Songs that you hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any song by ABBA 🤢
Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk 👎🏼 So overplayed!
Billie Eilish - bad guy 😖 I just don’t get it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Anything by that bunged up nose Ellie Goulding. Dreadful dreadful voice. Sick to death of Adele too. I’m sure there’s more...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Controversial maybe but Celine Dion. Especially my heart will go on.. I would have thrown myself in that ocean

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hey There Delilah by Plain White T’s
Anything by The Kooks, Mumford and Sons, The Vir

Reactions: 8
That stupid hold my hand song by Jess Glynne. Actually, all songs by her, don't get the hype personally.

Most Ed Sheeran songs - over played & over rated. (did see him in concert once, very good live I will admit & it was for the only album I really liked of his which was multiply 😂).

Fast car - never get why this is so well loved

Bad guy- Billie Eyelash (as I like to call her) again, don't get the hype but maybe I'm too old 😂

Reactions: 10
Any song by Jess Glynn
Bruno Mars-marry you
someone like you- adele
raise your glass-pink
wings-little mix

Reactions: 11
She’s So Lovely by Scouting for Girls

I think every song by The Ting Tings was annoying.

Reactions: 8
Sometimes oasis annoyed me. I'm feeling supersonic, give me gin and tonic. Come on boys put some effort it not just anything that rhymed!

Reactions: 6
Anything by Drake. His voice makes me visibly shake with uncontrollable anger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
You can call me Al.

I was only about 6 when it was released, but I can still remember the stupid video dancing around with musical instruments.

I'm 40 now and if it comes on the radio I have to turn it off immediately.

• Haha
  • Heart
Young at heart.. bluebells

It actually makes my whole body cringe.. i can not stand it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Anything by Jess Glynne

That song about being seven years old. Just f off

anything by Elton John. His really pronounced fake American accent pisses me off

Any song that is sung in that twee affected way where they say all their vowels funny. Usually a cover of a song, acoustic on a crappy advert. Bloody awful and just sing normally fgs. 😡

Reactions: 6
Anything by Jess Glynne

That song about being seven years old. Just f off

anything by Elton John. His really pronounced fake American accent pisses me off

Any song that is sung in that twee affected way where they say all their vowels funny. Usually a cover of a song, acoustic on a crappy advert. Bloody awful and just sing normally fgs. 😡
'Once I was seven years old' :LOL:

• Haha
  • Angry