Soniaxfyza #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol how the duck did she not know that basic information already. You’re nearly 30 years old Faeza! Won’t be needing to get anymore surgery will you then eh?! I think lipo/bbl, two nose jobs, countless fillers and god knows what else is enough. As if she basically just admitted she did it all for the sake of men. How embarrassing.
More like pathetic..and I’m sure womenkind are embarrassed of her. Aren’t surgeries mostly ok in pictures after they’ve been filtered as opposed to in the flesh? I read stories of GCC men who have filed for divorce because they didn’t recognise their wives without make up on..🤣🤣🤣
Come on faeza if you’re a skincare enthusiast then surely you can enhance natural beauty with only a good regime/regimen assuming there is anything natural left on you. I’m not against surgery at all but I prefer when it is tasteful and original to you..imagine if she transformed into kylie and the world said tomorrow that kylie is ugly..like how would you feel then?? Stupid or resentful? It’s a dangerous game being a clone. Kim and kylie are always changing appearances..so you want to follow suit instead of maintenance? Sounds like a boring way to live a life.

Reactions: 15
1. Fufu- SOME men may not care about surgery/fillers- kudos to them. However, what almost ALL men can care about is the TRUTH. Which you DON’T have- your ethnicity and your past procedures are all hidden from these men. Imagine- what man wants to associate with a woman who doesn’t even love her true self? Honey, fix your mind and brain first. Your behavior and lies are literally textbook sociopathic.

2. posting about you being in “”””Kuwait””” is not doing tit 😂 are you trying to fool your fake followers and teens? Anyone know any successful influencers that constantly post pics from years ago trying to convince their followers something they are not? 😂

So they have fans that comment lovely things but just want their names crossed out.. and she reposts this snap. Basically a kick in the teeth
The fact she reposted this just goes to show how immature and childish she is. People want privacy - is that too much to ask for? The fact she has a problem with respecting that- as a follower it would make me feel bad. I mean she should know, she didn’t show her face for ages on IG just showed Sonia 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Looks like Fyza is in full damage control on snap 😂😂😂😂ugh she’s so pathetic wallah.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fufu on snap talking about hateful family grown up women 🤣 she is describing herself. Fufu feel embaressed being pakistanian and her family. If my dady is a taxi driver I would call him hero driving cap. I dont think her mom has junior school gratuadtion but they call her world wide fomous interior designer. How pathetic ? Disgusting and childish it is. And she blames people who talk about their truth. Susu cant even speak how she has law degree ??? If she has not in a million billion chance. Prove it. That simple. Prove your rooth. Prove your degrees and finnish the story. But without any fake licence . Those 2 even dont have driving licence. And they produce this much lie. 🤮 up to now it was funny and now it becomes crappy

Reactions: 11
Faeza, u have recycled the same old pics over & over again.. Are these the only 7 pictures u have of ur past? 2 from childhood & 5 from ur "early" 20's? BORINGGG, try again if ur really trying to convince anyone of ur bullcrap.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Faeza, u have recycled the same old pics over & over again.. Are these the only 7 pictures u have of ur past? 2 from childhood & 5 from ur "early" 20's? BORINGGG, try again if ur really trying to convince anyone of ur bullcrap.
They are the only 7 she could be bothered to photo shop

• Haha
Why does she get so triggered about before and afters it’s not ‘feed ur own ego’ it’s so show people the reality and to show everyone has flaws. The issue is ppl lying about it deceiving young and impressionable ppl that they were born like that and saying ‘iT wAs PubeRty’ ‘I haVen’T haD anYthIng doNe.’ (Cough cough Bella hadid) You wanna have surgery go for it but then lying about any procedures gets young girls questioning why they aren’t ‘naturally beautiful’. Fufu owning up to ur nose job doesn’t mean ur not lying about other stuff aka Susu’s hooded eyes ‘wallah I’m scared of needles’ pops to mind. 😂

So susu was apparently helping fufu hence why she wasn’t able to post any content or post. Hahaha yeah right so fufu can post coming out of surgery and post pics of her bloody nose but susu doesn’t have time? I still wanna know where she is 😂 I’m not letting this go #WHEREISSUSU 😂 putting it down to she’s had something done too that why’s she disappeared and they diverting with fufus nose. Surely they should both play equal roles in the account yet it’s always 90% fufu and her loud mouth on.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Both men and women get clowned for their “before and afters” when they won’t own up to it. Fufu writing paragraphs just shows her own guilt. When normal people question their shady past fufu starts in with her “women tearing down other women bs”.

She’s the most toxic deluded person ever. No wonder they flopped. Fufu is pushing 30 in an expansive competitive country no wonder she’s been scrimping and doing cheap ads for second rate products.

their own mother was willing to lie for them and tell people in Birmingham she’s Turkish 🤦🏼‍♀️ So embarrassing. All of this was for what? Two emotionally stunted sisters who only invest in their outward appearances. All fufu talks about is “boys boys boys” so desperate for love and attention.

• Heart
  • Haha
42C4C178-6F26-4F76-A42C-74D40883DE9D.png
C5AE590B-740A-4792-BEC2-A4CD9E25E732.jpeg
Same aesthetic, most likely the same year too. Fyza 100% was not in Kuwait during 2013, or any years prior. She is registered as living in Birmingham until 2016. So this is all bullshit. I just don’t understand why she would specifically pick kuwait 😂 it’s literally one of the smallest gulf nations, if she wanted to lie about being 5alejiah bahrain is the one, I’m sure no one would ask questions 😂
460F90B8-46EC-453C-82DC-C5CFE1E5D4DC.jpeg
You can see clearly the results of her first (closed) rhinoplasty, where the surgeon made the incision😭
F8728A22-007C-4EE6-91F3-123D684E2406.png
lmao walking around London with a Bloomingdales (written in Arabic) bag, thinking she’s the tit lollll😂😂it’s the literal psychotic, identity crisis behaviour for me...
She can try to pull all kinds of stunts but people on here, have the receipts🙂😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The flood of fufu’s old pics from her 2016 era🤣🤣🤣 the Bloomingdales bag 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ Never seen a Kuwaiti girl this tacky in my life. She probably strutted around Birmingham like that with her fake London accent 😂🥴 the embarrassment

• Haha
  • Heart
The flood of fufu’s old pics from her 2016 era🤣🤣🤣 the Bloomingdales bag 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ Never seen a Kuwaiti girl this tacky in my life. She probably strutted around Birmingham like that with her fake London accent 😂🥴 the embarrassment
They are 2015 at the oldest, anyone else thinks this is just getting plain weird now? like she could just choose to completely ignore everything. But she’s desperately posting throwbacks trying to prove she’s a au naturel local Kuwaiti girl 😭 just focus on healing ur second nosejob love x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
They are 2015 at the oldest, anyone else thinks this is just getting plain weird now? like she could just choose to completely ignore everything. But she’s desperately posting throwbacks trying to prove she’s a au naturel local Kuwaiti girl 😭 just focus on healing ur second nosejob love x
I was gonna say, these have got to be no earlier than that. Her style is atrocious. But then I expected nothing less, the two of them are devoid of personalities. Trying to blame it on being years ago 😂. I think it’s extremely weird that she (Faeza in particular, I have no idea whether Sonia has any input) seems to have to reply to every subject we talk about on here. She’s obviously very bothered by it all. She could just take some good advice instead of responding crappy replies on her account. Her replies must look very out of context and random for any followers that haven’t seen these threads etc online.

• Haha
So weird how she got her hairline lowered. I thought she was pretty before especially with the arched eyebrows. Does anyone have pics of lieza when she first “revealed” her face to IG? Lol I wanna say 2015/16
Looks shaved tbh😭

I was gonna say, these have got to be no earlier than that. Her style is atrocious. But then I expected nothing less, the two of them are devoid of personalities. Trying to blame it on being years ago 😂. I think it’s extremely weird that she (Faeza in particular, I have no idea whether Sonia has any input) seems to have to reply to every subject we talk about on here. She’s obviously very bothered by it all. She could just take some good advice instead of responding crappy replies on her account. Her replies must look very out of context and random for any followers that haven’t seen these threads etc online.
I agree, but one thing I’ve realised she’s overall a very negative person, and has all of the attributes of a sociopath. She’s able to charm her clueless followers into thinking she’s a sweet, victimised influencer, when this couldn’t be so far from reality lol. Indirectly throwing jabs at what is discussed here is only proving that you’re a loser who has nothing to do all day fyza. Well, I guess that’s one of the benefits of not having a real job or career. They live life equivalent to those on benefits, just on their phones 24/7 sad af😂😂😂😂

So weird how she got her hairline lowered. I thought she was pretty before especially with the arched eyebrows. Does anyone have pics of lieza when she first “revealed” her face to IG? Lol I wanna say 2015/16
She deleted all of those pictures stupid biatchh

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Lmao has anyone searched the ‘soniaxfyza’ tag on Instagram, as in not in their tagged part on their page? It’s nearly ALL Pakistani brides, Pakistani make up looks etc. Like nearly all of it. Seems we aren’t the only ones that know they are Pakistani! I don’t get what they are so ashamed of. All of the photos I have seen are beautiful, it’s a wonderful culture.

Reactions: 7