Soniaxfyza #10 Only Thots and Scammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think this is planned at all. Sonia has 700 followers there's no way any brands are going to work with her until she reaches at least 10k and from what we've seen she has no intention of buying followers and getting that many followers will take a long while.

If they were really doing this for more brand deals and money they could have both just worked really hard on their current page and tried to distance themselves from the scandal and I'm sure some brands would have been willing to forgive them. There is no way they would be talking tit about each other publicly online if it was fake, they have to look like they get on for brands to be willing to work with them. It's all just seems a little too real for it to be fake and planned.

I think we'd be able to tell by the way both of them were speaking in their stories if this was really fake but Sonia genuinely seemed annoyed and frustrated and seemed like she had been wanting to get this out her system for years and Fyza's rant about blood and family members was definitely not fake

Reactions: 14
Fyza just changed her snap name it’s soniaxfyza but the name so guess everything is legit legit. But it was only a matter of time. Pretty sure the OF was the last straw and the rapper making a sex tape. If it’s true that Sonia was just the face then she’s been upset that these threads and exposés were created because of Fyza’s antics.

Faizas IG is still linked to Sonia’s tiktok. Also why is faiza lying about not being about to change the IG name because it’s 9 years old. She knows once everyone realizes it’s just her the 75k real followers not bots will drop like crazy. If I were Sonia I’d stop all association since faiza wants to explore her bi sexuality and only fans career path. That will only hurt Sonia’s chances at marriage.

I think Sonia was telling the truth that after the racist rant brands approach them only because of her and want her to do the ad but faiza insists on being in it. So faiza can’t change the name she’ll lose everything.

Reactions: 16
Is anyone going to feel sorry for Faeza after using Kim’s tone deaf message on SC about work? Like Kim needed a sex tape herself but get one thing straight…you ain’t the same..and you sure as hell ain’t taking her advice if you had to resort to OF..

I agree
There’s something weird about the whole thing….. no way it’s real…. Trust me, everything that’s said is meticulously planned in a way to get everyone to think they’ve split up. They were out of money and needed money desperately and how else to gain brand deals again? By distancing susu from fartza and painting susu as completely innocent. We all know she isn’t innocent and we’ve all heard her laughing in the background when fartza’s on one.
Susu is still and will always be the cash cow. No way would fartza let her slip away like that. And I don’t even think susu is even easily controlled like that.
Exactly we know them really well

Also if they ever did get in a fight I bet faiza would forget about her self respect and apologise first whether she’s wrong or not bc they are sooo desperate for money and Sonia is a cash cow

Us giving all these positive reactions is exactly what they want

They only have each other and there’s no way they’ll separate

This is the biggest and hottest tea on the thread if it’s true and they know that very well

Please vote Thread suggestions Soniaxfyza #11 :
1) Fyza all alone, gumdrop split between two homes.
4) soniaxfyza: the end of an era
5) Bye Soniaxfyza toxic fam or another scam?

Reactions: 8
Yeah i to believe its true, fyza looks the type to bully if things dont go her way then play the victim, we've all seen her aggression to a stranger who commented something as simple as she did, you can only imagine the level of aggression she uses on people close to her!!
sonia was happy to ride the wave of fyzas work when it supplied cash through brand deals, the false image was worth it. After the scandal, she realised that it was all for nothing, no brands wanted them, they were exposed for every part of their lives that were fake and it was all fyza to blame! I wouldn't give my everything to someone who ruined my chance at living a normal life, nearly a year since they lost their mum and not one thing has changed, even the scam ads have stopped

Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t be suprised if it was planned. But would Faeza still be making her sly digs if it was planned, she’d be acting a lot more amicable. If she’s capable of that.

A lot of stuff Sonia said echoed this thread. So she could be definitely playing a role.

I think most likely she has a man and it’s serious and she feels she can cut the cord with that crazy Virgo whereas before she had no choice.

Reactions: 12
Fyza kept mentioning that a third person was involved and that took a toll on their relationship. Guessing Sonia has a man and he realised how weird the relationship between the sisters is

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just find it funny how fyzas body language and tone was sooooo negative in her story yesterday like just bitchy vibes. Like you could tell she was so upset making those videos trying to throw Sonia under the bus

Reactions: 15
Sonias account is private so shes hiding from faeza and her stalking ways 😒😒 she dont even follow her so says it all

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just find it funny how fyzas body language and tone was sooooo negative in her story yesterday like just bitchy vibes. Like you could tell she was so upset making those videos trying to throw Sonia under the bus
You could tell she was ITCHING to be that girl she was back in nov when that whole scandal happened. Leopard never changes it’s spots lol

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Has anyone got the full clip of Sonia’s explanation to why she created her own account? By the time she accepted the story was no longer showing in full

Has anyone got the full clip of Sonia’s explanation to why she created her own account? By the time she accepted the story was no longer showing in full
I have a 2 min clip. I’ll figure out how to post it
Edit*** Okay here it is. Hopefully it works

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Honestly don’t get why they don’t want to associate themselves w this culture and why they think Arab ppl are better than these ppl

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.