Soniaxfyza #10 Only Thots and Scammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg wait she actually posted about a south Asian country 🤯
Damn I’m actually happy seeing that but is it for show orrr
Yes considering she famously quoted that she can’t see Bangladeshis at night..she’s so desperate for people to like her so will try anything..don’t assume she’ll do the same for Pakistan yet..

Reactions: 10
20 something questions set up like it was asked by the public 😬 and answered by a laid back celeb 😖
1. who sucks on a lolly pop when talking like its a thing 🙈 at an age past 14, sweets of an edible type are an option! If you was proffessional you’d eat before doing a Q,A
2. A filter and an over rehearsed Sonia trying to do fyzas voice is cringe
3. The ruw music over the snap… get bleeping over it, hes happy, hes found someone miles away from you in every way shape and form, im dying of shame for u
4.The questions asked are clearly these two crossing the T’s and dotting the I’s from the negative feedback that we say, the indirect posts are making me feel like a celeb, i may get myself a insta account.. start flogging scammy tit and if im lucky, i may get invited out with these two, to dance, i’l have to check if i got any clothes from the jenny from the block era 😏 i dont wanna not fit the vibe ✌

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Lmao the way she hesitated with the world ending question and also wtf I thought their lollipop thing was just for aesthetic 🤮 also why was Sonia (a law degree holder) asking for what attentive met 😂😂

Learnt sm about faiza thro this tho like she had to point out she doesn’t want her man to force belief on her as if she won’t force her astrology tit up his ass also that’s if she even gets a man 🙄

her fav feature is her plastic nose and she doesn’t believe in evil eye or soulmates but astrology?? Also isn’t she the type to be anti having children

and Sonia to answer you last question of if we want more of these… that’s if your free babes 🤮 she must have a day off tonight so she took the opportunity to film this and use her voice

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Posting the HRH collection girl would be funny if fyzas personality wasn’t actually that gross

Reactions: 5
why did sonias voice sound like an arab immigrant, mixed with british n american accents? sonia you’re trying too hard babe, it’s obvious .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
why did sonias voice sound like an arab immigrant, mixed with british n american accents? sonia you’re trying too hard babe, it’s obvious .
Yes I heard the bud bud accent to begin with and then it fades into something else.. can you imagine their day consisting of Starbucks and rehearsing this? Also which sister asks another sister about turn ons? Weirdos. It’s the bad hygiene bit that cracked me up…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Coffee induced bad breath and greasy hair combo..🤢
Also fake or not this would be epic for our little copycats..Faeza was in the same room as her and didn’t bother to speak..is there a name for girls that copy from afar and have no guts to approach the one they’re copying? Coward maybe??
7E3BC4A2-DEB8-48E5-A278-6C85A69D12CB.jpeg

• Haha
Thats her down fall shes so desperate to be liked that as soon as shes invited to do a restaurant review or a z lister nobody wants to take a one time video if their at the same event, she puts it on SC like shes a celeb herself and lets her mouth run, guys or girls she sees for a day she’l portray as her bestie then its even more cringe when they never interact or get mentioned again! The guys she speaks to, shes had about 40 PTs over the last two years, the french manager, nathan, the girl she went on her recent trip with, I'm sure ppl can add to the list. Im sure she has to lay awake at night when she doesnt have her phone in her face and think tit what a Sad existent we both have!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
D59B11B1-AE19-469F-91E5-1AD6E2C14FE2.jpeg
Sonia doesn’t look well at all and this was over a month ago

Fyza with the 90’s mexican chola (gangster) look with the plaid, gold hoops and wet hair 🤣. I’m Mexican and this was the first thing I thought of.
Flannel when it’s over 40c out with high humidity 🫠🫠

• Haha
just seen sonias recent tiktok , her singing to a arab song, do they really think they’re still arab??😭😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.