Soniaxfyza #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dima al sheikh has recently done a dior jewellery campaign.
Rania F recently done a Prada promo for Dubai mall
Ola farhat recently did a myTheresa CL ad
Yasmine Sabri always classy in harpers vogue Arabia doing promos for Cartier etc

Then you’ve get these two! Low class, trash losers. Fyza talking about, how she’s been blogging and an inFlueNCER FOrEVAaaa.. yet her latest ads have been some cheap tit period belt ...some pos fugly ass hoodie...some tit pressed glitter shadows .. but she’s so woke supporting these small businesses...and now some cheap plastic hair brush you could probably find In some bargain basement store... these hoes are really scraping the barrel for those dirhamss... but she doesn’t get paid for these ads! She just can’t stop fu**ing lying! And she and her dead eye boring af sister..definitely share each other’s bed In their one bedroom flat! Sugar daddy probably brut it for dead eyes Sonia.. so they could have their fk times ...but big sis fyza still hasn’t got the hint and is still crashing sugar daddy’s party.... unless their both sharing him... no wonder she’s talking about cheesy vags... sharing the same bed with her sis and probably her man...disgusting sl*ts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Someone please go bitchslap the twit out of this head. Please mind my french but she is an actual moron. Who does she think she is?. She’s probably sat there eating a cheeseburger as she’s writing the message out. Makes me sick. Deluded wannabe 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

She was clearly told by a man that her vagina smells like a cheeseburger 🤦🏽‍♀️
She reminds me of Azealia Banks lol. And that is not a good thing. Next thing we know she’ll show us the cupboard where she slaughters and sacrifices chickens.

Funny, Faeza took down that make up tutorial off of their story. I think she must read here as much as we do.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dima al sheikh has recently done a dior jewellery campaign.
Rania F recently done a Prada promo for Dubai mall
Ola farhat recently did a myTheresa CL ad
Yasmine Sabri always classy in harpers vogue Arabia doing promos for Cartier etc

Then you’ve get these two! Low class, trash losers. Fyza talking about, how she’s been blogging and an inFlueNCER FOrEVAaaa.. yet her latest ads have been some cheap tit period belt ...some pos fugly ass hoodie...some tit pressed glitter shadows .. but she’s so woke supporting these small businesses...and now some cheap plastic hair brush you could probably find In some bargain basement store... these hoes are really scraping the barrel for those dirhamss... but she doesn’t get paid for these ads! She just can’t stop fu**ing lying! And she and her dead eye boring af sister..definitely share each other’s bed In their one bedroom flat! Sugar daddy probably brut it for dead eyes Sonia.. so they could have their fk times ...but big sis fyza still hasn’t got the hint and is still crashing sugar daddy’s party.... unless their both sharing him... no wonder she’s talking about cheesy vags... sharing the same bed with her sis and probably her man...disgusting sl*ts
I don’t really follow rania or dima anymore. Since both of them got married, they really have given the high school girl gossip/drama a stop, and blossomed into fashion forward businesswomen . All three of them are representing arab/Iraqi women so well in the fashion industry, they’ve all got a bright future ahead of them, I’m proud of them❤
And not one of them had to pretend to be the asda smart price version of kim k and Kylie✌🏻 Goes to show being YOURSELF🇵🇰 can get you far👀

I think it’s evident, the ali sisters will never be on rania or dimas level ever. Their content caters to 14-17 year old chavs, and it shows. Just look at their stats. They have never been fashionable, just slaves to trends. It’s honesty quite embarrassing. Rania and Dima may have had the upper hand of coming from wealth. But fyza states she’s been in the industry since she was 16, what exactly does she have to show for it? A dusty rented 2 bed with a shared pool and a ton of free boohoo clothes, at her big age looool embarrassinggggg

I dont know if they have brothers or sisters??? Do they???

Dreaming a milion dolar life ending up promoting even comb 🤣 which is actually pathetic. Aiming to sell your private body parts to get money. May Allah protect us such a situation. But no suprise having sugar dadies and living like rat in a flat. She is about to claim she invent blogger thing 😂😂😂 free promotion ???? Kidding? Even sonia made up story cats hair got in her eye not to promote that eye shadow 🤣 any1 in dubai ? How is the weather like i bet she is going to promote stone or something

Sonia and fyza have a younger brother, it’s just the three of them. There have been comments made that their brother is so mortified by his older sisters acting like hookers on ig, he moved from Birmingham to Bradford😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I don’t really follow rania or dima anymore. Since both of them got married, they really have given the high school girl gossip/drama a stop, and blossomed into fashion forward businesswomen . All three of them are representing arab/Iraqi women so well in the fashion industry, they’ve all got a bright future ahead of them, I’m proud of them❤
And not one of them had to pretend to be the asda smart price version of kim k and Kylie✌🏻 Goes to show being YOURSELF🇵🇰 can get you far👀

I think it’s evident, the ali sisters will never be on rania or dimas level ever. Their content caters to 14-17 year old chavs, and it shows. Just look at their stats. They have never been fashionable, just slaves to trends. It’s honesty quite embarrassing. Rania and Dima may have had the upper hand of coming from wealth. But fyza states she’s been in the industry since she was 16, what exactly does she have to show for it? A dusty rented 2 bed with a shared pool and a ton of free boohoo clothes, at her big age looool embarrassinggggg

Sonia and fyza have a younger brother, it’s just the three of them. There have been comments made that their brother is so mortified by his older sisters acting like hookers on ig, he moved from Birmingham to Bradford😂
Who can blame the poor guy. Sonia is so annoying never says a word just does some pouting for the camera the personality of a stick at least feeza talks to be fair even though she just talks sh*t😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Susu is a fish with a mouth propped open all the time with the peace sign with no personality and fAeZa on the other hand has verbal diarrhoea with multiple personalities 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who’s watching her live. Lmao she’s soooo insane and delusional. Talking about “Turpac” and some 6 foot 8 basketball player who she’s talking to.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who’s watching her live. Lmao she’s soooo insane and delusional. Talking about “Turpac” and some 6 foot 8 basketball player who she’s talking to.

Anyone else think it’s really weird how she’s never been in a long term relationship? I don’t think it has anything to do with standards, bc she has none. But she’s had the most talking stages😂at 28 too. From fetishising black men to 17 year olds, I think she’s too mentally unstable to even be in a relationship with someone. Even if you guys go through the gg threads the only thing that was mentioned is that she dated some Pakistani/black men during her Birmingham days. Maybe she’s gay?

Reactions: 12
We need pettyfrog to resurface. Susu slid in her brothers friend’s dms so she knows the dirt. I think she mentioned in gg that he had her nudes or some kind of seductive pics she sent? Susu probably talked about Islam and her khaliji linage 🤣🤣 but still sent pics that’s her usual way of flirting. Pettyfrog mentioned a guy Faeza wants he he turned her down 🤭 spill that tea @Pettyfrog619

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We need pettyfrog to resurface. Susu slid in her brothers friend’s dms so she knows the dirt. I think she mentioned in gg that he had her nudes or some kind of seductive pics she sent? Susu probably talked about Islam and her khaliji linage 🤣🤣 but still sent pics that’s her usual way of flirting. Pettyfrog mentioned a guy Faeza wants he he turned her down 🤭 spill that tea @Pettyfrog619
I agree, we need the ☕ Spillers from gg on this too :/

Reactions: 10
No Comment
When were these pics taken the second one i have never seen. Almost looks as though she has a bandage across her nose 🤔 and she has quite a round face.. not that there is anything wrong with that but such a huge difference to the bottom 2 where fyza is blonde... how does your face shape change soo much she looks like the goblin in spiderman with that long ass chin 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They come off as if they’re trying way toooooo hard, trying to be an IG thot so bad but fyzas lies, disgusting hair, chavvy potty mouth and fake accent ruins it ... the accent is the most wretched thing I’ve ever heard, if you’re from the UK, you can hear it instantly, no matter how many times she smacks her disgusting Pete Burns lips or tries to dumb it down. You’re not fooling anyone Fyza😂. I feel so sorry for their family, “MyYy PaArEnTtsS kNoW wHaT wE gEt uP tooOo” as an adult who tf even says that 😂 They take them selves so seriously it’s so tragic😂.

Can someone tell me what do these girls actually do? They have the life that I had when I was 13, going to Starbucks and wearing “styles” from the 2000s at the mall 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sonia has no 🧠 she hides her belly button and all she can do is that peace sign every occasion that tongue comes out 🐀i guess her tongue doesnt fit in her mouth otherwise there is no explanation why at that age repeat same action. And fyza we know your family has no actual,real connection with u. Your brother asshamed of u 2 rats. And u dont have a seperate room. You now going to make 1 cos it comes out U 2 lunatic share same room. You are pakistanian not arab or turkish even if u act like that it doesnt change the truth. And leave tupac in peace if he is alive he would kill himself cos a rat like you tries to flirt him 😂🤣and sharing your names arabic meaning is just your desperate move to convince your kiddo follower that you are arab. You are not. So pathetic moves

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.