most from Faeza. They do not deserve a platform like that when their whole image is fake and based of pretending to be something they’ll never be. Hopefully it goes somewhere now that the consaultant_clinic page posted about it

• Heart
Reactions: 17
203E3669-2262-4989-B013-D0453E6E2952.jpeg
B4294EA2-75AE-4834-9804-77DDEF5C14B5.jpeg
Ward end alum rock? 😂😂😂 these are some messy comments from the makeup by Mario beef where Fyza had his pic of Sonia deleted. She’s just shy guys. Never trusted or watched Waynegoss again after this.
0B2A872D-009F-4BFC-917B-CDEAAF6992CF.jpeg
D7B99CFE-7244-45A4-83F1-57166FBBCC4E.jpeg
92CF3A7E-06AB-44F8-8068-46407B602485.jpeg
8A9AFAFC-B8A1-4467-97E2-EA0DED50117F.jpeg
718A7537-84FD-485A-B9AC-64996108DBB9.jpeg
Fyza in full psycho mode pretending to be an Emirati girl defending them 🤢 Soniaxfyza are sick looking foreword to the day Instagram deletes their account and takes the trash out. You can see the same pattern on that consult clinics page. Faeza and slow susu are unstable and unfit to influence people. See them still going at it years later and attacking people who respectfully disagree with them.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick