Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Made it to the weekend so I can have a lazy day after a manic work week. Looking forward to a junk food lunch and to watch a film.

Reactions: 13

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Jeans were on offer on New Look this morning and I had a discount code so I got three pairs for £12!!

• Heart
  • Wow

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I was always sooooo paranoid about weaning my son. I guess it's because I've always had issues with food myself (an ED when I was in high school) and today I was sat with him while he was munching away eating his cheese, spinach and sweetcorn omelette i had made him for lunch, laughing & smiling at me, devouring it, I felt really proud of myself. Like a proper proud Mum moment 🤣

• Heart

Eastonell

I left a toxic work environment where I was underappreciated and overworked and started my actual dream job a few weeks ago.

I worked from home today and not once did my boss call to check up on me and see if I was actually working whereas in my previous job I had to check in every hour and send proof of the work I’d done

• Heart
Reactions: 12

lemonlime

VIP Member
Dad was teasing me in the morning about whether anyone has celebrated my valentine's day yet lol, and I laughed and said no. After lunch, he brought out a chocolate cake with a glitter heart on it, apparently he picked it up from the patisserie on his way back from the shop today 😂 💗 He is so sweet. Made me laugh and we really enjoyed the cake, nice twist for today's meal. 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Dancing Dave

VIP Member
I reduced the overdraft on my English bank account significantly this morning. One more ~small reduction and it's gone, never to be seen or applied for again! I could have reduced it 2 years ago but I was awful with money then. Serious weight off my shoulders ☺

Reactions: 11

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
My friend is an absolute star!

Not only did she keep an eye on my house and car during my 6 weeks with my parents in South Africa, but she has just brought me another bag of groceries (I'm self isolating), including essentials like chocolate, wine, a cream cake, more chocolate, crisps, rum and raisin ice cream .... oh and milk, eggs, ham, bacon and bread :LOL:

A true friend to have in difficult times 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 10

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
My son is a bit behind on his speech. When he was 10 months the HV said to let her know when he's one whether he hasn't improved. He's never said dada and he's said mama once. He doesnt babble he grumbles and makes a lot of funny noises but nothing clear apart from the one mama that time. Anyway, he's one in a week so I've been getting a bit worried and upset (I'm a major stress headache anyway) but the baby just turned to me and went 'do do' dead clear 😂 it made me happy. That's a sign surely

• Heart

Crunky_Snack

I FINALLY GOT THE EMAIL!!!
Been doing assessments and tests and vetting since October and at 9pm I finally received The E-mail giving me my start date for my new job. The training is a million miles from where I live (3.5 hours by train) and it takes weeeeks however I’ll be provided with accommodation Mon-Fri. I could honestly cry with relief 😩

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
My idiot sister in law sent a WhatsApp photo, her child has spread sudocrem all over her walls and carpet. And she stood in dog shit today.

why is this a good thing you ask? Shes been awful to me for 7 years so it’s always nice to see karma working it’s magic 🪄

• Haha
  • Heart

birdiefly246

VIP Member
Went for an opticians appointment and bonded with the assistant about travelling, bless her when we got to till she put it through like I had a free eye test voucher so I had the £25 appointment for free

Eastonell

Today the weather was nice enough to be able to hang my bedsheets outside on the line to dry after washing them, they smell lovely 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 9

LittleMy

VIP Member
I finally got my Covid vaccine after missing out on it at work due to poor communication from management. I work in a care home.

• Heart

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
Won a IT tender worth about £15k for a new client in Carlisle. They want to spend about £70k on new hardware, and they want me to do a project plan, a budget feasibility, and then to buy and install the tin.

Project starts mid February, and lasts 5 months (y)

• Heart