Soniaxfyza #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her dress sense was crap then and with fast fashion it still is now.. what you mean she actually think she looks any better now?? She must love getting trolled otherwise she wouldn’t carry on with the facade..its sadomasochistic. I don’t think any non Asian people have the time nor capacity to call her out on her lies anymore..it would be embarrassing to give irrelevant fraudsters any time of the day...she isn’t hilaria Baldwin famous so unlikely to make it into the daily Mail soon for her 15 mins of fame. Should have applied for love island but let me guess, honour killed if she goes back to Alum rock? As for her gullible followers- they will grow up and out of them one day. 10 year olds of the next generation will have someone new to follow, not a washed up failed influencer from two decades before..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thought I’d help Soniaxfyza out with a tip implemented by their saviour to make more money, after my time bashing trashing of them..see I’m not all bad:
86CE4D94-4EB4-4B54-A6FC-CF790C7371B1.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thought I’d help Soniaxfyza out with a tip implemented by their saviour to make more money, after my time bashing trashing of them..see I’m not all bad:
View attachment 401916
They’re already almost on par with Kim. Nearly all followers bought. Likes and comments never add up, same with Kim’s and all of the Kardashians. Even though I’m not into the Kardashians, SONIA AND FAEZA COULD NEVER

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My mom booked it. the most funny 🤣 thing i have ever heard. Almost 30 and still mention momy 😅 independent powerful woman 🤮 this is what her psychology. Approval 😂 seem family girl thing. And 1 of snap she asked who raised u 1 of the follower. Actually i wanna ask what kind of parent raised u 2 ? U dont even bother while lying. Great job your parent had done. Raised 2 girl whole brothers ashamed of them and all other family member. Denying their identity and all noble things 1 should have. Exactly your parents hasnt spend much time on u 2. They just gave birth and let u grow up. Family drama. Marrying very close relative as a world wide famous interior designer must have another level of understanding which the rest of the world will never get that level. Fufu sharing your conversation with guys and trying to show yourself as careless 1 doesnt work lol. You are rejected by almost everyone you met after a while. Because u destroy everything by lying. You are not 13 lol almost 30 thirty otuz and wearing bratz stuff wont make u look younger but dumpest girl @ your age. Will your mumy be ok with this comment or will she as a world wide interior designer command your taxi driver father to drive and find us to shut us up like your aunties😘

• Haha
How is Faeza trying to convince us that Madison Beer & Ariana Grande haven't had surgery? Does this bih think we never had nickelodeon and YouTube, or even an Internet connection? She really must be talking to her 13 year old little begs or she must be delusional. Noses & ears GROW as u age, so ur telling me Arianas little bulbous nose just shrunk as she grew older? duck offffff dumbass, ain't nobody bothered to be photoshopping ur old pics. U ain't important like that. Next she will try to convince us that kim & kylies bodies are the result of puberty too 🤭 this year u will be 30 woman. Fix the duck up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Her posting so much about her “first procedure” and showing her nose job probably made her tween followers curious. All’s it takes is one Soniaxfyza google search to fall into the rabbit hole. Her followers are confused as to what she’s talking about until they finds the threads.

• Haha
  • Heart
Aww Sonia has finally been let out of the cage today along with the fat cat. How sweet of u master Faeza

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So weird how she got her hairline lowered. I thought she was pretty before especially with the arched eyebrows. Does anyone have pics of lieza when she first “revealed” her face to IG? Lol I wanna say 2015/16
Lmfao I’m dying at you using “LIEza”

lol I love how she starts her snaps off with “sorry for the filter but I look busted and crusted right now” sooooo would that be the excuse for all the other times you use filters and are NEVER posting filter-less? And her bringing up that her mother supposedly found the surgeon,
did all the research and booked the appointment is the WEIRDEST thing in my opinion. So you mean to tell me her mother looked up and did all the research on this doctor for something so important and delicate as a rhinoplasty? How in the world does that make sense. Who gives up that sort of control on finding out who is going to be cutting your face open? It doesn’t make sense. She makes it sounds as if this is a dentist appointment and no big deal, my mommy found the doctor. Tf? She’s so cringe on how she tries to convince everyone her mother even exists.

it’s cute how as soon as she’s able to she’s right back to hawking off her garbage product ads. Probably paid for her surgery in installments and needs to make next months payment 🥴🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Aww Sonia has finally been let out of the cage today along with the fat cat. How sweet of u master Faeza
I’m dead 😂😂 I thought the same thing she’s alive guys but that could be an old pic 🤔 why is she hiding for? Fufu yet again doing the work aka advertising a cheap smart watch. Do you think they had a fight and susu is mad and not posting? I’m way too invested into susu’s disappearance this is how boring they are 😂😂 I still think she had something done too

• Haha
I’m dead 😂😂 I thought the same thing she’s alive guys but that could be an old pic 🤔 why is she hiding for? Fufu yet again doing the work aka advertising a cheap smart watch. Do you think they had a fight and susu is mad and not posting? I’m way too invested into susu’s disappearance this is how boring they are 😂😂 I still think she had something done too
At this point, is Sonia even a bloody influencer? What the actual F does she even do?! It seems like Faeza does all the work (willingly) & just uses Sonia for the insta feed as she's more "interesting to look at" than Faeza in the words of her icon. Now I am certain Faeza has Sonia chained up to a cage, she would be nothing without Sonia. Dubai is known to get away with modern day slavery so.......

Also, since ur "mom" did all the research & blah blah blah for ur nose surgery, how comes she isn't the one taking care of u? Why the hell is Sonia taking care of u if this is all planned by ur mother? Oh yes because ur the master of Sonia as well as her pimp. Got it 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
#freesonia

She’s posting her new nose but with a filter..make it make sense! I don’t think it’s much to do with being ‘busted and crusted’ as you can very much see she’s busted and crusted, filter or not. It really would be nice to see them without a filter, photoshop etc. It would be nice to see a lot of people on Instagram without a filter actually. Wishful thinking! I don’t understand why she doesn’t just say she got a second nose job cause the first one fucked up. Not that big a deal. All this pretending it’s her first ever nose job and first ever procedure..come on. The only reason they haven’t been busted is because the majority of their followers are either young and impressionable or other useless ‘influencers’ that don’t have a brain.

Aside from that why does she try proving soo hard that she is so close to her ‘mom’ (always makes me laugh when she uses ‘mom’). The only proof is a damn photo not these ridiculous made up stories and screenshots. I’ve literally never seen or even heard of a 30 year old woman doing such things. So bizarre.

• Heart
If she’s so close to her mum why haven’t she never wished her happy birthday from her social media. Why haven’t she shared one pic of her mum all these years. Most likely because her mum looks like a Pakistani woman wearing traditional Pakistani clothes on all the pics Fyza has of her.

Even if their mum supported their lies back in the days when they lived in UK and told people she was Turkish and her daughters were Turkish she most likely is regretting that deeply now. She might had thought it was just a phase and they would grow up and mature over time. Get an education, get a job, marry and settle down and have kids like normal Pakistanis. I doubt she would had predicted this in a 100 years that they would end up selling their bodies for a living to old men. She most likely regrets her involvement in their lies and facade. There are some rumors about their mum practicing black magic and threatening family members with magic and I don’t deny their validity but being Pakistani myself I have a really hard time believing that their mum is proud or happy about the way their lives turned out. Their mum is no saint and not the greatest role model with her black magic deeds and she played her part in it from the beginning but now she isn’t talking to them either hence why Fyza is desperate to prove otherwise.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Nah Soniaxfyza lost when they packed up a Bloomingdales bag they got in Dubai to try to skulk around Harrords with it looking for Saudi, Kuwaiti, and Emirati tourists 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s soo cringe I can’t. Just imagine fufu trying to buy the strongest oud perfumes to shower herself in so she can bring her Arabic shopping bag and pretend to be an Arab girl. It’s so pathetic I can’t 😭😭 she really was trying to be a khaliji girl on VaCaTiOn in London with her UK passport. Doing the most and she still couldn’t land an Arab man. Slack jawed Susu with her shades on thinking she’s Kim Al Ali😂😂😭 Wallah these girls need help.

• Haha
  • Heart
That doesn’t look like a school in Kuwait🇰🇼 🤣 🤣 Do you have faeza’s as well? Pls
No I'm sorry. Sonia was in my sisters class at Park View school ( now Rockwood academy) that's how I have the yearbook. Faeza is slightly older and tbh no one really remembered her at the time

• Heart