Soniaxfyza #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is somewhere else. Fufu all alone.
I dont think she is anywhere else.. she too is clearly recovering from a special 2 for 1 deal type of surgery šŸ¤£ lets jus hope she got those melons she calls breasts reduced šŸ¤£ .. when lieza was promoting the ali express weighing scales a few days back she had Sonia stand on the scales.. however all pictures Sonia is posting are from the camera roll, and not real time.. which means they were saved previously, so that it would appear that they are in current time.. this is only the case for snapchat.. i agree with everyone above however with regards to lies now spinning out of control... What we are witnessing if we had to compare to a celebrity even though they wish they were at that level is a britney spears shaving head moment..its out of control and they need God more than ever.. these hoes have got more than cabin fever from bein all alone they are straight sociopaths...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I dont think she is anywhere else.. she too is clearly recovering from a special 2 for 1 deal type of surgery šŸ¤£ lets jus hope she got those melons she calls breasts reduced šŸ¤£ .. when lieza was promoting the ali express weighing scales a few days back she had Sonia stand on the scales.. however all pictures Sonia is posting are from the camera roll, and not real time.. which means they were saved previously, so that it would appear that they are in current time.. this is only the case for snapchat.. i agree with everyone above however with regards to lies now spinning out of control... What we are witnessing if we had to compare to a celebrity even though they wish they were at that level is a britney spears shaving head moment..its out of control and they need God more than ever.. these hoes have got more than cabin fever from bein all alone they are straight sociopaths...
yes to all of this. theyā€™re actual crazy people. at least poor britney had a career and international fame to justify her meltdown. these girls drove themselves crazy by creating this unnecessary lifestyle and personas thatā€™s now falling apart. iā€™m not even gonna lie, if i were them i think iā€™d be heavily depressed. i couldnā€™t imagine life seeing everyone that entered the game after me living these fulfilling lives with friends, parents, husbands, kids, credible brand deals, international travel, etc while i sit in a little apartment in one of the most beautiful and prospering cities in the world full of opportunities i missed out on with my fake sister, pushing aliexpress products on snapchat all day šŸ’”

Kim Kā€™s fame has died down. Soniaā€™s not valuable for that anymore. Sonia doesnā€™t do anyoneā€™s makeup. No models, no brides. what an unfulfilling life. Iā€™d pack it up and start fresh. No lies. maybe even capitalize on this, people love redemption stories! ā€œi was a mess ashamed of my identity and now.....ā€ but nah theyā€™re bleeping losers excited bc some dumb sound cloud rapper called them pretty on instagram šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Actual famous rappers donā€™t wife their type. they wife up girls like Cardi B and Saweetie. sure theyā€™re not the apex of class but theyā€™re themselves and donā€™t hide their mess or lie about their upbringing and past. Itā€™s a shame when someone who made a song called WAP exudes more realness and acceptability than you.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Have you guys seen this? I follow this clinic because they write such informative posts and educate everyone on fillers. They must have come across fyzaā€™s video
oooooooof Injector Denim Jacket wants Faeza dead right now šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 418394View attachment 418395View attachment 418396View attachment 418397So I did a bit of digging after finding out faezaā€™s first nose job was done by a Dr. A Khan in the UK at Transform Cosmetic Surgery. I found terrible reviews for him and that clinic. She was lucky just the tip and her breathing was messed up. Some women claimed their nose was collapsing. Thereā€™s another Dr. Khan who also worked at Transform who was sued for disfiguring a woman. Thereā€™s rumors of a death as well. Frightening stuff. Faeza isnā€™t revealing her 2nd nose doctor in Dubai no doubt because itā€™ll be labeled a revision.
How tf did he botched that poor womanā€™s nose so bad? Was he drunk when he performed surgeryšŸ˜‚how does he still have his licence?

Have you guys seen this? I follow this clinic because they write such informative posts and educate everyone on fillers. They must have come across fyzaā€™s video
Lmao exactly Iā€™m glad to see someone qualified talk about that,is samreen even a qualified professional? Or is she the type that took a few courses and has first aid certificate?? Botox at 18 LOL,is samreen even aware of the purpose of botox??šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ever heard of the saying if itā€™s not broken donā€™t fix it? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Iā€™m sure with that statement the dismal amount of clients she had before will be cut in half. No actual responsible nurse or doctor would administer botox to a 18 year old what the actual duck? šŸ˜‚ and the fact that 2 brain cell fyza is encouraging it,not everyone wants a botched face like u bby x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Quick someone with a burner IG account go let them know theyā€™re not Kuwaiti OMG. Also, i had NOOOOOO IDEA THEY HAD STANS. There are girls going in hard on their behalf. I am gasping.
B77BA5F8-CC84-4438-A3D8-A6154C1C607F.jpeg
D8BA8724-A36A-420B-A870-1DFB4AEEE345.jpeg
1A66605C-194F-42BB-A5AA-68BF83B4E401.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lmfao they are so fckn dumb. Show sonias body but not her face AT ALL. When have they EVER done that? Lmfao sheā€™s so obviously recovering from something. I canā€™t with these two. And especially since Sonia has a very big head about her looks as if sheā€™s been blessed by god when sheā€™s actually been manufactured

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Loooool this sounds exactly like fufu if someone reposted video saying good things she wouldnā€™t have said u donā€™t have permission but because they coming at her she has the throw in ā€˜iTs IlLegAl heRe iN duBaIā€™ she did the same thing when celebface posted her face did anything happen no stop being so dramatic fufu. U put that out there on a public platform so if u can take compliments accept the criticism too

Omggg I figured it out thatā€™s what story was for sheā€™s sending her die hard sheep to go comment itā€™s illegal in Dubai to take someone elseā€™s content šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ notice how all of them are saying something similar. lmaoooo I canā€™t she really is sending her fan girls to say itā€™s illegal oooo they are so scared šŸ˜‚
Did I miss the announcement where the world revolves around UAEā€™s laws?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Loooool this sounds exactly like fufu if someone reposted video saying good things she wouldnā€™t have said u donā€™t have permission but because they coming at her she has the throw in ā€˜iTs IlLegAl heRe iN duBaIā€™ she did the same thing when celebface posted her face did anything happen no stop being so dramatic fufu. U put that out there on a public platform so if u can take compliments accept the criticism too
LOL expats living in dubai are so annoying they think the whole world has to abide by UAE laws and that tiny countryā€™s ~criminal record~ will follow them worldwide lol not even actual emiratis act this way. i swear dubai expats are just as bad as americans thinking the whole world revolves around them..........i take that back, at least the americans screaming are real americans not guests in another country.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hahahah you guys quickly pree fyzas racist rant on her private šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚if there is any white commentators/viewers here you want to watch it!! Sheā€™s racist as duck

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Watching the rant now! How are whites bullying her?!!! But she just admitted living in the uk and how did she ever live there with the racist Karenā€™s. I mean yes some white ppl are racist of course, but what has got her this riled?! Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
i donā€™t follow her private šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
She was talking out of her ass and sonia was laughing in the back ground like the dumb witch she is. To summarise, Fyza is still racist many years later.

Watching the rant now! How are whites bullying her?!!! But she just admitted living in the uk and how did she ever live there with the racist Karenā€™s. I mean yes some white ppl are racist of course, but what has got her this riled?! Lol
She wants to be victimised so bad looool. Seek help Fyza.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Now she complaining that to be with a white man you have to copy them and drink etc. She also complaining about halal section in uk & that the Uk only having curry noodles as halal options. She went on the complain that Iā€™m are racist and it stems from schools teaching white history & all Asians in uk stem from the ā€˜back homeā€™ mentality which teaches ppl to judge a Muslim girl getting her tits out but white girls are allowed to do it. Sheā€™s gone doolally

• Haha
  • Wow
As they cant accept their ethnicity how come they ask other people accept them lol. She is not even brown she is pale šŸ½ . Ä°mitating someone else and hoping people like them another level of mental illness. You are PAKÄ°STANÄ°AN FUFU AND ALSO YOUR SISTER OR SISTERISH 1 IQ SUSU . creating drama wont change it. It is emberassing

Reactions: 6
How is fyza going on a rant about white people and racists? Girl you forgot to say what you said to a black girl back in the day?
Now that she's so into black/latino cultures, she wants to act different. We didn't forget šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Sheā€™s crying racism for being called out for recommending botox to 18 year olds. sheā€™s so bleeping crazy. i would call out my own neighbors if they did that. what a crazy witch. Dr. Denim Jacket must be LIVID rn.

• Sad
What the hell was that rant?? Where was the relevance to white ppl??? Sheā€™s fully tryna be a victim what is her obsession with the uk and ā€˜white pplā€™. Sheā€™s literally is pulling stuff out of her ass šŸ˜‚ Iā€™d be offended if I was white man when will she get cancelled plsssss sheā€™s so racist man and so dramatic. What even happened to her like now that sheā€™s calling out only ā€˜white pplā€™. Also also ColOniZeD mate none of the current generation had anything to do with that so what is her point?? Thatā€™s like blaming most Germans for hitlers actions to this day. So she allegedly loves london vibes and london is very diverse right? So you would be able find plenty of halal restaurants SO AGAIN wth u on about curry noodles what?? Did she go college in the countryside or what that there was only curry noodles? šŸ˜‚
And she grew up in Birmingham and from here I read thereā€™s plenty of Pakistani community there so there would be plenty of halal options no? Sheā€™s delusional gone cuckoo

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Classic Faeza damage control cry racism and get her followers to attack on her behalf. Thought white men donā€™t want them because their asses are too fat šŸ„“ I love how done people are with Soniaxfyza and influencers being idiots in general.
E4F57182-6586-410D-B672-2797A9DEBB5E.jpeg
ohh ā€œalaliā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ faezaā€™s 50 fake accounts are soo easy to to spot. Just further embarrassment in her big age.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Has anyone got screenshots of her rant? I donā€™t have her private account so I canā€™t see šŸ˜­

Reactions: 6