Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
My copy of the Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy CD's arrived today!!

This version is the audio story made AFTER the first season of the radio series, it was released on record and tape 40 years ago.
I had the tapes which I transferred to minidisc then onto the computer, now I have a better and cleaner version, shame I had to
wait for so long.

Amyb97

I’ve been having disagreements with my co worker and can’t sleep because of it 😞 it’s a new job and I feel awful.

a good thing, I guess I had my 5 a day? 😂

VIP Member
My Motorcycle insurance renewal email arrived today, I had to upgrade my policy about a month ago because I needed extra mileage.
My Policy is mileage capped, not of my doing but with Covid 19 my mileage has gone up massively. Because of the extra Mileage my
policy has gone up £75 but that's peanuts considering.

It's all good.

VIP Member
Put my new chair (computer desk chair) together, not quite the same as the old one but it's comfy.

lemonlime

VIP Member
Opened the refresher/scented oil (Mandarin, Cinnamon and Clove) I've ordered from M&S on a whim, and it actually smells lovely. Relieved, as you never know with online shopping.

VIP Member
Had a rear tyre fitted and a new chain/sprocket set to my big Honda, no problems.

Upgraded my motorcycle insurance to include extra miles, I'm on a capped policy and I'm running out of miles.

So a good day, well apart from it pissing it down on the way home.

Titntat

VIP Member
Roughly this time last week I was about to board a plane out of South Africa, followed by an 18 hour nightmare getting home.

7 days on, and the old idiom that says "There's No Place Like Home!" really rings out to me right now☺
How's things is SA? Was you stuck in the UK?