Songs that you hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reet Petite, Jackie Wilson, terrible.
Mike and The Mechanics, In the Living Years- so falsely sentimental it makes me want to vomit.
Also cant stand Elton John, Ed Sheeran, Paul McCartney etc because they are all just crap. Also anything by James bleep.
That dance monkey is a weird one, the woman is middle aged but wont say her age. No way is she in her 20s as has been reported. And the Lady in Red, bleeping hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Songs that get played every Friday and Saturday evenings on heart or free radio. Club Anthems. The same songs every week!

Reactions: 6
That one a few years ago called 'baby cakes'.:mad:
Classic 😂😂

I don’t mind some Cheryl Cole songs but I swear her styles stuck back in 2007.. whoever dresses her wants sacked.. atm I love Joel corrys new song but I know in a few weeks I’ll be back here commenting that I hate it because it’s played EVERYWHERE every second of the day.. I know can’t stand his last song ‘sorry’

Reactions: 1
Reet Petite, Jackie Wilson, terrible.
Mike and The Mechanics, In the Living Years- so falsely sentimental it makes me want to vomit.
Also cant stand Elton John, Ed Sheeran, Paul McCartney etc because they are all just crap. Also anything by James bleep.
That dance monkey is a weird one, the woman is middle aged but wont say her age. No way is she in her 20s as has been reported. And the Lady in Red, bleeping hell.
She's 19 according to google 😂 Reet Petite has to be one of the worst one's ever 😬

Reactions: 3
Thought of another few:

Taylor Swift - Me - it’s just so juvenile and cringy
Zombie
I will always love you
You raise me up
Ed Sheehan - the A Team
Dua Lipa - Don’t start now
Avicii - Wake me up
And any repetitive dance songs - I wanna feel, House every weekend, So freakin’ tight or whatever it’s called,

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I dont know who sings it but it goes "Cos you had a bad day..." as the chorus. I hate it.

Big yellow taxi by any artist. Dreadful song

Anything by M People or Anastatsia

Reactions: 7
That Calvin Harris, Pharrell Williams and Katy Perry collaboration called Feels.

And the word feels can be added to that other thread about words that need to be banned.

Reactions: 9
Also agree with a lot of people saying Lola's theme.. hate that song. Why is so popular?

This is a controversial one but I hate Tracey Chapman Fast Car. Dreary awful song.

Oh and Handbags and the gladrags!!! bleeping awful song.

That Calvin Harris, Pharrell Williams and Katy Perry collaboration called Feels.

And the word feels can be added to that other thread about words that need to be banned.

I totally agree about the term "Feels" such a stupid expression. But I have to admit I loved the song with Katy Perry and Pharrel 🙈😂

Reactions: 4
Golden Brown has a menacing feeling to it.

That bloody song that was knocking around earlier in the year when he goes ‘wait a minute, what if it goes....’(or words to that effect) what an absolute melt.

Reactions: 3
Agree about The Greatest Showman songs, roll my eyes anytime I hear it on the radio! 🙄
Anything by Adele or just any slow songs in general, find them depressing as duck

• Heart
Reactions: 8